Chapter 13

Inspirations

Seul August 2011
After sucessfull tour in japan they finally came back to Seoul.
-Yay! Finally home – said Seunghyun when they walked to their house. - Let's throw a party!
-Party? - asked Hana – Not bad idea... What do you think? - she asked looking at Jiao and other band members.
They all agree and begin preparations. Hana and Jiao went to the kitchen to make some food. The put out some ingrediens from fridge and while cooking started to talk.
-Seems like you are much more comfortable with living with us than before – said Hana to Jiao.
-Yes, you all welcomed me so warmly and right now you are like my family – answered girl with a smile.
-And how about Seunghyun? - asked Hana.
Jiao blushed and said:
-About him... You see...
-Ok, ok, I see, no need to talk... But actually I'm courious how did you begin to like him... You need to tell me this story, you know, like between girls. Even thought I dunno much about friendships between girls but I think it's like that.
-You never befriended a girl?- Jiao asked.
-Actually no. Whe I was a child I was moving back and forth around different countries so I had no time to make friends. And later somehow I managed to make only one friend and I thought this will be enought... But seems like I was wrong. But it's a long story.
-Ok, we can talk about our life stories later – said Jiao – We need to make a pajama party and talk for whole night about guys and so on... - and she started to gesticulate while holding a carrot
-And you think we will let you do so? - asked Sunghyun while walking to the kitchen. He came closer to the girls and bitten part of the carrot Jiao was holding in her hands.
-You are a great cook! It's delicious! - he said.
-But it's not cooked – girl answered and Hana had hard time to keep herself from laughting.
-Doesn't matter – he said and the looked at Hana – There was call from hospital. They said you should go for te check up of your hand.
-Ah, than you – said Hana – Maybe they will remove stiches so I will be able to move it freely.
-Hope so – said Jiao with smile.
-Ok, I'm going then – said Hana – Seunghyn you should help Jiao.
-Yes, manager! - he siad saluting and turned to Jiao with smile – You won't run away now.

While Hana was going out she meet up with Minhwan who was walking in.
-Where are you going, Hana? - he asked.
-I need to go to the hospital for the check up of my hand. I'll be back soon.
-Maybe I should go with you ? After all it's all my fault.
-I said you already it's okay. But you can go with me if you want, it will be nice to have someone by my side – she smiled.
-Ok, wait a bit I will be right there.
Soon they meet up on the garage.
-Do want to drive? - asked Hana.
-Really, can I?
-If you're going with me be useful – she joked and throwed keys to him.
On the way to hospital Minhwan started to talk.
-I think you should takl with your dad about you maiing a music – he said.
-I told you already there is no use – she said sighting.
-Someone once told me I shouldn't run away even if it will be hard... I think that when you try to convince your father and tell him your feelings he would understand. From his reaction when you were injured I can tell, he really cares about you.
-I know, but he won't let me do this becouse he believes this way he protects me from harm... It's difficult to understand...
-I hope everything will work out for both of you – said Minhwan.
-Thank you...
They reached hospital and Hana meet up with doctor. Her hopes came true and the stiches was put out. Still she was prohibited to overwork it.

Meanwhile in the kitchen
Seunghyn was happily humming some melody he made up ath this moment while cutting vegetables. Jiao was doing her work quietly, avoiding looking at him. Suddently Seughyun screamed and putted his finger to his mouth.
-What happended? - asked Jiao startled.
-I cutted my finger – he answered still having it in his mouth.
-Let me see – said Jiao, suddenly forgeting about shyness, she was just worring about him and his wellbeign was at first place.
He showed his finger, bleeding a little to her.
-Ok, wait I will look for some plaster. I think they should be there – she said looking at the top cupboard.
She put a chair and standed on it to reach the cupboard. Seunghyun came closer to assecurate her, just in case. And his predictions were right. She found plaster and wanted to get down quickly and in the result she's lost her balance. Jiao managed just to close her eyes. Luckily she has fallen right in his arms. She slowly opened her eyes, seeing his face right below hers, since he was holding her up. For short moment thet were just looking into each other eyes without breathing.
-Put me down! - she said.
-Why, you're light. - he answered smiling.
-Put me down I said! You're bleeding, did you forget?
-Ah, right.
He putted her down and she pulled his hand to herself.
-Sit!- she said and he listened.
She cleaned the wound and he didn't even felt it, since he kept looking at her face. Later she putted plaster on it.
-It's done – she said with smile.
-Thank you – he stood up and moved close to her. She took a step back.
At this moment Hana walked in. Looking at both of them she said:
-Is Seunghyn injured? - and when she realised Jiao is incomfortable about something – I know it wasn't good idea to ask you to cook. Get lost I will do the rest. And take care of your hands, you're guitarist after all.
-Yes manager! - he said and walked off, throwing last, somewhat dissapointed look at Jiao.
-What happended here?- asked Hana when boy left.
-Ahh... It's nothing – answered Jiao, blushing.
-Ok, I won't ask. Let's finish what we have to do.

Boys were putting all the things needed to do a barbecue nerby the waterpoll. They decided to make party outside since the weather was nice.
-Is it just me, or our lives changed since gilrs joined? - asked Jaejin.
-It is somehow more lively.. - answered Minhwan.
-But I still wonder about this new member – said Jonghun.
-You're always worrying about your band, aren't you, leader? - said Seunghyun, kicking him with his elbow.
-It's a serious matter – said Hongki – And as for me none of the candidates was good enought...
-Weren't there on contract that we can choose anyone? - asked Jaejin.
-There was something like that...-said Hongki, wandering.
-From what I remember there wasn't any statement about choosing from their candidates – said Minhwan.
-Then... It can be anyone, right? - said Jonghun – Guys, do you think the same as me?
At this moment Hana and Jiaon came out from house and Hana screamed:
-Come here and help us!

After meal they all were wandering what to do, an then Seunghyn took a garden hose and being to spread water at everyone. They started to run around trying to hide or took it from Seunghyun. Jaejin managed to took hose away and he started to run after Hana. She was running away, looking back from time to time. She didin;t realized she was coming closer to the water pool and unfortunately she has fallen into it.
-Hana! - Jaejin screamed seeing she is panically moving.
The rest of them realized what is going on and runned to the place quickly. Without even thinking Hongki took off his t-shirt and jumped into the water. He catched her and took to the safe place. She has alredy loos her conciouseness when Hongki putted her on the ground. The rest of members came close but he raised his hand and screamed:
-Move away! She needs oxygen!
He moved his ear close to to check out she is breathing.
-Don't tell me he's going to do... - whispered Minhwan to Jaejin. Jonghun has clenched his fists, feeling unable to help and Jiao, worried to the point she hasn't realised what is she doing was holding Seunghun's arm.
Hongki felt relived hearing her breath. He shaked her up:
-Hana! Can you hear me?
Suddenly she started to cought.
-Are you alright? - asked Hongki with care.
-Yes, I think... - she said with weak voice.
-Why haven't you tell us you can't swim?!- Hongki begin to scold her.
-I thought there is no need... - she answered.
-There is! From now on, never ever go nearby any water pool without me by your side, get it?
-Ah, ok....
-Hongki, spot scolding her, she should rest – said Joghun and came closer to them and helped girl to stand up. For a little moment both boys looked into each other eyes.
-I can go by myself- said Hana and started to walk towards home. Both Hongki and Jonghun took a step to follow her and then Jiao said.
-You keep playing, I will go with her and help her to dry.
Girls went home and when they entered home Honggki looked at leader asking:
-Can you tell me what was this about?!
-What do you mean?
Minhwan, Jaejin and Seunghyun looked at hyngs and didn't know what's going on.
-This look of yours back then...Just like you've... - started Hongki.
-Your eyes were the same... - said Jonghun.
-Do you still remember our promise? It was your idea after all....
-I do – said Jonghun and sighted.
-Ok, I don't know hwat are you talking about, but it seems pointless, so let's clean here instead. - said Jaejin and they started to do so.

Late at night
Jonghun didn't felt like sleeping so he decided to go upstaris to practise. When he wanted to enter a room he heard someone's there playing a guitar. At firts he thought it's Seungyun but a moment later he realized the music is different than maknae would play. He decided to enter.
Inside was Hana, holding black guitar, wearing headphones and competely concentrated on playing, so she hasn't relized she is being watched. She didn't like something and wanted to begin once again, and then she noticed him.
-What are you doing here? - she asked.
-Same as you- he answered – I came to practise. But you should rest. Are you alright?
-I am fine. - she said – I couldn't go to sleep until I check out if I can use my hand the way as before.
-I see – said Jonghun – But I'm a little bit shocked. I didn't know you play guitar.
-Seems like there is still much things you don't know – she said with smile.
-Indeed- he said and asked- Is this guitar yours?
-Yep, it's called Ebony – she answered, showing him black instrument with red roses painted on it.
-Gibson, seven strings, you play on seven strings?
-I got used to it...
-This piece which you have played, is it yours?
-Nah, it's Atreyu – So wrong http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ56QJP9K5A, do you want to hear?- she said giving him headphones.
Jonghun listened for a while and said:
-I know why you like it. Guitar parts are awesome.
-They are- she said with smile.
-Do you want to play together? - he asked.
-If you want be bothered by someone who lacks skills as me...
-You are good, but you need some practice.
-Ok then – she smiled brightly.
Jonghun took his guitar and started to play from ear.
-Oh I know now – he said – You were wrong at this part – he played it – It should be like that.
She tried to do the same but it didn't work out.
He showed it once again.
And again she failed.
They tried few times and finally Jonghun sighted and said:
-I'll show you differently.
He put his guitar away and standed behind her.
-Just let me follow you – he whispered into her era and put his hand on hers, and moved her fingers right way.
She felt his breath tickling her neck lightly, but somehow she managed to concentrate on playing.
After few times Jonghun moved away and his face was slightly red, luckily she was looking at guitar.
She played by hereself correctly few times and statred to jump happily.
-I did it, I did!
-You did well.
-Thank you teacher!- she said with bright smile to him and did something what he didin't expected, hugged him.
-I... I think it's enough teaching for today – he said to hide his embarassement.
-Sorry I took your time – she said.
-It's okay with me, we can do it next time. - he said – I'm going to sleep now. You should go too. Goodnight.
He went out quickly but she managed to scream after him:
-Thank you and goodnight.
When she stayed alone she put her hand on her neck, in the place he felt his breath. It was first time for her feeling something like this... Weird, yet so nice feeling...
Jonhun reached his room in no time and closed door after him. He sitted on the bed with his head on his hands. He kept asking himself why does he get such idea to get so close to her... and why does his hear beated so afst whe she hugged him... And why does she smelled like strawberries and he like it so much...

Some more things happening between Jiao and Seunghyn. They are so cute together and suits each other, don't you think so?
And hyungs are fighting... And Hana felt something new...
Honestly I was myself doing "aaaaa" when i imagined scenes between SH and Jiao or Hana and JH so I hope you'll like it.
For those who are interested Ebony looks like that:
user posted image
As always hope you liked it and waiting for comments.