Chapter 26

Inspirations

 

-Hey! What was it with this sudden drag? - asked Jiao trying to free her hand from his.

-Let's have a date! This is one on a million possiblity- he smiled with his killer smile.

-But do you have to hold my hand so tightly? - she asked, blushing – It's uncomfortable, besided people are watching...

-I have to hold you tightly for you to not go too far from me – he said sweetly – And people are watching becouse you are cute and I am handsome. - he winked - Don't care about them. Let's go.

She nodded shyly and stopped the trying to free herself and just followed him obediently, yet still blushed.

-But what's with you wanting a date out of nowhere? - she finally asked the question which was bugging her.

-Well... We are couple.... Dating is what couples do, isn't it? - he patted her head lightly and added – Don't think too much, just enjoy this day.

-Then you have some plan what to do? - asked Jiao while taking a look around.

-Honestly... No.- he made an expression of a lost child – I just though we will go with the flow.

Jiao sighted and Seunghyun started to look around as well. Suddentyl he brightened up and started to pull Jiao in some direction.

-Where are you pulling me again? - Jiao asked.

-Let's ride this – he pointed some atracction and girl looked that way.

-Couple labirynt... Are you sure? - she asked with a doubt but they came closer and Seunghyun started to read english instructions.

-Look, they wrote that if we pass it, this will make our relationship better... - he got exited – And we will be able to make a wish then and it will be granted...

-Ok, let's go if you really want it...

 

Once they entered the labirynth some person came to them and said:

-Welcome on the first stage. To pass it you – he pointed at Jiao -Will have to lead him – pointed at Seunghyn – Through this corridor. He can't step on the red tiles. And he will cover his eyes with it – he gave to Seounghyun some part of material.

-But half of them are red! - said Jiao.

-Right – the person smiled and said – Moreover while leading him through you can do it only by touching him, you can't utter a word.

Jiao looked at Seounghun with here eyes telling „You see what you got us into?”. He smiled to her with silent request. She sighted and said:

-Ok, let's do it.

Seunghyun got his eyes covered and Jiao took his hand and started to lead him. At first it was easy but then red piles were placed in such places that it needed taking long or very short steps to pass them. She putted her othe hand on his shoulder hoping he will understand she wants him to stop. He did so, yet the problem was not resolved... She sighted deeply tinking about how to do it. Then suddently he grabbed her and dragged close to him. He was so close that she felt his breath tickled her ear and when heart already were beating in crazy speed he asked:

-Noone never told that I can't speak as well. The tiles are puted the way leading me by a hand won't do? Just, grab my hand tighter if yes – when Jiao did so he continued – Then I will ask you questions about what direction and how many tiles I should pass and you will grab my hand if I will be right, understand?

Somehow they managed to pass this stage and reached the next one and another person came to met them:

-Congratulations for passing first stage. Now we will try out your synchronization. Girl's left leg will be tagled to guy's right. And you have half of a minute to pass this corridor that way. And no cheating – he gave them a rope and Seunghyun bowed to tie their legs together.

-It might be hard for you in that shoes – he pointed at her heels.

-Still better than barefoot... - she murmured and he finally managed to make the tie.

-Ready? - the staff member asked them and they nodded – Start!

The walk was really hard, mostly becouse of their height and together with it leg longness difference. When it already seemed that they catched the right rythm something went wrong... Seunghyun moved his leg too fast and with too much force, and Jiao didn't catched the speed which make her sprain the ankle when they stepped and brake her heel.

-Ouch! - she screamed out.

-Are you alright? - Seunghyun asked.

-Don't you see I'm not? My leg...

He untied the rope fast and seeing what happended he without much thinking he took her in his arms and carried out princess-alike.

-What are you doing? - asked Jiao embarrased.

-I am carrying you – he answered still walking – You hurt your leg becouse of me. It is natural I would carry you. And it is nice to carry you anyway... - he smiled and she hidden her blushed face on his shoulder.

Soon they reached a bench. He putted her on it and said:

-Stay here and don't move for even for an inch. I'll be back soon... - and he runned somewhere.

Jiao started to massage her ankle.It does not hurt that much as expected. But her shoe was destroyed. She took it off and placed next to her on a bench. Then she saw some shadow falling o her. She rised her eyes and seen Seunghyun breathing fast from a run. He kneeled in front of her and putted water bottle from a freezeer on her ankle.

-This was the only cold thing I could find... - he said and the looked into her eyes – I'm sorry... Aren't you mad?

-You said sorry, why should I hold a grudge for it? It does not hurt that much anyway...

-I'm happy – he smiled brightly – Do you want some ice-cream? I've seen some when I was getting this.

-Hmmm, not bad idea.., - she smiled back at him.

-What taste do you like?

-Chocolate ones...

-I will bring some, wait here – he stood up and wanted to run.

-Seunghyun – said Jiao – No need to run, you will get tired.

-Ah, okay – he blushed and walked away.

 

Soon he came back holding two big portions of ice cream.

-That's for you – he said giving one to her.

-Thanks – she took a bite – Yummy!

Seunghyun sitted by her side and they enjoyed the sweets in silence. Boy was first to finish and unconsioulsy started to look at her.

„My sweet girl” -he though.

She finished her ice-creams too and noticed that he is staring.

-What? - she asked.

-You got some ice cream left on your face- he said with a smile.

-Where?

-Here...

He bowed down to her and left short butterfly kiss on her lips.

-Sweet – he smiled, still with his face close to hers. She blushed right away but didn't moved away.

-Let's ride the ferris wheel – he said.

She nodded shyly and he stood up than kneeled down.

-Hop on – he said – I will piggyback you. You can't walk like that.

 

When they reached the ferris wheel Jiao thought that her limit of blushing for one day was surpassed. They went to the cabin and sitted. But when the machine started to work cabin moved suddently and they got both startled and ended on the floor. Seunghyun protected Jiao from fall so now she was besing her back on his chest, sitting between his legs. Once she noticed it she wanted to stand upas quick as possible but he grabbed her so it was impossible.

-I... I have something to say to you... - he whisphered to her hair.

She wanted to at least turn around and face him but he holded her tighter.

-Don't turn around, becouse I will get even more emberrased... I just want you to know that... that I am extremally happy that I met you... Maybe there are times when you can't feel it, but you are... you are really important to me...

He squezed her even tighter and bowed to speak right to her ear:

-I love you...

Then he let her turn around and saw she has tears in her eyes.

-Why are you crying? – he asked.

-It's just that I am so happy... - she said and added so silent that almost unherable – I love you too.

He putted his hand or her cheek and wiped the tears away. Then he put the other arm around her and pulled her closer to let his kiss spoke about his feelings better than the words.

And just then they reached the very top of the ferris wheel.