Chapter 24

Inspirations

 

Poland

-Hello Hana! So you will come?- Jake suddently brghtened up when heard Hana's voice through the phone – I alredy said it's fine to take them. Yes... It's good then we delayed the wedding so you can come.

-Jake, come quickly I need to show you something! - Julia's voice came from the other room.

-Ok, I'll send you an e-mail with details. I have to go now. Take care – he ended the conversation and went to check out what his fiance wanted.

Julia was sitting on the front of the lappy in something beetween shock and admiration. On the desk there were piles of books and sheets half-overwritten with some phrases.

-What's up? - asked Jake, sitting next to her.

-I told you about my favourite band? - she asked, putting her hand on her belly, which was already showing off her pregnancy.

-You did, so many times that I can't count... They're Koreans right? And partially becouse of this you have taken korean major... I'm envious you know...

-Always like that – she smirked – They have gotten a new member. A girl apparently... And I think you should see this recording.

She clicked the play button and then the performance begin. At the start there were just the guys he was forced so many times to watch along with Julia. But then a girl appeared and he suddently forgot how to breath. There was no mistake. Yet her appearance was so different. So womanish, so appealing.

-H-h-hana? - he finally managed to control his voice.

-Seems so- said Julia – such a lucky girl. And look how close is she with the leader.

She was leader-biased. This Jake knewn too, and what would happen if she...

-If this is Hana you know what it means?- he asked.

-What? - she looked at him puzzled.

-We invited Hana with her friends from the band she was managing. And it seems it's them.

-No way! FT Island at my wedding? I need to call my friends to tell them! - she suddentky became overreacting.

She was already holding the phone and about to dial when she got some idea and looked at Jake with cute eyes.

-What?-he asked, knowing she is about to beg for something.

-Can you ask Hana if they could play for us? One song... Just one song... Pleeese...

-I will ask... But don't expect too much.

 

Korea

-I just got an email from Jake – said Hana, carrying her lappy to the dayroom when the rest of group rested after morning practise.

-What did he write? - asked Hongki and took a deep sip of the water.

-He sent me whole info about place and hour of the wedding. And also I've got nice info...

-What info?-asked Jonghun, kinda suprised she smiles after recieving and email from the one who broke her heart.

-Seems like Julia, his fiancee is your fan – she said looking at them, but as their stared weirdly at her she corrected- I mean of us. And he asks if we can perform something for them...

-As long as you're fine with it we are fine – said Hongki and all the rest nodded.

-I think I'm fine. This might be the best wedding gift we can give them, or her at least I will choose some songs we could do and we can practise them later, okay? Jiao, can I have a second?

-Yeah – girl stood up and smiled at Seunghyun who was sitting beside her.

 

Girls walked out and Jiao asked first:

-You loved this Jake guy, didn't you? Then why are you doing this for his future wife?

-Well, I already decided I can't have him, so at least I want to make him happy somehow. And this is the only thing I can do for him to show my love and don't make it awkward.

-Seems like you always suffer alone then...

-I am not alone anymore – Hana said and laid her hand on Jiao's arm – I have you. And I have boys... Oh I haven't told you why I called you out. I want to buy you a present.

-What present? Why?

-Just becouse – Hana showed her tounge – You are going with us to the wedding so you will need some dress to make Seughyun fall over heels for you, don't you.

-Joking, right?

-Let it be as you said. But we ae going shopping anyway. You took me before, now I am taking you and there is no disscussion.

-Fine, I'll go.

 

-Where are you going? - asked Seunghyun when Hana and Jiao were walking out.

-Shopping – answered shortly Hana and smiled to him, dragging Jiao after her quickly.

-Girls- sighted him – You won't get any valuable information from them...

 

When girls got to the shopping mall, before getting off the car Hana pulled tied her hair back and wore glasses. Just now Jiao noticed she was wearing some plain clothes not to stand out of the crowd.

-It might got unpleasant if I got recognized by someone now, so it's just in case– she explained and they headed to the stores.

As they both spotted the shop which seemed to fit they needs, immediately went in. Dresses from amazilngly fancy to ones which were straight, yet elegant were hanged all around.

-How can I help you? - the shop assistant asked them.

-We want to take a look around first – answered Hana.

-Okay, if you need some help, feel free to ask – assistan answered and came back to her desk,where other shop assistant were sitting.

-I think you should wear a blue dress – said Hana to Jiao and smiled. - You are blue by the name actually.

-I just pick anything which will be suitable – said Jiao and started to look around and Hana did the same.

-I see something!- said Hana after a while and picked up knee-long dress with bow around the waist in deep sky-blue color.

-Let me see – said Jiao and came closer.

Just at this moment familar sound started to flow from the speakers.

-It's „Be my girl”! - said Jiao.

-It is a good sign – said Hana and gave the dress to her friend – You should go and try it on.

When Jiao went to the changing room Hana overheard shop-assistants conversation.

-The band playing now it's FT Island, right? - asked one of them

-It is. They've got a new member recently. And it's a girl. You can imagine?

-She must have a death wish...

-I heard some rumours she was accepted becouse she is daughter of the owner of Radical Dreamers Records... She was not that bad at the performance but you can really say if this all was for real...

Hana cliged her fists but managed not to in the convo. Not becouse of her sake, but the band good name. Boys will never agree to have someone who is good for nothing...

-How is it? - at this moment Jiao came and Hana concentrated at her.

-You look cute – she answeared – How do you like it? If you want we can search some more.

-No need, I like this one very much.

-Then go change and we'll pay – said Hana.

-And what abot dress for you? - asked Jiao.

-I see nothing which would suit me here, we'll check out other shops.

 

It took some time to find a dress for Hana, yet they managed too and on the meantime bought some accesories to complete the outfits. It was late evening when they came back. On the way home they stopped by a restaurant and bought some sushi to eat with guys and say sorry for being out for so long.

-What did you buy? -Seunghun welcomed them and Hana passed him bag with sushi.

Seunghun checked out what's inside and asked:

-And the other bags?

-Secret – said Jiao and winked to Hana.

-Again – said Seunghyun and they went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

 

After the meal Hana went to the practice room wanting to pick out the songs to play on the wedding. One by one she listened the carefully and thought if the lyrics and music would suit the situation. As the first one she choosed Always be mine, since it was cute and happy song and moreover in English, so most of people in Poland would understand it. Then she was clueless what else to pick... Too many of them she liked...

Then Hongki entered the room.

-Picking songs for the wedding? - Hongki asked – Have something already?

-Always be mine... and I can't came up with second one...

-Wait... - said Hongki and started to search through song base – We have something more then suitable for the wedding... Where is it? Oh, here.

And the happy sounds filled the room. As Hana heard the lyrics she smiled. But when it reached the chorus she started to laught.

-”Marry me”-she said – It is perfect pick indeed!

-Told you so – said Hongki and smiled.

-But I don't want to imagine how many marriage offers you got after singing it.

-You don't have to, it does not matter.

 

She chatted with Hongki for a while but he said he have to go to slepp becouse his voice chords were overworked recently. When he left she calculated her tiredness and decides she is not sleepy so she should do some pracice. She brought Ebony and started to play „Marry me” from the ear.

Then suddently somewhere of her inner mind an image flowed up. She remembered when in the same room Jonghun was showing her chords by moving her hands,standing beside her. And this weird feeling when his breath tickled her neck.

She shaked her head and tryied to concentrate on playing.

Then her memory, already opended, bringed back the moment when they were in the car, singing his song and what could happen if Hongki didn't come.

She shaked her head even harder, and when it didn't helped she hitted her head with her hand.

-What am I thinking about now? -she asked herself.

And the latest memory came back. His warm lips touching her forehead...

-Aish – she said – I am going crazy becouse of it...