Broken

My School’s Student Council Members Are Vampires

In my dream, I saw Junhyung. He was running towards me..real hard. And he reached out his hand towards me, his mouth moving, saying something I couldn't quite comprehend. His face was contorted in anguish. I tried to reach out to his hand, but no matter how much I tried, I just couldn't reach him. In his last effort, he cried out and with all his strength tried to jump over that huge gap that separated us. Still reaching his hands out towards me. But I didn't grab them. And he fell into the deep abyss. The surroundings shattered. And everything went black.

".........! Wake up already! It's almost 12 noon! How much longer do you intend to sleep in?! Up with you sleepyhead!" Thunder's voice boomed through my hears making me sandwich my head in between the pillows. 

"Shut up. I'm not deaf!" I sat up and pushed him off the bed. He landed with a thump on the floor. Maybe I shouldn't have used so much strength. 

"Aish.. Well seems like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today," he chuckled while he rubbed his sore bottom. I pretended that I didn't hear that.

"Anyways... any idea where Junhyung went? That guy has been missing all morning." Thunder quizzed as he eyed Junhyung's bunk. I followed his eyes and they end up lingering at that same spot. Empty. It felt really weird not to have someone annoy the heck out of you in the morning. Not having to hear his goofy laugh in the early hours...

Unknowingly, I walked towards his bed, and picked up one of those Pikachu plushies. Fumbling it in my hand, and punched it real hard.

"Junhyung.. you jerk!" And I started crying.

___________________________________________________

-Kevin's POV-

"Hmmm~ Back so soon?" Anir questioned Junhyung the moment he set foot in the room. But clearly, she was having fun with this. Junhyung glared at her in annoyance and then looked at me.

"Where's my room?" He asked.

"Top, left side by the studyroom," I replied casually. He nodded and promptly proceeded to the stairs.

"Hey now. Is that any way to talk to your master? Where's your manners boy?" Anir is starting to look a little pissed off. She spun her chair around towards Junhyung's direction. Junhyung couldn't care less though. He continued his way up the stairs as if not even a cricket sounded.

"Tch, I was just about to talk to you about ................ too..." Anir snickered. Junhyung stopped in his footsteps. Obviously concerned about what Anir meant. Finally, he turned around.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh you know... Thought we should start planning how to ahnilated little .............., don't you think?" Anir smirked. Junhyung's face went dark and I knew Anir just hit his breaking point.

I got up and appeared by Anir's side in a flash, just in time to stop Junhyung's fist.

"Say that again b*tch and I will knock whatever living breath there is left in you out of your body..." Junhyung had said it softly but he carried enough menance in his voice to tell me he wasn't joking. I tightened my grip around his fist.

"Calm down mate' I tried telling him. But only earned another death glare in returned.

"I swear if you even try to hurt ............ I'll...!"

"You'll what? Kill me?" Anir questioned. All sarcasm and playful intent dissipated from her eyes. Junhyung seemed a little lost for words at the moment too.

"You can't kill me my faithful puppet. And you know that." A big smiled beamed on Anir's face. Infuriating Junhyung even more. Junhyung tried to land another punch on her, but I pulled his arm away, with enough force to swing him against the wall. He landed hard against it, but it didn't sound like anything's broken.

"With such little strength left in you, you dare say you can hurt me? Hahahahaha" Anir's laughter echoed throughout the room. Junhyung tried to get back on his feet, but I could tell he's struggling.

"You're a full pledged servant. You can't disobey my orders no matter how hard you try. Unless you have a death wish that is. But servants aren't allowed to die unless by a master's command. So I guess that tricky part is solved..."

"Ugh" Junhyung wobbled a little when he stood up but quickly got his balance and support with the aid of the wall.

"Heh, I guess you were a really good boy eh? Not even a sip from your little princess I see..." Anir walker over to him and pulled his chin up to face her. Junhyng growled in reponse.

"You're weak. And I don't need weaklings on my side." Anir frowned. She glanced over to the table top and eyed a pocket knife. She reached for it but I snatched it away. She looked up at me, anger clearly showing in her eyes.

"You can't afford to lose anymore bl..."

"I make the decisions Kevin! I do what I think is right!" She shouted and snatched the pocket knife away. Without hesitation, she sliced her wrist. Not too deep, but deep enough to draw enough blood to roused Junhyung's senses.

Junhyung stiffened beside her. But didn't show any other reactions. The smell of blood was everywhere. 

"Junhyung, I know you're using that skill of yours to seal off your senses. But its no use. Think about it, what help are you to ................ if you're only a pathetic weakling like this?" I knew Anir was sly, but I didn't know she was this capable in manipulating Junhyung.

Junhyung stared daggers at her. But his eyes were already changing in between black and flashing crimson. Anir's smile grew wider.

"That's right. What can you do to save .......... if you're nothing more than helpless? You'll just be another pain slowing her down with th... Ah!" Anir winced when Junhyung suddenly lunged at her wrist with his fangs. He slurped all the dripping blood in one go and plunged deeper into her flesh.

"Uhn, not being easy on me are you?" Anir asked her face in pain as the venom registered but clearly contented.

"Be glad that I'm already fully transformed. At least the venom won't kill me..." She panted. But Junhyung didn't even bother. He was so absorbed into feeding. 

"Geez, how long has he been away from blood?" I snickered clearly annoyed he was using Anir so much.

"This might be his second time in his life I believe..." Anir replied.

"W..What?! You're joking!!" I said clearly stunned at such a reply.

"No, I'm not. I know him long enough. He vowed not to drink ever since I made him kill his first love. He sealed off his thirst for blood all this time..." Anir continued. I eyed that vampire on the floor, so desperately consuming blood that he doesn't even notice our conversation going on.

"I'm jealous though..."Anir said suddenly."

"Of what? You've already obtained your toy haven't you?" I asked watching how she's petting Junhyung on the head like a pet puppy as he continued feeding.

"Of ...................... All because of that girl, this man is willing to break his vow he made through out his vampire life. For the sake of protecting that girl!" Anir finished her sentence in rage.

"Don't you worry Junhyung. I'll make sure you don't have to go through this pain ever again~ <3" 

-End-