Chapter 14

Inspirations

Chapter 14

Seoul, August 2011

Hana woken up late at morning, finding out few missing calls from her father on her phone. She decided to call him back.
-Hello Dad, what's up?
-Why didn't you picked up? - her father was a little bit nerovous.
-Ahh... Sorry I couldn't sleep so I stayed up long and it came out like this... Is there some urgent matter?
-I will visit you today, we have some important things to talk about according FTIsland, so stay home and tell boys not to go anywhere too.
-Ok, we'll be waiting.
She changed her clothes, made her hair and went to the kitchen. Only Jiao was there.
-Hi! Are you fine? - she said seeing Hana walking in.
-Yup, I'm perfectly fine – answered Hana with smile – Where are the others?
-They went up for the practise.
-Oh I see, good then. I shall go and tell them my dad is coming today. You will meet him too.
-Wait, I'll go and tell them, you eat some breakfast.
-Thank you – Hana smiled.
-No need to thanks, I'm your assistant anyway, right?
-I wouldn't want any other.

Jiao went up and knocked to the practise room door. Noone answered so she decided to enter.
-Guys I have something to announce- she said walking in, but as they all were concentrated on practis thay haven't noticed her.
-Hey! - she screamed out loudly.
All boys were suddenly starlteld by her scream.
-Jiao is there anything wrong? - Jonghun asked.
-No it's just that... - she suddently became shy.
-She came here to look at me practising – Seunghyun simled to rest band members.
-Hey, don't make her feel like that – said Minhwan.
-Jiao, say what you wanted – said Hongki, kicking Seunghyun on the back.
-Hana wanted me to tell you that her father is coming today to discuss over some matters, so stay home.
-Ok, thank you – said Jonghun smiling to Jiao.
Girl walked out and closed the door.
-Why must he make such fun of me? - she sighted.

Hana was eating whe Jiao came back with her face red. She looked up at her and asked:
-What did Seunghun say again?
Jiao just sighted.
-You know, I was thinking about our pajama party... We can make this tonight if you want. Thare could be too much work to do this later.
-Today is good I like today – Jiao smiled.

Not so long after noon Kai came. They all gathered in dayroom.
-It's nice to see you in good health – he said smilin – And who's this girl?
-Song Jiao, my assistant – said Hana.
-Please take care of me – said Jiao, bowing.
-And you take care of my daughter – Kai smiled to her – Okay I came her to talk about important things. First one is that we'll held press conference in two weeks to officialy announce Hana as your manager. It has taken so long becouse I wanted you all to get use to each other. I hop you managed to befriend each other so far and bulid some trust between you.
They all nodded.
-Hana you should be preapared for some weird talking from fans afteneath. You all should be. Having a girl living with five guys, their idols can cause some uproar but I hope it'll be fine. From the same reason we won't tell anyone about Jiao. Are you okay with that? - he asked looking at the girl.
-No problem. - Jiao said.
-An another thing... Have you watched the record I gave you with audiences for the new member?
-We did – said Jonghun.
-I want you to decide on a person until the press conference. We'll anounce this thing then too.
-We'll meet them personally I hope – said Hongki.
-Yes you will – answered Kai – any other questions?
-I have one. - said Jaejin – In the contract there was that we can choose anyone that we want and decision is fully ours, it can really be anyone?
-Yes, you're free to choose. - answered Kai and stood up – If that's all I'll be going. Hana, can I have a word with you?
Hana walked out with her dad. Boys looked at each other as they knew something only they know.

Kai took Hana to his car. Suddently smile dissapeared from his face.
-If you think I don't know what you've done, you're wrong. - he said with strong voice – What came into your mind to walk on the satge and sing?! Lucky you, that your face wasn't visible.
-I just wanted to do something for audience not to panic... Boys panicked and this was the only thing I could came up with at that second...
-Ok, this time I will forgive you, but may this be first and last time. Don't make me hurt again...
-I promise, I'm sorry abit that...
-Ok, go already I have busy schedule.
Hana came to home and sitted between band members who were still on the dayroom. Her face was emotionless.
-What happended – asked Jonghun.
She just shaken her head.

To make her mood lighter, on the early evening Hana started preaparations for their girl's party. After that they posted a note on Hana's door „Only girls allowed” and closed themselves inside. They lied comfortably on the bed and started talks.
-You were supposed to tell me how did you become FTIsland and Seunghyn fan... - started Hana.
-But this is long and not so interesting story...- said Jiao.
-I'm courious. And I will inderstand your feelings better then...
At this time Seunghyun was coming throught the corridor and seen a cart on the door.
-Actually I firts found Seunghyn... - started Jiao.
Seunghyn at the corridor heard his name and thought he knew it's wrong he decided to listen.
-I wasn't a fan of KPOP at first... I was listening to some American and Japanese rock music more... But I watched YAB drama and I kinda liked Hongki – Jiao continued.
-I know this one I liked it too – said Hana – But I thought you're all about Seunghyn?
-This was just the beginning.... So I liked Hongki but, as always I haven't checked him out so I nearly forgot about him...An then my friends who love shinee, gave me a lot of variety how by Shinee, and one of the show has Seunghyun in it...mostly i watched those just for fun...i watched this show also for fun...and still feel so so with this guy...suddenly in one game, his eye avoided the MC's in purposed not to get chosen and i suddenly fell in love with his eyes...
-Eyes?
-You, the thing I like in hi most is not his charm or his looks or his sense of humor... I like his eyes the most from the very beginning...
Seunghyun hearing this raised his hand withouth thinking and moved his fringe from the eyes.
-And what happended later?- Hana asked, already catched by the story.
-The next day i found myself swimming on Youtube for the first time to find the rest of the episode of this show in one ep,isode i found someone look like familiar -Jeremy from YAB! It made me more curious becouse I found two guys that attracted me in one place..
-This must have been fate... - said Hana.
-And later i found out he is in a band called FT Island. The next day i found my self surfing for FT Island's show..but not MV, performance, or songs becouse I was just looking for SH that time...
-So this was obsession from the first sight? - asked Hana.
-Yes... And this was the first time for me to be like this... And later I've heard their song by a mistake and I became a fan... And my dream was to meet them... And somehow it is more that I dreamed of now...
-Your story is amazing... This is really destiny that you've found them and later I've found you – said Hana with smile – Can I ask one thing? -Jiao nodded – You said when we first meet that you came to Seoul becouse you wanted to meet someone... Was that...?
Jiao nodded.
-An now you somehow hide youself from him even thought it seems he likes you... Why?
-First I feel kinda awkward
-Somehow I understand – said Hana.
-And it seems for me that he is just doing all this things just for fun... Making me feel like that... And besides I know nothing beside the things all fans know about him and he don't know me at all...
Seunghyun suddently felt bad anad started to wander what to do...
-I don't think it is like that – said Hana.
-Okay, end up this talking about me, let's talk about you now – said Jiao – Were you ever in love?
-Hmmm I was... But... This just wasn't it...
At this time Hongki crossed the corridor and seen Seunghyn. He took his hand and dragged him to Jajejin's room, where the rest of boys were.
-What's this about? – Seunghyun asked.
-Well, you've seen this sign, right? - asked Hongki – We have an idea how to go in there without breaking a rule...

When Hana finished her story, luckily without sharing a tear there was sudden movemend on the corridor and door opended.
-Can't you see that only girls are allowed? - said Hana without looking.
-We can – said Hongki with changed voice.
Hana looked at them and started to laught loudly and Jiao did the same.
All boys dressed themselves as girls but they kinda overdid with makeup and clothins so they end up looking hilarious.
-Hana unnie, will you make me nice nali art? - asked Hongki, blinking his eyes with fake eyelashes.

After having fun for almost whole night they woken up late. Somehow, walking aimlessly arounf the house not so in the mood Seunghyun met Jonghun and suddently an idea came into his mind.
-Hyung!
-What's up? - asked Jonghun.
-You're good with girls, right? Tell me what would you do to make girl see that you're serious.
-Hmmm tahing her somewhere?
-I don't think I can...Something else?
-Well, we're artists so how about putting your feelings into a song?
-Thank you – Seunghyun suddently runned somewhere, before Jonghun mamaged to as why maknae needs such advice.

Seunghyn closed himself in his room and took the guitar. Somehow the melody came easily to him. And the he started to write the lyrics. He suddently remembered when they were talking about her name and word on the card appearded. „Blue”. His new favourite colour... He smiled lightly and kept writing.

Jiao was walking throught the corridor to get something from her room. She was planning to go outised to suntan since the weather was nice. Suddently someone catched her and dragged her to Seunghyun's room. It was obviously Seunghyun.
-What do you want from me? - she asked a little bit pised.
-I've written a song and I need someone to listen to it. I can't find Hana and you're her assistant so..- he was thinking for the reason for ages.
-But Hana is... - started Jiao but Seunghyn pushed her to sit on the bed and closed the door. He took acoustic guitar and sit beside her.
-I've write this fast but I hope you'll like it. (you can find the song here –http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLNwKQaynN0 blue you don't open the link, you will know the one anyway)
He started to touch guitar strings gently at first and later with more energy and then started to sing:

Please forgive me if I seem forward
But I never been in front of anything like you
Its the last place I ever thought I'd be
When I woke up this morning

Is it true
And that you're always this breathtaking
And you're smart and you're willing
My God this is killing me


He smiled and seeing Jiao dropped her head and avoiding looking at him said:
-Hey! Look at me!
She raised her head and their eyes met. She blushed and dropped her head again. He sighted and continued singing with a smile.

Tell me all the things you never said
We could lie here and talk for hours in my bed
I don't have anything to hide
I don't have anything
Everything is not for certain
I don't have anything to hide
I don't have anything
Everything is not for certain


-Do you like it so far?-he asked
She nodded shyly. He concentrated looked at guitar now while singing so she could take a peek on him.

You're starting to see right through me
And Im lovin' every minute of it
Its like Im born again
Everytime I breath in
So if your curious
My favorite colors blue


He looked at her and their eyes meeted again. He smiled brightly.

And I like to sing in the shower
If you like, I'll sing to you

Tell me all the things you never said
We could lie here and talk for hours in my bed
I don't have anything to hide
I don't have anything
Everything is not for certain
I don't have anything to hide
I don't have anything
Everything is not for certain


Now the melody seemed calmer.
-Look at me – he said lightly – I... lied before... This song... I've written it for you. Now listen carefully cause I'm serious.
Her eyes seemed to pop pt and her heart beat even faster than before.

Tell me all of your hopes
All of your dreams
I want you to take me there
Tell me all of your hopes
All of your dreams
I want to take you there
Tell me everything
Every breath, I want you to know I'll be there
There's just one more thing, one request
I want you to take me with you

Take me with you,
I will never let you down
I will love you now and forever...


Seunghyn ended the song and put guitar back. He looked and Jiao and she stood up, wanting to run away but he catech her hand and dragged her to sit again.
-Have you enjoyed the song?
She nodded her head light, avoiding looking at him.
He took her chin and make her look into his eyes.
-I don't think I have to tell anything else but still one thing...
He came closer to her and kissed her lightly and gently.