Chapter 10: Drunk

My School’s Student Council Members Are Vampires

 

“Why are you guys here again?” Mir asked for the fifth time.

“Ya… Does your maknae need a hearing aid? He’s broken!” Du Jun complained. Confused about what’s going on? Here’s a little info on what happened. Joon and the other MBLAQ members found out about Junhyung not long after he started hanging around. Junhyung revealed himself to them, to be precise.

------------------------------------------------------------Flashback Start---------------------------------------------------

“So you’re saying this guy was hiding in …..’s room and we didn’t even know about it?!” G.O. asked with his mouth wide open.

“Wah! She’s even alive after having to spend so many nights with him…” Thunder said astonished.

“…….a..!~ Why didn’t you tell me about this? Did he do anything to you? You don’t seem well these few days…” Mir started pouting again.

“HEY! What do you guys see me as?!!! I’m not animals like you guys alright?!” Junhyung hissed back. He seems angry over what the others wrongly accused him off.

“Yeah, right. Says the one who enjoys watching ….. sleep.” Joon scoffed.

“YA! Enough! Can’t you guys be more behaved and act more professional like Seungho here? You guys are embarrassing me!” I said as I pointed my finger to Seungho whom was reading a book sitting on the sofa. He looked up from his book and looked around.

“Sigh, this is the exact reason why I decided to keep things about Junhyung quiet. You guys are way too noisy.” Seungho said.

-------------------------------------------Flashback end------------------------------------------------------

Things about Junhyung being here started to clear up and they decided to invite Beast over to the mansion to have a reconciliation party. And things became what they are now.

“Hyung!!! Why don’t we have a TV like this back at our dorm? MBLAQ’s TV is waaaay better than ours…” Kikwang asked Du Jun as he flipped through the TV channels with the remote control.

“Hey! Don’t touch my baby!” Thunder , Mir and G.O. shouted in sync as they ran over to their prized possession.

“Wah~ They even have an ipad 2 !!!” Dongwoon and Hyunseung said in amazement and started tapping the tablet violently.

“Don’t touch that!!!” Seungho snatched back his tablet and glared at both of them.

“Un… DuJun a~~~ Seungho hyung is being a big meanie!~” Dongwoon hopped over to DuJun and pleaded with him like a kid.  Is he at the same age as Mir? It’s hard to believe seeing how he acts with my very own eyes. So all that ‘I’m a tough guy’ act was just a total fake?! All of them are like preschoolers up close!

“Argh! Dongwoon, stop that! You’re embarrassing.” Du Jun shooked Dongwoon’s hands off his shoulders.

“Joon, I think I’m starting to think that I’d prefer them as an enemy than this… They’re totally creeping me out!!!” I said disgusted at the scene before me.

“I see you understand now. I’m much better compared to them aren’t I?” He started his self-boasting talk again. I just ignored him.

“I guess you can’t call me a baby anymore can’t you? Dongwoon here is totally far worse than me.” Yoseob said.

“Ya, you….” I wanted to oppose what Yoseob said but had to stop talking when Dongwoon came in running to us with a bag in his hand.

“Junhyung, ….. and Joon, come drink with us. We brought over a few bottles of soju from our place!” Dongwoon exclaimed as he held the bottles up high.

“What? Aren’t we underage?” I asked

“Does a hundred-year old vampire sound underage to you?” Kikwang came from behind.

“But I’m still….” Yoseob suddenly pushed me forward.

“He’s right. Why don’t you join them? A few shots won’t hurt.” Yoseob told me.

“We’ve something to talk about, you go ahead first…” Joon insisted too. I couldn’t help but nod, and left with Kikwang and Dongwoon.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Junhyung’s POV++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

…… left together with Kikwang and Dongwoon. Those guys better not mess her up too much. Joon broke the silence first and started the talk.

“So, what are you really up to? I know you’re not persistent enough to hang around our dorm all day. Why are you guarding ….?” Joon asked me.

“You’re a sharp one. You found out.” I complimented him. He merely smirked back.

“That’s not all. Why are you so desperate to awaken her powers? There’s nothing wrong with just letting her be. Why did you take that move?” Joon started to question Yoseob.

“I sense something coming…” Yoseob hesitated to answer.

“You only get visions of the past, present or future by mere vampire impulse. You’re gift is passive. They’re not active like Yoseob.” I tried to explain to Joon.

“Although, I don’t get pictures in my head like you do, I never once failed to sense what’s gonna happened. And this time, it isn’t good…” Yoseob’s voice trailed off coldly.

“What do you mean?” Joon asked.

“I sense danger, a very imminent one. And its target is the Tamer. He won’t show himself to us so soon, but he’s not planning to stay quiet either. We need to keep our heads up.” Yoseob said.

“I need to stay back at the manor and concentrate on what we’re going up against. Junhyung will stay with you guys as a precautionary measure.” He added. Joon turned to look at me and I nodded.

“She doesn’t know anything about it yet right?” Joon asked.

“No, and make sure she doesn’t find out. It’ll save a lot of trouble. Tell the other MBLAQ members and notify us about anything strange.” Yoseob continued.

“Alright, but you know… It feels really awkward to work with you guys after having been on each other’s bad side for so long.” Joon said.

“We don’t exactly feel comfortable either, but we don’t have much of a choice. If what Yoseob’s saying is true, then our opponent will be the strongest one we have ever faced yet.” I warned him.

“It’s getting late. Let’s get the other members and head back.” Yoseob told me.

“Eh, you’re not staying with ….. tonight?” Joon teased me.

“I’m only going back to pack my stuff. I’ll be back tomorrow.” I replied and did my best to annoy his invitations to start a fight.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Joon’s POV+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We went back to the living room and found the other members all asleep on the sofa. …….. was the only one asleep actually, the other guys were drunk and they didn’t seemed sober enough to be conscious. Don’t worry their not dead though. They can’t die, they can’t sleep either. I guess you could say that the alcohol made them drunk till they lost themselves.

“Seungho, sorry. My guys messed up your place.” I heard DuJun apologized to Seungho.

“Nah, forget about it. Just make sure they get back in one piece.” Seungho said and looked over to Kikwang , Dongwoon and Hyunseung’s direction. The three were lying on top of each other, unconscious.

“Junhyung, Yoseob! Help me wake them up, it’s time to head back.” DuJun ordered them.

They finally regained consciousness after much effort and Beast headed back to their dorm. Mir, G.O. and Thunder were still fighting over each other for the TV remote, despite being drunk. Seungho just signaled to me to forget about them. I walked over to the table to clean the mess up and saw ……….   asleep on the sofa. Junk food was strewn all over the place.

“…… ah.. Wake up, you’ll catch a cold like this. Go back to your room.” I shook her lightly but failed to wake her up.

Aish, this girl… I picked her up and carried her to her room bridal style.

“Joon you idiot! Junhyung is way better than you….” I heard her mumble in her sleep. Great, she’s on Junhyung side now?

“…..! Is that the best you can say to the guy who brought you back to your room?” I vented my jealousy on her but was careful to lay her down on her bed gently.

“Hmm…? Oh, its idiot Joon!” She woke up and said straight to my face. Her cheeks were red but not because she was blushing or anything, she really is drunk.

“Who are you calling an idiot, you drunkard?” I said and pinched her red cheeks.

“Stop it!” She shouted and I let go. I laughed at her reaction.

“Jerk, it hurt… and....” She stopped mid-way and thought for awhile before she continued. Did alcohol affect her IQ too?

“You make my nervous every time you touch me…” She said with her face still drunk. Geh, why does it have to be me who get’s tortured?!

“A..Ah… Sorry, I’ll get going. Goodnight.” I was the one starting to blush this time. I stood up and turned towards the door. Joon, you’re really an idiot when she hits your weak spot! I was about to leave when she suddenly grabbed me by the wrist.

“N… Don’t go..” She pleaded and held on to my hand. She was pouting really cutely and I couldn’t bare to take my eyes off her. I could only stop to gather my senses. Relax, she’s drunk. So it’s normal that she isn’t normal. That’s right! Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. I swear I must be going crazy. I sat down beside her and held onto her hand so that she would release mine.

“Fine, I’ll stay . So, go to sleep.” I told her. Instead, she sat up on her bed and stared at me.

“W..What is it?”

“Oppa! I’ve got something to tell you…” She suddenly said. Wh..? Oppa?! Did she just call me oppa?! I’m not even sure whether I should be happy or disgusted over this.

“What is it?”

“This.” She said and closed in on me. Our faces got closer and closer until our lips met. I could feel her lips on mine. I was shocked but yet, it didn’t surprised me much. She started to pull away but I stopped her. I held her closer and crushed her lips with mine. She struggled to pull away at first, but after a few moments, she kissed back. Our eyes were closed, I didn’t opened mine. I didn’t need too. I could feel her. She’s reacting the same way I did. I was lost in that brief but blissful moment until I came to my senses. I immediately pushed her away. She fell back down and slumped on her bed.

“Mmm..” She snuggled back in to her blankets. Thank goodness she was still drunk. I ran out of her room and leaned on the closed door behind me for support.

“Joon, what on earth did you just do?”

-End-

*kekeke, chapter updated. Will be busy next week. How will Joon confront her after this? Hehe, stay tuned to find out. Comment and subscribe TQ^^~*