Chapter 12

Inspirations

Japan, July 2011
Day after the concert Hana finally managed to get more or less calmer. Still she didn't wanted to face her dad so far... She was unable to predict his reaction whe he'll found out she performed live...
With such thought she came to the dayroom, connecting her and other band members rooms in hotel. They all were already there, along with Jiao.
-Are you okay? - asked Hongki, seeing her.
She nodded.
-You asking, you were the one wheo forced her to perform – said Jaejin to Hongki.
-But you enjoyed it, right? - asked Jonghun looking at Hana.
She nodded shyly again, with her eyes looking at the floor.
-If you like it, why aren't you doing it? - asked Minhwan. - You sould do the thing you like, right?
-It's not that easy... - Hana sighted.
-You think it was easy for us? - asked Seunghyn – We had to work really hard to get to the place we are in now...
-I know about it, but... - said Hana. - … for me the situation is different...
-How can it be different? You would have even easier start, becouse of your father... - said Jonghun.
-My father... - she smirked – He don't won't me to do this...
-Why? - asked Minari.
-Becouse of some... family matters... He will never let me perform on public... I tried to persuade him, so I know nothing will work.
Thye felt like she didn't wanted to talk about it, so they didn't ask.
-Ok, we won't tell him. - said Hongki – But how aout performing with us once in a while if you like? This might be fun... And we'll keep it in secret.
-Really, can I? - Hana suddenly brightened up... - But I've never performed with band so...
-You had, with us – said Seunghyun with bright smile.
-We are going to practise now, so maybe you'll join? - asked Jonghun.
-Ok – she nodded and smiled.- But I'm begging you, don't say anything to my dad.
-We won't, but I'm afraid he might get some clue... - said Jaejin.
-What do you mean? - Hana asked.
He took a newspaper from the table and showed her the music sites. The biggest article there said:
„Misterious person performs with FTISLAND
On yesterday's concert of famous korean band FTIsland, at the performance of Itsuka, sixth person joined, and according to the fans it gave a real heartbreaking piece. Personality of this person is unknown, becouse of the covering clothes, but the voice is said to be a little bit girlish. This fact caused a roumors abou new member joining the band... We are waiting for official annoucements.”
Hana read this and suddently became pale. There was even a pic, good thing it havan't shown her face, but still...
-And they haven't wrote about earthshake... - said Seunghyn. - Thet means you were more important.
-Don't worry, it will be okay – said Minhwan to Hana.
-I hope so... I'm afarid my dad will get furious...
FTI boys were courious why does Hana dad opposing it so badly, but they've seen it must have been something painful, thay she didn't wanted to tell the reason. They decided not to force her and just took a girl with them to the practise room.

-So how about you'll sing something at first? - asked Hongki.
-Hmmm, what should I... - Hana wondered suddently asked to do it...
-Maybe this one – said Jaejin, putting out a sheet from his pocket and gave to her.
She looked at it and she seemed shocked.
-For where did you...?
-Someone throwed it away – answered Jaejin with a smile. - Will you?
-Ahh, ok... - said Hana and came to the piano. She put the score on right place and sitted.
-You play the piano – asked Jonghun.
-I do, so? - she answered.
-Will your hand be okay? - asked Minhwan.
-Don't worry, this piece is not so hard... May I start now?

(open the link ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x25gyk--9uk and imagine it's just played on piano)
She softly touched piano keys, using only her right hand, making sweet sound and too deep breath.

the moon is gone
and the night is still so dark
I’m a little bit afraid of tomorrow...
for this day was so long and hard for me
and I’ve lost some of the things so far I have trusted...

now I will close my heart and sleep a while
bless my dream with gentle darkness
until I could have my strength
to wait for the light
maybe tomorrow….


Just with few verses she catched all attention. Now she wanted to use the other hand to play, but it suddenly hurted and she stopped. Jaejin sitted beside her and said:
-Keep singing, I will play the rest.
-Are you sure? – asked Hana.
-Yeah, just sing – he said and started to play. She begin to sing second verse and turned her face to the res people in tne room.

I’ve come through
some betrayal, some old pains,
Some addiction to the love
and some good-bye
like you did
like my mother, father did,
I will cry a little while
and wait for tomorrow
there’s no way to be free from the loneliness
it took so long for me to notice
but now I am on my way to find my light
maybe this day….
maybe tomorrow….


She turned herself to the piano again and joined with one hadn to Jaejin, so they were playing on three hands.

I will sleep a while until the dawn wakes me up again
I still believe….come what may….
there is no way to be free from love
deeper we sink in the darkness
brighter it shines in our hearts
the lights of love


She smiled brightly, which caused everyone else smile. She really enjoyed singing.

la la la...

The written notes end, so Jaejin stopped playing, but she added, using only one hand on the piano again.

the moon is gone
and the night is still so dark
I’m a little bit afraid of tomorrow
but I will go….
I’ll go over….
I will go….


As the song ended they were all stunned for a while. And later they started to clap their hands and Jiao was the first one to come to Hana.
-You're great- she said and hugged Hana. - Teeeeaaaachhhh meeeee.
Hana smiled to her, but she didn't have the time, becouse they got ringed by boys. They started to do weird happy dance together, but finally Hana came back to her senses.
-Hey! - she shouted – There was supposed to be practise here!
-Okay manager, ok... - said Hongki and they all took their places and started serious practice.

After the practise Jaejin came to Hana.
-I know I shouldn't peep you then but...
-It's ok now- she answered – If it's not you, I would probably throw this song away...
-Don't this one should be recorded... - Jaejin said.
-You should record it then – she said.
-But this... I love you singin it – he suddenly realized the word he used and got red.
-Thank you – she said with a smile.
Suddenly Jonhun joined them and Jaejin took his time to dissapear before he will say something more.
-Manager I have to ask you for help... - leader said a litte bit shyly.
-What's that? - Hana asked.
-I've written a song, but my English is not so good... Would you help me? - he asked.
-Of course I will – she answered with smile.
-I'm glad to hear that – he smiled too – This song you've sang... Lyrics are about you, right?
-Somehow, yes – she said. She wanted to tell something else but her phone ringed – Sorry we'll talk later, ok? - she said to Jonghun and walked to the hall.
It was Jake. He felt like calling Hana to share his happines with her. Hana listened patiently to his relation about the wedding preparations with fake smile on her face. He ended the talk with words:
-I hope you'll find someone who will love you as much as I love Julia. Take care.
This was too much for her and as soon as the dial ended, single tear flow on her cheek. At the same time Hongki walked off the practice room and seen it. She looked at him for a moment and turned back, going somewhere. Boy standed in a place for few second and he decided to follow her to find out if everything is ok.
He found her on the roof. She was looking on the sky with wind playing with her hair and tears in her eyes.
-Hana, are you alright? - Hongki asked coming closer to her.
She looked at him and wiped her tears away.
-It's ok. I'm just stupid that's all... - she said.
-Stupid? - Hongki asked.
-You know the stories about girls falling in love with their friends and later finding out this boy has found himself a girlfriend? - she smiled throught tears – I am one of them...
-It's not bad to fall in love with someone close to you... But it doesn't always work out properly... - said Hongki – But I will tell you something important now.
She looked at him with couriousity.
-This guy must be blind... And stupid also... Having you by his side and falling for someone else...
Hana's face became red...
-Ahh, let's change the topic – said Hongki, embarrased with the words he told before – Seems like you like high places too.
-Yeah, they make me calm – answered Hana. - And why do you like them?
-Becouse of some person, who help me to get to the place I am now... I want to meet this person once again to say thank you...
-If you cannot meet in person, why don't you put you thank you in a song?
-Hana, you're genius! - Hongki shouted and hugged her.
Then he suddently relized what he's doing and quickly let her go saying:
-Oh, sorry.

Awkward ending hahahaha XD.
As always I hope you enjoyed reading and I'm waiting for your comments ^^