Erased

My School’s Student Council Members Are Vampires

----Joon's POV---

"Joon, I know I've been nothing but a pain in the ever since I came, but this is gonna be the one and only favour I'm gonna ask of you..."

He seemed really distant that night... I've known B2ST and I've known Junhyung long enough that he wasn't behaving like his usual self. He seemed cold. And I mean waaaaaaaay colder than his usual self. And I think I know the reason behind all of it. But I just hope I'm wrong.

"Dude, what is it? You being all sentimental is starting to creep me out, you know that?" I jokingly gave a light pat on his back as I joined him on the balcony. It as really late. No wait. Its already early morning I reckon. Maybe around 2 a.m. or so? 

"... You know I trust you right?" Junhyung turned to me and spoke. I gave a brief nod.

"Sigh.... I'm leaving." He said.

"..Not coming back?" I asked. He nodded.

"............'s gonna be ripped inside and out you know that right?" I didn't have to ask that silly question though. The pain was etched all over his face.

"I know... But I don't have a choice really. She gave me an Order. A permanent one at that.... But I know all of this must be a trick from Anir somehow..." 

"What's this? For once the great and mighty Joker ain't so mighty after all?" I scoffed trying to brighten the mood a little. It took its effect. Junhyung smiled. But it quickly faded.

"Promise me you'll take good care of .............. when I'm gone." 

"Hey, you should know that I'll definitely do that even without having you to tell me."

"Protect her... even if it costs you your life." 

"I will."

"And.... no matter what.. don't ever let her come back for me. Stop her, even if its to the extent of making her cry." Every single one of his words were crying out in pain. It was hard to bear with him. But I knew this isn't getting any easier for him as well.

"Look here, Junhyung. If you're telling me to steal her away, I'm fine with that, but don't tell me to hur..."

"I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!!!" Junhyung shouted, slamming his fist on the edge of the balcony.

"That's the only way possible of not getting her killed. Anir wants her life and she'll do anything just to get what she wants. I know that too well. And I can't afford to lose .............. I just can't bear losing someone anymore... So please. Help me with just this single thing. Be there for her when she cries, catch her if she falls, protect her even if it's just from a scratch, and if she ever talks about me, make sure you shut it away. Erase every memory she has about me."

"Junhyung thats..." I couldn't even find the proper words to talk to him. 

"Impossible? Maybe... But you said it before yourself right? That you're gonna take her away and that you're gonna win her heart instead of me... Its time for you to fulfill that promise."

A breeze blew by then, strong and refreshing. But I wish it could carry all this burden away from Junhyung.

"Alright. I'll do it." I said owning a repective and sincere smile from Junhyung.

"Thanks man. I appreciate it." He his heels and was about to jump off from the balcony before he said,

"One more thing before I leave... You... gotta find a way to get ................. transformed by next month. Or else she won't be able to protect herself by the time Anir does make a move.."

"But that's...!" Junhyung's words melted in me and that's when I realize what meaning they carried. 

"No Joon. You can do it. I know you can. You love her as much as I do. Who knows, even more. You can control yourself." Junhyung reinforced his statement.

"Do you really have to do this? You're aware that she loves you too, don't you?!" I yelled aloud my thoughts and frsutrations.

"Yeah, but I love her more. And don't make me regret making this choice," Junhyung emphasized.

"If that's all, I'll take my leave then. Till we meet again." He turned to me one last time.

"Till we meet again." I said. And with one final leap, he left. 

"..................... a... please stay strong."

-Chapter 31 end-

Hey guys! Sorry for posting up short chapters. But I think I'm better at conjuring up ideas and increasing productivity on fanfic writing this way. lols. Don't forget to subscribe and comment. Peace! 

P.S. Joon and Du Jun are gonna star in IRIS2!!! So excited ><