Chapter 27

Inspirations

 

When Jonghun, Hongki and Minhwan were running around having fan, with Seunghyun and Jiao nowhere to be seen, Jaejin stayed alone with Julia. She looked at him kinda embarassed but then asked:

-Oppa, let's go get something to drink and find some place to sit.

-Good idea – he said and followed her.

When they finally got their orders and sitted on the table in cafe awkward silence between them appeared again. It was Jaejin who broke it first as he thought it can't be like this:

-You called me oppa before. Does it mean you are younger than me?

-Well, we are similar age. I am two weeks younger than you.

-So you will be a really young bride – he smiled to her.

-I have no other way – she smiled but this smile seemed kinda sad. Just then Jaejin thought she is really preety girl with her shoulder-long, little bit curly, brown hair and green eyes, which hidden some sorrow inside.

-Becouse of the kid? But you and Jake seem really in love...

-I love him... Of course I do... Yet this will be then end of my dreams somehow... I wanted to go study abroad but when I become a mother it will be impossible...

-Some person once teached me that when you want to forget something painful you need to make yourself concerned into other thing... So mabe you should put this effort you ad for your dream to make dreams of your kid possible?

-What you said sounds kinda right... Anyway let's change the topic to more cheerful one. I always wanted to find out something more about you guys...

 

They kept talking and soon first Julia's intention to find something more about leader vanished away and she became really into discussion with Jaejin. And he, to his amazement, found himself drawn to this foreign girl more and more with each word. They seemed so alike in many ways, even though living such different lives. Both liked to study, both with high sense of humour yet very reliable at the same time... And most of all both kinda shy and soft...

 

When Jaejin was in the middle of telling Julia about living in Korea, Hana came back.

-Oh, you're here – she smiled to both of them – Where is the rest?

-Hyungs and Minhwan running around and Seunghyun with Jiao still unreachable... - answeared Jaejin.

-I see... You were chatting about Korea, right? - asked Hana.

-We did – said Julia – I would really want to go there.

-You can fell invited – smiled Hana – Once your kid grown a bit you should come visit us...

-Yeah – siad Jaejin – come visit us...

-Found ya! - at this moment Hongki came in, followed by Jonghun and Minhwan.

-Had fun? - asked Hana.

-We did, but it would be better if we went all togheter – said Jonghun.

-But where is Seunhyun with Jiao? – asked Minhwan.

-Still not found – said Jaejin – Maybe we should call them?

-Let's wait a little bit more – said Hana.

-Okay, who wants ice cream? - asked Minhwan.

 

When Seunghyun and Jiao joined them finally, with somewhat weird atmsphere around them, they bought new shoes for Jiao and went to sideseeing. When the night fallen they taken Julia home and came back to hotel, tired like hell. And the next day were the wedding.

 

From the very morning preparations begin. The band went to the wedding party place to check out the stage setting and have some practice at place. Just then Jaejin came out with another song, a cover actually, they can play so they did some more practice then came back to hotel to change the clothes and get ready. Hana helped Jiao with her hair and then went to her own room to prepare. She wore the dress, did some makeup and hair styling and went to meet the others.

Boys looked overly handsome in their dark suits, so Hana smiled imagining how many girls on the party would be chasing after them. At that moment Jiao joined her. Younger girl was wearing her blue dress. Her hair were curled and she has got blue hairband with a flower. She smiled to Hana and they went to boys.

As both girls walked in the room they stopped chatting. Seunghyun stared at Jiao for a while, so she started to blush. But then he gathered himself and came closer to her, offering his arm. When she accepted it he whispered into her ear:

-You look beautiful.

She blushed again but smiled to him.

Hana was watching the couple with a smile don't realizing she was stared at also. Both Jonghun and Hongki's eyes were focused on her, even though she choosen rather not standing out outfit. She was wearing knee- long, sleeveless black dress and her hair were done into a bun, showing off her long neck.

Jonghun wanted to follow Seunghyun footsteps and make an attempt to be Hana's companion for this evening, but then he catched a glimpse of Hongki's expression and given up.

-Let's go – Hana finally said and they headed out.

On the car Hana started to explain some culturar differences in celebrations for them not to be too suprised:

-For ceremony at church... It should be similar to the ones catholic ceremonies in different countries, maybe exept the part that the newlyweds goes in together instead father walking with a bride... But as for party afterneath... This is rather specific at some parts.

-What do you mean? - asked Jiao.

-First of all, guys, no matter how hard they would be persuading you, and probably they would, don't drink any alcohol exept wine, ok? In Poland there is no sweet soju, but vodka. It is stronger than soju and you will get drunk in no time.

-Okay, we'll remember – said Hongki.

-Oh, we're already at place... - realized Hana – So further explanations will be done when some things happen. If you're courious just ask.

 

When the ceremony started and the weds were walking through the church Julia spotted Jaejin and smiled to him. He smiled back yet felt something weird seeing her in beautiful white dress, holding on to Jake. But he told himsefl it's becouse of their talk before and he is pitying her loosing a chance to make her dreams come true.

At the same time Jake looked at Hana and their eyes met. Girl smiled to him and he smiled back yet this smile looked kinda forced out.

The rest of ceremony went as any other wedding. Then came time for greetings, presents and so on and everyone moved to the place of a party. First there were some toasts and dinner but then, as planned before, FT Island time came.

Before they planned to play only few songs but after sudden call before from Jake that the another band couldn't come they agreed they will play few songs on few sets.

As the first one, for the first newlywed's dance „Always be mine” was choosen. They rearanged song a bit, so first part was singed by Hana and next by Hongki with girl doing second voice. As the song flowed Hana first looked at Jake and Julia dancing together, but now the thorn on her heart was much smaller than before. Then her eyes catched Jonghun and she remembered his care and gentelness and she lost herself in the melody. When the song ended she smiled and took her guitar. Next song was the one suggested by Hongki – Marry Me. They have a lot of fun playing it and seems people at the party were having fun too becouse most of them started dancing. On second verse Hongki started to act out and sing looking at Hana and pointing at her. She was catched up in acting too smiling back to him. But then Joghun came beetween them when there was time for solo. And Hana rushed to the mic to sing with everyone part „Marry, marry, marry me”.

 

For now their stage part ended so they could join the party. As they were famous for lacking dancing skills, they found some place to sit and talk. But peaceful resting weren't meant to them. Some girls came making attemps of talking with them in English or asking Hana to translate. Hana actually had fun seeing how they feel kinda awkward even after being stars for such a long time.

Soon Julia and Jake joined them. Julia asked if they were having fun and they all nodded with a smile.

-But why aren't you dancing? - she asked.

-You're our fan and still asking? We can't... - Jonghun asked her.

-Hey – intruded Seunghyun – Speak for yourself. I can. Jiao – he said taking her hand – Come and dance with me.

Jiao's eyes popped out and she wanted to refuse but then he made a puppy face, so cute that there was no way to refuse, so she sighted and agreed. As they walked to the dancefloor Hongki said:

-You know, I'm kinda worried about her...

-Is it that bad? - asked Hana.

-You don't want to know – vocalist answered.

-Oh, it's slow song – said Jaejin – So it shouldn't be that bad.

-Jonghun oppa – said Julia – It's my wedding today... So would you dance with me?

Julia blushed afterneath and Jonghun looked kinda puzzled then Jaejin said without thinking:

-I will dance with you.

-Well, okay – Julia smiled to him and even if she was dissapointed she didn't showed it.

 

As they left too Jake looked at Hana and asked:

-Would you dance with me my friend?

She nodded and they left too.

When Hana was dancing with Jake she realized he is already a little but drunk. But she didn't asked for anything and as he was silent, she was silent as well.

On the meantime both Jonghun and Hongki were watching Hana from afar. Yet none of them said a word. When the song ended Jake taken Hana's hand saying they need to talk and dragged her somewhere. Seeing this Jonghun stood up and Hongki along with him.

-Where are you going ? - asked vocalist.

-To... bathroom – answeared leader and left quickly without looking back.

 

Jake dragged Hana to some unused corridor and pushed her to the wall. Normally she would be able to get free with her fighting skills but she was too shocked to oppose him. As he putted his hand on the wall beside her head her body was like paralyzed.

He bowed down to her so she felt the smell of alcohol.

-You still love me, don't you? - he asked.

-What do you mean? - she turned her face away but he catched her chin and forced her to look at him.

-You do... - he smiled and added – Damn, I should have made kid to you insted playing around with other girls when waiting for a princess to get crazy over me...

-Playing around? Princess?

-You know, man has his needs... But I wanted you to be interested in me since it would be the most profitable... But I knew you would runaway if I suggest a relationship so I waited passing my time with other girls...

-Profitable?

-You're rich right?

-From the very beginning you befriended me only becouse I was rich?

She recalled all the times she borrowed him money or took him to a meal and it became her treat at the end. All this time he was faking the friendship and she didn't meant anything to him... The thing she trusted the most came out to be a lie...

Yet there was still another answer bugging her too:

-What about Julia, do you love her or she is just one of the girls you played with?

-It's not that I don't like her... But I don't like the situation I am in now... There was no way to run away after her family found out I made her a baby... Anyway why are you so concerned about her? We are discussing our things now... So from your eyes I see you still love me so do you want to ger some lovey-dovey with me? I haven't got a girl for a long time...

He catched her neck and started to bow down to her lips. And she was too nervous to fight him. Just when she started to loose a hope and closed her eyes in desperation he suddently let her go.

She opened her eyes and saw that Jonghun holding front of Jake's jacked with one hand and the other culred in the fist, ready to hit.

Hana somehow managed to control her emotions and came to Jonghun side, putting hand on his shoulder and whispering „Don't...”. With this Jake was let free. He looked fouriously at Jonghun and then spoken to Hana in Polish so leader was clueless:

-So your price charming appeared? C'mon you really like such guys?

-He is caring and honest, exact opposite to you – said Hana – And I stopped him becouse I want to hit you more than him now, so... - she raised her fist.

Jake looked at her startled, remembering she trained different fighting styles before. But then she dropped her hand and said:

-I give you a chance to make your life better... Go to your wife and be a good husband for her and a good dad for your kid. If you mess it up I won't let you go easily... Now dissapear. I don't want to see you now...

 

When Jake left Hana leaned on the wall and as emotion taken her over she started to cry. Jonghun seeing her like that dragged her to him and closed the girl in his arms, tapping her head lightly. Soon she got hold of herself and took a step back from him, yet still she were closed in his hug. She looked up at him and said:

-Thank you... If not you I don't want to think what might happen...

-It's okay... - he put his hand up and wiped away her tears. - But why didn't you hit him nor letting me do this? He deserwed it...

-He did , but it was for Julia's sake... I didn;t wanted to destroy her most memorable day by beathing up her husband...

-It's good you stopped me then...

-I hope we won't regret it...

-I hope so too... Do you want to go back?

-Nah – she shaked her head – We promised we would play. And it would look bad dissapearing without explaining. Just give me some more time and I will calm down. I gotta go to bathroom becouse I probably look awful...

She freed herself from his arms and went to bathroom direction. And Jonghun followed her, not wanting for her to stay alone. And as she entere woman batroom he stood by the entrance, with the intention of waiting.

Hana looked at herself in the mirror and sighted. After fixing destroyed makeup she loosened her hair which were in mess too. They covered her back in a little bit curl strands. She looked in the mirror once again whispering to herself:

-It's fine now... I won't love him anymore so no need to be heartbroken... - she smiled and walked out seeing Jonghun is still waiting for her. He smiled to her encouragesly and she smiled back.

-Let's go, I want to be on the stage now – she said.

He nodded and took strand of her hair between his fingers:

-Now you sound and look more than Hana I know.

Then she did something unexpected – stood on her toes and kissed his cheek.

As he blushed and raised his hand to touch the place that was kissed she smiled and said:

-Trade it as thank-you gift. Let's go, they are probably wating for us. - and she rushed through the corridor leaving him behind.

Before he followed her he touched his chest to calm down the rapid speed of his heart not realising she runned away so fast to hide her blush and get her heart calm as well.