Chapter 1

Inspirations

Poland, May 2011
-I have a suprise for you my little girl – the guy's voice on the phone said.
-Dad – the girl sighted – I'm not a child anymore. Just tell me what do you need from me.
-Ok, ok then. You now that I always depend on your good sense so I'm sending to you few band samples. Choose the one you like the most, ok? - the guy told.
-Ok. And dad, where are you now? Will you come to my graduation? - girl asked.
-I'm on New York... And when is it? Wasn't you supposed to study for three years? It was two since you started, as I remember.
-I have just finished it quicker. It's at the end of may.
-I will try, my dear. You know that your dad is busy with his work, right?
-You're trading me as a child again...
-If you don't want to be trade as a child, then what about working at our company? You will inherit it someday, you know?
-And what else will I get from it? What would you do if I say that I don't want to?
-What about let you live without a bodyguard? You always wanted to get free of it...
-Ok, I'll think about it.
-See, it's not that you don't want to – the guy said with happy voice.
-Dad – the girl sighted again.
-Ahh. It seems I need to go now. Listen to the samples and send me your choice. Be a good girl. Bye. - and he ended the dial.

Girl put the phone on the table and walked to her computer. The incoming box said that she has a new message. There was songs from her father. She opened the files and started to listen until she'll like something. She listened for 6 songs until she heard the right one. The smile appearead on her face when she send an answer with her choice to her father. The band was really good.

Seoul, May 2011
Right after their comeback in Korea FT Island had few days to rest after a hard work. But the company has already planned a new activity for them.
-What do you say? Where are we going to promote our music? - leader JongHoon asked their manager.
-FnC signed a contract with RD records – company which is promoting asian music around the world. So you're going to realase on Europe and US as well...
-Don't we have to speak English very well? - vocalist HongKi asked with fear visible on his face.
-Don't worry – manager said- You'll get new, international manager, who'll speak fluently both english and korean.
-When? - maknae SeungHyun asked with hope to improve his English skills.
-He'll come here at the begining of next month. You'll change your dorm to bigger then too. Tht's all I can tell you now, I don't have any further information. We just have to wait. - manager said and left the boys alone.
HongKi, JongHoon, SeungHyun, JaeJin and MinHwan looked at each other for a while, unable to say a word. They were dreaming about having worldwide career, but this is just too fast. They thought that this rollercoaster after FIVE TREASURE ISLAND on Japan and RETURN on Korea will end, but it seems like it's going to be even more crazy now.
HongKi was looking at JongHoon face for some time and he asked in a while:
-We are friends for such a long time now, right now our life will change like that and you still refuse to tell us how did you get this scar on your cheek.
JongHoon looked at him and blinked few times. The rest of the band was suprised by this random question as well.
-Hey.I just want to know, I've just remembered about it while I looked at his face. - Hongki raised his hands with innocence – Ok, I'll stop picking my nose in.
This question made Jonghoon thin about his past. This scar is actually connected with the person who he is right now. He won't be musican if there wasn't...

flashback
-Mum, I don't like this piano lessons.- 9 years old JH said.
-Why, do you hate it this much? - his mother asked – Ok then, if you don't won't to you can just stop, but don't make decisions such impulsive, ok? We'll go later to see your teacher. Now I'm busy, so just go to play with your friends.
Jonghoon runned out happily, knowing, that he won't have to face this hard time on lessons anymore.
While walking on the street nearby his home and hotel he saw a group of kids at his age, who circled a girl.
-Witch! you should just die! It's not natural to look like this! You must be devil's child.
JongHoon walked closer to see what's going on. The girl on the middle if the circle had brighter tha usual hair. But he realized, that she isn't Korean when she looked at him. Her eyes was pure blue just like a sky. He was stunned for a moment, but then he saw that one of the boys from a group raises his hand holding a stone. Without even thinking he stand in front of the girl. The stone hitted his cheek, just under the eye. The blood appeared in a second but Jonghoon just kept standing.
Luckily some old woman was passing by and the kids got scaried away.
The ones that stayed were only Jonghoon and the girl.
She standed up. Her knees were all dirty, black and blue. She looked at him and he was stunned by her, now teary, eyes once again. He has never met foregineer for so close before.
-Thank you – she said with soft Korean with weird accent. Brief smile appeared on her face.
The elder woman who was walking saw them. She rushed to them and asked:
-Kids. Are you alright?
Jonnghoon was bleeding pretty badly, but he just stand there without sheding even a tear.
-Just come with me, I'm living nearby so we'll take care of your injuries. - the woman said with smile on her face.
Both the girl and Jonghoon just nodded and walked after her. While walking the boy inocently looked at the girl „She is cool, after something like this she is not even crying” - he thought.
They reached preety house with garden. The women leaded them to dayroom. There was piano standing on the corner. Seeing it the girl suddenly cheered up.
Women taked care of Jonghoon face and girl's legs and later she brought some tea an cookies.
Jonghoon asked a girl with intention to conversate:
-You like piano, don't you?
-No. - Girl shaked her head and smiled – I love it.
Jonhoon liked this smile so he wanted her too keep smiling, so he said:
-Can I play for you then?
Even throught he wasn't confident in his skills he still could play song or two.
-It'll be nice – girl's smile was even brighter.
Jonghoon sitted on the front of the piano with the girl beside him. He started to play some song he learned on his classes. Girl closed her eyes, listening carefully.
When he finished the piece she claped her hands and said:
-You're good. You know, what is really magical in music?
Jonghoon looked at her without a clue
-It's the fact that any language you speak you'll still understand the feeling in music.
She touched piano keys lightly playing slow, melancholic melody.
-This song was written by my mother. I want to be a musican like her in future – she confessed – I want to be able to speak the language that everyone will understand, no matter where.
-I want to speak such language too! - Jonghoon suddenly made his decision.
-Then we'll probably meet one day – she told him – Let's have a conversation with our music then, ok?
-Ok – Jonghoon brighten up.
-It's getting late – she said looking at the clock – I have to go now. Thank you once again for saving me. Hope this wound won't leave a scar.
She suddenly standed up and walked to the door. Jonghoon wanted to chase her, but at this moment his mother, who was informed by old woman who saved them, came in. Girl made a short bow to her, said thanks to the woman and walked off.
Looking at her back Jonghoon made decision that he'll find her one day, even through they don;t know each other names.
End of flashback

Smiling unconsiously Jonghoon touched piano keys „I'm going to find you no matter what...”

Poland, May 2011
-Hana, please play something on our graduation ceremony
Young girl with very long dark blonde hair, light blue eyes and some brief asian features on her face was cirlced by group of girls.
I'm not doing music anymore.- she replied - I'm just grapher right now, ok? No point asking.
-And what's your father opinion about that? He has a music company – one of the girls asked.
-He don't want me to do career in this industry, so he agreed to my decision. So sorry girls. I need to go to classes now. - Hana said and walked away.
-Ahh, so annoying, How many times should I say it.... - she murmured to herself.
Suddenly her phone rings with some music-box sound like melody.
-Hi dad – she ansewered the phone. - What's up?
-I'm calling to tell you that I'll com to your graduation. And I will tell you then about a work that only you can do.
-What work? – asked Hana
-You'll see.
-Remember about our promise? - girl asked while looking at her bodyguard standing on corridor corner, observing.
-Of course, you'll be free from them.
-Ok then – she replied – I gotta go now, becouse I have classes so bye.
She put her phone in her pocked and rushed throught the corridor.

-----

Not many information here, but hope you'll like it.
And I'm not JH biased, it's just a beginning so I thought I would start with leader.