Dried Tears

My School’s Student Council Members Are Vampires

Second time I'm typing this. Didn't save my work and clumsily deleted the whole thing. Long story... =.= *throws laptop out of the window in rage and fury* Hope this doesn't happen again. This so much, ugh. 

"Seriously guys? I'm completely fine. I just told you. Do I need to repeat myself for the hundredth time?" I sighed exasperated with the five really insistent and worried-sick gentlemen in front of me.

"If you need anything you can just tell us..." Seungho assured.

"Yeah. And if you need some cheering up I'm always available," Mir offered and did the funniest and most stupidest look on his face. I had to suppress a giggle myself. 

"Always here to lend an ear and a shoulder if you ever need it." Thunder followed. 

"And I'm here if you need anything else..." G.O. smiled. I returned the gesture gratefully.

"I'll always be by your side and you know that," Joon whispered as he cuddled me closer to him. I smiled when he pecked me on my cheeks.

"Thanks guys. I really appreciate all your concern, I really do, but I'm fine now. Really..." I said trying to convince them. But the boys just exchanged more looks of concern with each other.

I'm feeling better than before. I'm sure of it. I mean, crying for three days in a row does take a toll on you. I've dried my tears. No more crying... At least, that's what I thought.

I settled the mug of hot chocolate Seungho made for me on the table in front of me. Not even the world's most temptingly delicious hot chocolate can settle down my nerves right now. I'm still feeling... a little jittery. 

"I'm gonna go upstairs for awhile, " I announced to the guys. I pushed the blankets off of me and uncurled Joon's arm from me. He looked at me and it was really hard not to notice the concern etched in his features. He started to get up but I stopped him before he could.

"I'm fine. I just need some time... and privacy," I said. He sighed at me, but nodded. 

"Thanks." 

***************

Slumping down on my bed felt so much better all of a sudden. It's been awhile since I last indulge in some relaxation. I yawned and stretched like a cat... until I felt something under my pillow.

I extracted whatever it was and placed it in front of me. Hold on. This was Junhyung's Pikachu plushie. What is it doing under my pillow??? 

I stared at the ridiculously stupid doll and started raining punches on it, imagining it was Junhyung's face instead of Pikachu. Mean? Yeah, I know. And then, I heard static.

"*cough* Is this thing on?"  

What the hell?!! This is Junhyung's voice! Did he implant some kind of speaker or device in his plushie?? Creep!

"Uh.. Hey ........................... Remember the song I sang to you once in the car, yeah, well I've completed it. I didn't get the chance to sing the rest to you before. So I hoped you would find out about the plushie one day. So here goes, the song I dedicate to you."

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I keep writing these three words.

Setting the worn out pen on the old paper strained in tears

This story can't be happy or sad

Right now I'm writing such a happy story

But it is all still just a wish

I'm happy, in fiction

We are together

Now is the start

There is no end."

I didn't even realize I was crying until I saw the tears falling down on the yellow plushie I was clutching so ferociously tight in my hands. Hell I didn't even know I was crying aloud until I was aware of my own whipering sobs.

---------Joon's POV--------------

"What is it?! What happened?!" I stormed into .............................'s room the moment I heard her crying. I scanned the room immediately, nothing looked suspicious. I stared at her. She was crying again, with a Pikachu plushie in her hands. God, this is painful to watch. I went over to her and hugged her tight in my arms. If only I could take away her pain. But I know this was impossible to ask or do...

"Be there for her when she cries..." Junhyung's last words to me rang in my head like a warning bell. Yeah, I know that well enough... Didn't need the reminder.

"...and if she ever talks about me, make sure you shut it away. Erase every memory she has about me." Those words were like a rude slap in my face. But I know what I had to do.

"That's enough. Stop crying." I pulled ............... away from my chest abruptly and set my hands on her cheeks, wiping the tears away. She looked a little startled. I did my best not to scare her. 

"Yeah. To think I tried so hard to convince you guys I was okay earlier. I must look pathetic to you right now..." She coughed a laugh.

"No. I don't... I think... you're one hell of a girl for being able to stay so strong even in the face of these heartbreaks..." I said and managed to plant a decent smile on her face. And then she cracked up again.

"Haha! You know what Joon? You're right!" She looked up to me once again straight in the eyes. And this time, I can see that the weak and vulnerble girl I held in my arms seconds ago was gone. The old ........................ is back. The hot and feisty and strong one. The once I fell for. 

"Those were the last tears I'm gonna shed over this heartbreak..." She breathed in a new air of confidence and threw the yellow doll aside.

"Now tell me, what's plan B?" 

-Chapter 32 end-

Comment and subscribe as always! Love you guys! P.S. My story is now available on Wattpad. Do support, vote and download it on your phone or tablet. Spread the news! Enjoy!