Chapter 8

Inspirations

Seoul June 2011
Doctor decided Hana can leave hospital, but he gave one condition, she will take care of her wounded hand. She promised to do so.
Father brought here clean clothes, but he couldn't take her home, so she went there by taxi. She went in, still wanting to be herself from now on. She didn't find anyone on dayroom, althrought it was already noon, so she went to the kitchen. Seunghyn was sitting there, eating some cereals.
-Hello- said Hana smiling shyly – I'm back.
Seunghyn looked up at her and as soon as he realized it's her, he dropped a spoon.
-What's wrong? - asked Hana, but she suddenly relized the reason behind his reaction, whe she looked down at herself. The clothes her father brough her was short, tight-fitting violet dress and high heeled sandals.
-Ah, you mean my clothes – said the girl – My father choosed them. He keeps fighting with my style...
At this moment the rest FTI members came. They all stood for a moment, seeing Hana, but finally Jonghoon said:
-Welcome back. Are you alright.
-Yes – she nodded and brief smile appeared on her face – My wounds will heal quickly.
-Sorry – said Minhwan – It's my fault... Howa can I repay you?
-Just make good music – she said with warm smile to the Maknae – Guys... I want to say sorry...
-Sorry for what? - asked Jaejin.
-You see, I shouldn't be so cold from the baginning – she answered. - I'm not like this... It's just some things happended in my life not so long ago and I couldn't take care of them. But please let me start once again and take care of me.
She bowed.
-It's alright – said Hongki – We're not mad at you.
-Yeah. We already forgotten how you were at the beginning – added Seunghyun.
-Please take care of us manager – said Jonghun.
Hana smiled brightly to them. Suddenly Minhwan remembered something:
-Hey, what about our party?
-Party? - asked Hana.
-Yes, Kai said we should throw a party to celebrate starting new life. - Jonghun explained.
-And we want to welcome you in the team by it – said Seunghyn.
-Ah, great idea – said Hana – But beforehand can I ask you a favour?
-Ask, we'll help – said Jaejin.
-Does any of you can ride motorbike? - girl asked.
All boys looked at Hongki
-Seems like I'm the only one who has some experience in that matter... - said Hongki – Why are you asking.
-I need someone to take my motorbike from TV station... I can't ride myself becouse of my hand, but I will ride with you on the back. Will you help?
-Ok – Hongki agreed – But soemone has to take us there.
-I will – said Jonghun, before the younger members managed to take an action.
-Tahnk you. We can take my car – said Hana – Wait a minute I will change my clothes.
At this moment there was a weird sound, like „Nooooooooo” coming from Seunghyun side. Everyone started to laught.
-Ok, wait a minute – siad Hana and went to change.
-She seems nicer then at the beginning, right? - said Jaejin.
-And she's preeeety... - said Seunghyn and all member laughted again.
-Seunghyun, we have eyes too, you know... – uttered Hongki.
At this moment Hana came back, wearing jeans and red sleevless t-shirt. I her hand she got a jacket.
-Let's go.- she said and throwed keys to the leader – These keys to my car.
-What car do you have? – asked Jonghun, playing with the keys.
-It's standing on the garage, haven't you see it? - asked Hana
-It's covered.. - said Hongki.
-Ahh, and you weren't courious to the point to look? Good boys – said Hana laughting – It's
Nissan GTR ( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...san_GT-R_01.JPG )
-Sports one? - asked Minhwan and he did some cute aegyo -Please let me drive it later...
-Ok, ok – said Hana with smile – Let's go.
Hongki, Jonghun and Hana went off and Seunghyun sighted:
-Why does hyungs always get the best tasks to do?
-Becouse they're hyungs? - Jaejin answered him.

Jonghun drived carefully but soon they go to the place. Hana and Hongki went of the car and the girl said last words to the leader:
-Take care of my car.
-Ok, ok see you at home.
Hongki putted on helmet and Hana did the same thing. He sat on the motorbike and turn on the motor. Girl sat behind him anmd put her hands around his waist.
Hongki was aware of her closeness and he suddently felt weird. His face turned red and he was thankful he weared the helmet.
Motorbike went to the street, droven by Hongki. Hana holded him tighter in order not to fall, and he was asking himself why does his heart beating so fast. Ant the same moment Hana tought: „it's nice to be close to someone.... The last person I hugged was Jake... And dad, but he's always distanced even then... But beign close to this guy feels nice...”
Soon they reached home. While gettin off the motorbike, Hongki felt relief and dissapointment at the same time and he wondered how can he have such conflicting feelings...

At the dorm, everything was alredy prepared for the party. Snack, music, alcohol...
-Let's get the party started! - screamed Seunghyun seiing Hana and Hongki came back.
They all sitted on sofas.
-Tell us something about you – said Jaejin to Hana – You could do some reasearches about us...
-Becouse we are popular – intruded Hongki, biting a cookie
-But we – continued Jaejin – Don't know anything about you.
-Seems like this is going to be long story... - said Hana.
-Don't worry we have time – said Jonghun and gave her beer can – It will be easier to talk if you'll have a sip.
-I'm a bad drinker... - said Hana.
-Don't worry, we will take care of you – said Seunghyun with his killer smile.
-Thet's what I'm afraid of – joked Hana but she took a sip – Ok, If you say so... So... About me... At first I'm 25% Korean, 25% Japanese, 25% American and 25% Polish...
-So that's why you speak so many languages... - intruded Minhwan.
-Your hair and eye color is natural, right? - asked Jaejin.
-Yes, but I will look like asian while dying hair dark and wearing dark contact lenses.
-Awesome... - said Seunghyun.
-Ok, what's next info? - asked Jonghun.
-Hmmmm – wondered Hana – I spend my childhood travelling between my grandparents, becouse dad was always busy...
-Poor kid, let me give you a hug – Seunghyn reached his arms to her, but was stopped by Jonghoon.
-And your mother? - asked Hongki
-She.... passed away. When I was 13, but she was busy before too.
-Ok, let's end this sad theme. What about you interests? - said Jaejin.
-I like drawing, and painting... - seeing their face expressions Hana explained – I graduated from university on computer art desing major... I like making MV too...
-Nickelback! - said Seunghyn – You really know them?
-Yeah – answered Hana.
-So cool- said Minhwan
Suddenly Hana got a message on her phone, She opened it and read: „Get on your copm. I need your help with choosing something. Jake”
-Sorry for a while guys – she said – I'll be back soon.
She went to her room and tuned on the lappy. She opened vid conferention with Jake.
-What's up? - she asked.
-I need girl's help with choosing something and you're the only girl I could ask... - Jake started.
-Ok, what's it?
-I haven't gave Julia engage ring. I want to do it now, but I don't know which one should I choose. -He showed her some magazines. - Which one do you like?
She looked at the rings for a while and picked the one she liked even though her heart was bleeding.
-Thenk you, I can alway count on you.
-Ok, see ya, I gotta go – said Hana and turnmed off the lappy.
Whe she got back to the guys she took beer and said :
-I suddenly feel like getting drunk – and she took larde sip.

They were talking until midnight getting more and more drunk. Hana, as she couldn't hold her liqour very well fell firts. Her head landed on Jonghun's arm, becouse he was sitting next to her. But band members wasn't in good condition too. Only leader, who was known as good drinker, had more or less clean mind.
-Aish. I'm going to sleep- said Seunghuyn, somehow managing to stand an walk to his room, holding to the walls. Minhwan did the same.
-Goodnight- said Jaejin and followed the maknaes.
-I'm going too – said Hongki.
-Wait!- Jonghun stopped him – What about Hana?
-You take care of her, you're the leader – said Hongki and went to his room as quick as possible.
-Aish – said Jonghun to himself and started to touch Hana's arm lightly – Hana! You should go to your room...
She myrmured something but was still asleep.
-Aish – sighted Jonghun.
He decided to carry her to her room. She was even lighter than he rememberd when he carried her after the accident. He putted her on her bed and wanted to go, but she suddenly woken up an catched his hand.
-Please don't leave – she said with tears covering her face – I don't want to be alone...
Jonhun was helpless to woman's tears.
-Why're you crying? - he asked while sitting beside her.
Alcohol made Hana split everything. About Jake, her love, his wedding. Leadre listened without a word, sometimes only he potted her head. She felt kinda better confessing everything to someone. But still..
-Would you stay here until I feel asleep? I know, it's selfish wish...
-I will, so sleep now – leader calmed her down.
She closed her eyes and whe she starded to breath slower, Jonghun started to geat up to leave. At this moment she started to move in the sleep. From came sorrorful scream:
-NOOOOOO! MOM! NOOOO!
Jonghun was afraid she might hurt herself, so he tried to wake her up, but he was unable to. The only thing he could came up with in this moment was hugging her tightly until she calm down.


Morning
First feeling Hana had was awful headache. But next she sensed something unusual, but couldn't tell what it is. She decided to open her eyes. The firts and actually only thing she could see was Jonghun's face, right beside her's. Miracoulously she managed not to srcream.
He was hugging her tighly, so she couldn't move. She somehow remembered last night's events, and got embarassed for telling everything, but still she couldn't find a reason why he is here and is actualy lying whith her in her bed...
She didn't moved, becouse she had no clue what to do when he would woke up. But that time had to come. Jonghun opened his eyes and was the same shocked as her. He got up with a speed of a storm, and his face got red.
-Sorry... I you had a nightmare... I didn't know what to do so I just... And I must have fallen asleep...
Hana got it now. If it was the same nightmare she had after mom's death, anyone would get scared.
-It'll be better if I go now. -said Jonghun, whou couldn't stand the embarassement.
-Thank you... - said Hana before he walked off.
Jonghun closed the door to her room and standed, leaning on the wall. He putted his hand on his chest, waiting until his heart will stop beating in this crazy speed.


Some time after everyone gathered on late breakfast. Jonghun avoided Hana's eyes, but he realized, Hongki is doing similar thing from yesterday, when he was driving in motorbike with her.
In the middle of the meal Korean manager came, followed by Kai.
-I have an annoucement to make – said manager – My wife is pregnant, and I want to be by her side, so I'm afraid I can't work with you anymore... That means Hana will take full responsibility fr managing you from now on. I'm sorry. - he bowed.
Boys wanted to ask some questions, but Kai silenced them, raising his hand.
-This matter is unchangeable. Hana – he said looking at his daughter – You will have a lot of work from now on, and your hand is wounded so you should find yourself and assistant.
Hana just nodded.
Manager and Kai said something about urgent things they had to do and left in hurry.
-Don't worry, it'll be alright – said Hana looking at boys – Weren't you supposed to visit your families today before going to Japan? Get ready now!
-And how about you? - asked Jaejin.
-I'll go and find someone to be my assistant.... The ealier the better.

Later
Afer alredy visiting 2 work agencies Hana didn't found anyone who would she feel like employing. And noone wanted to take a job before knowing who's manager she is actually, and she doesn't wanted a worker, who will work only to meet the idols.
While walkind down to some not often used street she suddelny heard some screams. She runned quicky to that place and she saw three guys attacing young girl. She was hiding herself behind a case, but her jacked was already ripped.
-C'mon littel girl. Come with us. - one of the guys said.
-We will get good payment for such cutiw – said second one.
-If you want to take her you first try youselves with me – interfered Hana.
Guys looked at her and lewd smiles appeared on their faces.
-This one is cute too. We have a good day! - said third guy.
At this moment Hana got mad. She only tell herself to remember about hurted hand and later she kicked guys asses, so they runned away without looking back.
The girl who was attacked sitted on the ground.
-Are you alright?- asked Hana, helping her to stand up.
-You are cooooolll – said the girl.
-Thank you – Hana smiled – I'm Ange Hana, what's your name?
-I'm Song Jiao – girl answered.
-What are you doing here alone?
-Ah.... You see... I kinda runned away from home... But I'm adult already, so I want to find a job and live by myself....
-You say you are looking for a job.... - wandered Hana – Ah, but anyway, how about going to cafe and talk there? I'll treat you to something.
-Okay – Jiao brightened up and bowed – Thank you very much for saving.
-Maybe you'll save me.... - said Hana misteriously.

 

Hope you're enjoing the story so far and I wait for comments. :D