Chapter 15

Inspirations

Chapter 15
Seoul, August 2011

They all gathered in the kitchen to eat breakfast as usual. Sitting together and talkling about various things. Seunghun looked at Jiao, speaking without words. She nodded lightly. As for now they promised not to tell anone about their relationship until they get used to this by themselves. Althrought it was hard not no notice something between them changed. Hana looked at Seunghun for a short while and later her and Jiao's eyes met. She moved her head as a question but Jiao just shaked her head so Hana came back to the discussion about aragements with band members.
Suddently Hana's phone ringed.
-It's dad – she said and went to the dayroom.
-I wonder what the talk is about now. Work or family matters... - said Jonghun.
-Looking at her face expression of profesionalist I bet it's about work – said Hongki.
-Let's find out – said Jaejin seeing her coming back.
-Dad called with an information – she said sitting on her place – He wants us to go to FnC headquaters, there will be audition for the new member.
-When? - asked Jonghun.
-Well. Today – said Hana – Not much time to preapare.
-Your dad is relly fast planner, isn't he? - asked Hongki.
-Noone can keep up with him so... – said Hana.
-Anyway let's prepare and go – said Jaejin – And maybe you'll meet some of our friends too.

Hana looked with sorry in her eyes and Jiao.
-I'm afraid you can't go with us as for now – said Hana – Place is full of journalists so it'lll be extremaly hard to go in without showing our faces and as you know this may cause an uproar...
-Don't worry, it's alright – said Jiao with smile.
-We'll take you next time, okay? - said Hana.
-Okay – Jiao nodded.

They decided to go separately and meet inside the buliding so noone will see Hana with them. She went in aready and FTI come closer to the entrace with their bus.
-Do you think she'll be alright? - asked Jonghun worrying. Hongki was worrying too.
-Hyung, don;t you both worry so much. - said Seunghyn – She is not so fragile and this place is safe anyway.
-They went off the bus and Prims circled them. Protected by bodyguards the signad some albums and managed to went in.

Hana was wandering around the buliding. She was too courious to stay in place. She went to area with recording rooms and seen her dad's friend who was a producer in one studio so she went in. He turned back and recognized her in a minute.
-Hana! It's nice to see you after such a long time! I would like to talk with you later but I have a racording as you see.
-May I listen? - she asked with a smile.
-Of course!
Hana looked throught sonundproof glass at the person who was supposed to sing. He was a boy about her age and something made him look kinda familiar...
Whan soft music begin he took a deep breath and started to sing. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uBI937a4Rw)

There's no use of regretting now
There's no use of holding on now
Because you were always there
Because I got used to you- I didn't know it was love

I can't call out to you again
I won't be able to ever call out to you again
I say goodbye althought it's not what I really mean

I guess I thought we were only friends
I thought this was only a friendship
When I'm missing you like this
When I'm so frustrated like this
I deceived my own heart like a fool

I guess we can't even be friends now
I guess this can't be just a friendship
Because when I'm next to you, when I'm looking at you
I already know it's love



His voice with a lot of emotion in it was melting Hana's heart. Just like he was exactly feeling what he's singing. She closed her eyes to feeli it even deeper.
Producer touched her hand and whispered:
-He says he sings that song for his love from junior high. They were firiends but he loved her... She moved before he managed to confess...
Hana looked at boy, suddently understand his feelings. Falling in love with a friend... She experienced it too....
When the song ended boy looked at the producer to ask if it was alright. Producer smiled and nodded. Hana smiled too and then boy noticed her. For single moment they were looking in each other eyes and boy was suddently nervous about something. Cards with notes slipped throught his fingers.
-Won Bin, what's wrong? - asked producer.

Flashback
The new girl came to his class at one rainy day. She has long, black hair and bright skin. Her eyes were looking at the floor when teacher introdeuced her to the class.
-Hmm, you'll be sitting next to Won Bin. Won Bin, would you please show her around? - said teacher
-Yes, teacher! - said Won Bin, since the girl seemed kinda interesting.
She sitted beside him and took out some books. After shprt thinking she started to sketch something on her notebook, not even care about the class. He whispered her a warn that teacher will be mad, but she didn't even raised her head. Finally she was spotted by the teacher and need to answer the question. She did it without stoping sketching or looking up.
-What a weirdo – thought Won Bin.
After classes Won Bin too her for a tour around the school as he promised the teacher. Girl didn't show any enthusiasm but she followed him. After short tour they ended in his favourite classroom – music one. Suddently girl became somehow interested. She came closer to the piano and touched the keys lightly.
-You play the piano – he asked.
-No – she refused.
-I play the giutar. I can play for you if you want. You want me to?
Suddently soft smile appeared on her face. She nodded.
He took a guitar and started to play. Her face brighten up when she listened to the music. He kept playing but was more interested in her reaction than his guitar, still somehow he managed to end the song correctly.
She started to clap her hands suddently happy and afterneth she looked straight at him. One part of her, the one he hasn't realised before made his heart flip. Her eyes, light blue, with a mark of saddness, yet so beautiful.
At this moment he knew he is in love for the first time. Yet he asked for something different:
-Do you want to become friends?

end of flashack

She left after a month, but he never forgot her eyes and her smile when she was listening to music an now...
He went to the recording room and standed in front of her. Althrought her hair were blonde now, the eyes were exactly the same, sad, yet the sparkles after hearing a music were swimming in them. And her smile, when she was looking at him... After so many years of waiting she is here... Without too much thinking he hugged her tightly.
-Hana! It's me, Wonbin, don't you remember me? We were friends in Junior High School.
At this moment Hana opened her eyes widely. Suddently memories came back to her mind... Memories she blocked in her mind after her mother's death...
-Wonbin! - she said and hugged him back.
At this moment some hands circled her waist and pulled her back. Wonbin was pushed back too.
-Don't touch our Hana! - said Hongki, who pushed Wonbin back.
-You Hana? Hongki, she's my childhood friend – said Wonbin – What do you mean by yours?
After asking question she looked at Hana and person holding her. She already recognized who it was by looking at his hands. Jonghun, but why did he kept holding her even now? She cleared her throath meanigfully and he jumped back saying quaietly: „sorry” and looked at Wonbin:
-She is our manager. And our friend as well.
-Hana, is that truth? - asked Wonbin.
-Yeah, I'm FTI manager and we befriended as you see. I'm no longer the girl you knew before. Anyway can you guys tell me why you do seem to know each other so good too?
-Seems like our manager didn;t researched everything about our band. - msaid Hongki, messing her hair.
-Hey! Stop it! - and when he stoped she asked – What do you mean by that?
-Well, you see – said Wonbin – I'm ex-member of FTIsland.
-Oh yes I remember now... - said Hana.
Three guys smiled to her and Wonbin asked:
-Anyway what brings you here? And why do you have new manager?
-Can we tell him, Hana? - asked Jonghun.
-I think it's alright, it'll be oficially annouced soon anyway- she said.
-So, you see, we're going to have international promotion with Hana's father company, that's why we change manager... - starded Jonghun
-And we're here today becouse we'll going to have an audition for a sixth member since it's part of our new concract... - ended Hongki
-Sixth member? - Wonbin was suprised.
-Don't ask... We don't really like the idea too, but we have to... - commented Jonghun
At this moment his phone ringed. He looked at the screen and said:
-It's Jaejin they must be waiting for us.
-It was nice to see you again, Wonbin – said Hana with smile.
-No, it's my pleasure – he smiled back – Can you give me your number? We'll be in touch and maybe meet later to talk about old times.
-Sure! - she said and gave it to him.
At the same time Hongki and Jonghun were looking at the scene, waiting for her in the door. Both their faces looked kinda annoyed by it...
-See you later- said Hana and he walked off with two band members.
„What a fate... I given up the band and now she comes back as their manager... Seems like Hongki and Jonhun don't will to let me come closer to her also... Sixth member audition?... But he promised himself..." Yet this was the only idea that came into his mind...