Song For Me

My School’s Student Council Members Are Vampires

 

“It’s all your fault!” I yelled at Joon for like the fifth time as we made our way through the school hall, changing classes.

“Yah… How is your not studying my fault?” Joon asked as he continued to play ignorant.

“Urgh, don’t act like you don’t know anything! You sneaked in to my room yesterday when I was trying to study….”

“And kicked me out.” Junhyung added.

“Yea.. and that! And you and Mir distracted me the whole night with your comic marathon. And thanks to that, I think I’m gonna flunk an exam… For the first time!!!” I in a deep breath before letting out in an exasperated sigh. “Hold on… It’s both of your faults!!!” I said pointing my fingers at Joon and Mir.

“Oh come on, you’ve been so bummed these last few days with all the chaos that’s been going on… I figured you needed to relax..” Mir said as he bumped his arm against my shoulder, giving me a wink.

“I’d appreciate the thought, but flunking an exam isn’t exactly ‘relaxing’ if you know what I mean…” I trailed off and shot another death glare at Joon who was clearly looking not guilty.

“Ah, just relax will you? Getting an B+ is not considered flunking. Plus, you got an A…” Joon said nonchalantly when I just gawked at him. What did he just say?!

“What?! Really? I got an A? No B or C?”

“Yeah, it’s an A… So stop fretting..” Joon said sounding tired.

“Really?! You sure?”

“Yes. Psychic remember?” He asked as he pointed a finger towards his head as a gesture.

“Psychic or no psychic, you still can’t deny the fact that you literally kicked me out of the room yesterday! You made me roomless!!” Junhyung said as he butted into our conversation.

“Hey.. You weren’t homeless. You crashed in my room remember?” Thunder crept up and tapped Junhyung on the shoulder, giving him a useless reminder. Junhyung smacked his forehead and I’m sure I could hear him whisper to Thunder something about giving him a new game collection if he kept things a secret.

“Well.. She doesn’t seem to mind…” Joon smirked and turned his gaze to me, with Junhyung following after.

“Hey, you gotta admit the fact that you’re a little annoying.” I said.

“A little? He annoys me a WHOLE lot…” Joon said loud enough for me to hear. But I ignored his comment.

“Fine. I admit that part. But you could at least let me into the room to grab my things…” He said as he continued jotting down on a little notebook he’s been carrying around these few days.

“Oh. You mean that book you’re holding? You’ve been writing for quite some time now… What are you…” I reached out and tried to take a peek at what he was so busy writing on these few days, when he slammed the book shut, and put it away from me.

“Nothing. You can’t see it just yet.” He said as his lips pulled into a sly smile.

“Ugh, whatever. I have no time to play with your games. I’ve to go now. Rina’s waiting for me.” I said quickly and sped off before any more of any of their silly antics distract me further.

“Don’t forget our date! Be there 2 PM sharp!” I managed to hear Junhyung shout across the hall to me. Thank god no one’s here other than our student council class. I don’t need more crazy fan girls to go after me.

I hurried as fast as I could to the school park, the place I promised to meet Rina every time we had free period. And like usual, her face lit up the moment she saw me.

“Oh ………, you’re here!” She exclaimed as her hands fumbled to shove her belongings aside so that I’ll have a place to sit.

“Yea, sorry I’m late. Again.”

“No worries. I didn’t wait that long anyways…” She smiled again.

“So how were your classes? Anything new I should know about?” I asked.

“Nah. History was a total drag like usual. Wish they’d replace the professor though…” She replied. And with that, our usual girl time chattering started off. It’s really nice to have a girlfriend to talk to seeing as… you know. Me being stuck in a dorm full of boys (and not to mention one of them’s staying in my room) and all.

“Ah! Look at the time. Sorry Rina, I have to go early today. See you same time and place tomorrow ok?” I said in a rush after I’ve realized that it’s already 1.50. Great, only 10 minutes for me to get ready.

“Oh.. Okay. Why the rush? Got a date or something?” My hands jerked at the word ‘date’. Dang! She’s good.

“Oh ho ho ho, so I’m right! Who is it? Joon?” She asked with her eyebrows raised curiously.

“Not really…”

“Ah! I know! Then is it Junhyung? Hey! Don’t tell me you’re two timing Joon!” She asked once again.

“Argh, don’t ask me about two timing or any other boy issues right now. Just don’t.” I said a little rougher then I intended.

“Er.. Alright then. So where are you guys going?”

“Not sure. Junhyung kept it a secret. He just told me to be at the dorm by 2 though. I guess he’ll be taking me out for a ride.” I said as I got the rest of my things, ready to leave.

“I see. Good luck then on your date. Make sure to spill me all the juicy info next time alright?” Rina said as she gave me a wink and waved goodbye with her hand. I was already running off, so I made a simple goodbye gesture as I also made a mental note to straighten all this relationship issues out with Junhyung later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You really have bad time management don’t you?” Junhyung said the moment I got into the car. Yes, he’s driving if you’re asking. And yes, it’s a sports car.

“I’m really sorry. Didn’t know time passed so fast. Besides, you seemed preoccupied.” I said as my eyes shifted to the notebook he has been holding on to so close recently, which was now sticking out of the driver’s compartment. Junhyung didn’t seemed to notice what I was meaning. He had already driven off the street and was now heading downtown. Good, he’s paying more attention to the road right now… Perfect.

“Gotcha!” I exclaimed excitedly when bent over to snatch the notebook from Junhyung’s side.

“Hey!” Give that back. He shouted and was about to grab the notebook back but had to put his hands on the steering wheel half a second after.

“Maybe you could get it back if you weren’t speeding.” I said.

“No speeding? Baby, why did you think I bought a Ferrari for?” Junhyung scoffed as he adjusted his black shades. Him and his efforts to look cool.

“What is this? Lyrics??” I asked a little surprised when I flipped open the notebook to find scribbles of words and manuscripts of notes.

“Yeah. Discovered a little hobby along this immortal life.” He commented.

“Then why were you trying to hide this?” I asked puzzled as my eyes skimmed through the lyrics and notes. But he needn’t answer as I found the answer myself after a couple of seconds and moments of silence.

“Hold on… This song… It’s about me?” I asked a little shocked more than surprised.

“Yeah. It’s not complete yet though.” Junhyung answered and I saw him cocked up a smile.

“Wow, really? Aww, that’s so sweet.” I cooed as I couldn’t help but smile at him myself.

“Why, thank you.” He smiled smugly.

“Sing it!” I exclaimed a little more elated then I intended. Hey, it isn’t everyday that a guy writes a song about you right?

“But it’s not even done yet…” Junhyung replied sounding unsure.

“Nevermind. Just sing it!” With a sigh, Junhyung gave in.

“ I will rewrite it again, our story will not end

I will bury fact that reality is seeping into my skin for now

I rewrite it once again, the start and beginning with you and I smiling happily
 

And just in case if you leave me, the background is just a small room without an exit

I am the write who has lost his purpose.. The end of this novel.. How should I write it?”

“Hey, that wasn’t a song. That was a rap.” I said the moment he finished rapping.

“I never said it was a song.” He said as he looked over to me. “So.. how was it?” He smiled, and I wondered whether he could see my cheeks turning red from behind those shades of his.

“N..not bad.” I said obviously lying. I’m kinda surprised, I never knew he had such a nice voice. Nice? Scratch that. Alright, it was amazing. Damn amazing alright?!

As if he could hear my thoughts aloud, I could hear him stifle a laugh.

“Ya… I’m the almighty Junhyung and all you can say about my rapping is ‘not bad’?”

“Fine. I admit it was good, only if you admit you’re the almighty Junhyung with a big almighty ego.”

“Hey! This sweet and romantic guy here wrote a rap for you. The least you could do is give him a kiss.” He said and poke his cheek, gesturing for me to give him a peck there.

“Sigh, you better stop bugging me when I’m trying to sleep next time.” And with as quick as possible, I leaned over, peck him lightly on his cheek and quickly sat back in my seat.

“What? That was too fast!” He whined and tried to look unsatisfied but the side of his lips which curled up into a smile said otherwise.

“Jerk. Just focus on the road alright?” I said as I too tried hard not to giggle at how childish he can be at times.

-End-

BTS with The Cast

Kevin: Happy New Year everyone! It’s 2012 already! *throws confetti*

G.O.: Yup. Let’s celebrate! *throws more confetti*

The rest of MBLAQ: Who’s up for pizza?

Beast: Count us in!

*MBLEAST throws their own party and soon house turns into a complete mess.

Me: *gets back home* *opens door* *stares….* WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??!!

MBLEAST: ……….. err…. He did it! *points at Kevin*

Kevin: What?! Why me?!!

Me: Urgh. No parts for you in the next chapter!

Kevin: ……. ㅠ.ㅠ

Happy New Year everyone! It's finally 2012! School's starting tomorrow for me. I'll be real busy pretty soon with schoolwork and tuition. I'll still try my best to keep this story updated though. Plus MBLAQ's making a comeback in just a few day's time! Can't wait to hear what "Scribble" will be like! >< See you guys soon!

Comment and subscribe! Silent readers are not welcomed. LOL. Kidding >///<

P.S.: Anyone of you can recognize which song this part of rap was taken from?? XDDDD Hint: They won "KBS's Gayo Daejun Song Of The Year with it" xDDDDDD