Marked

My School’s Student Council Members Are Vampires

 

----Junhyung’s POV-----

My dear and faithful servant, you shall not betray me…

“Argh!” I stumbled to my knees as sudden as the pain that just hit my head. What the hell was that?

Junhyung… Save yourself….

Wh.. what? What’s this? Why is Lynn there at that time… What was she….?

“Junhyung!!! Grab a hold of yourself!” Hyunseung’s call brought me back to reality. I opened my eyes as my blurry vision refocused itself. Oh yeah… That’s right.. Hyunseung and I are undercover right now, that should explain his appearance.

“S.. sorry.. Something’s wrong with me.” My eyes were shut again trying to hold the pain away. What was that scene I just saw?

“This isn’t good. That guy is really close. You need to get up…” I could tell Hyunseung was worried about me from the concern in his voice. The others should be too if they’re observing. I forced strength into my legs and started walking again. We barely advanced a few steps until the enemy’s strike.

“BAM!”

 The echoing of the attacker’s rampage reverberated down the street which was already evacuated of normal citizens. My senses returned to normal just in the nick of time, I picked Hyunseung (whom is now dressed up as ………….) up and leaped over to the opposite side of the street, avoiding the attack. We landed safely and I put Hyunseung down, right next to me. As much as I hate our close intimacy right now, there’s no helping it since we have to put up this fake “date” façade.

“Tee hee hee~ You guys are really good jumpers aren’t you?~” The hooded guy from before was here again, directly opposite from us. His familiar voice tingled our ears in a disgusting kind of way. Both of use held our ground and didn’t move an inch.

“You should know I came to pick up what I’ve left behind…” He continued in his kiddy-like voice of his. I couldn’t see his face, his hood was so low that it covered half of his face like last time. I moved in front of Hyunseung, shielding him.

“Eh~ I don’t want any useless bloodshed like last time, so.. could you please kindly move so that I can take the Tamer?” He lips curved up in a cynical smile. My guts hurled in disgust.

“Stop joking. We’re not handing over anybody.” I said.

“Oh ho ho~ What makes you say that?”

“This.” I smiled smugly and caught Hyunseung in my arms and fled down the street, towards the direction where the guys have planned the ambush. As expected, the attacker was following closely up behind. I turned in to the corner and was really glad that the other guys were still there. Proceeding with the plan, I quickly changed places with Joon and hid ………….. Actually, I only made it so that she was only visible to me, but it’s close to invisibility to other people.

“I’m glad you’re safe.” She managed to whisper as I hid her in a corner.

“Shush. I’m glad you are too.” I replied quickly and stationed myself next to the others.

“Haha, was this what you were talking about? Looks like you brought along some of your friends.”

“Look, we don’t want to fight. We just want to know who you are and why you’re hunting down the Tamer.” Seungho asked calmly, not seeking any chances of a nasty dogfight.

“Ah yes! How rude of me. I haven’t properly introduced myself. Hello everyone, my name is Anir and contrast to what everyone has said and thought about, I’m actually a girl and not a boy.

“I knew it!” I heard Mir exclaimed. Now that I think about it, he or she does sound like a girl if not for a young boy.

“So now you know who I am. Now, the Tamer please?~” She asked again and gestured her hand towards Hyunseung. And I’m sure even Hyunseung flinched a little when he met her gaze.

“Sorry, but the Tamer is not going anywhere.” Joon emerged from the group and now directed the conversation with Anir.

“Ah~ The young lad from last time! I thought you were dead…”

“Yeah. I thought I was too.” Joon smirked.

“So.. the young Tamer must have offered you blood I see… What an awful taboo you have committed my young vampire..”

“Tch, I wouldn’t have committed it if it weren’t for you!” Joon surged towards Anir before anyone of us could stop him. He smacked her against the wall and made her hood fall back from the impact, revealing her face…

------------Your POV----------

I gasped when Joon suddenly attacked her like that. He usually isn’t so violent in his actions. Still, I stay hidden in the alley trying to be as quiet as possible. Looks like the impact was great. I can see her face now. She really is a girl, her blonde shoulder-length hair framed her small face perfectly. And her scarlet eyes shined like they were rubies. She wasn’t a kid, but a teenager. A little over 18 I guess. Still, she was really pretty.

“What are you looking at?!” She shouted at Joon. Clearly she was pissed by his actions now.

“Oh nothing, except for you now revealed face~” Geez! Joon has to add fuel to the fire and anger her more.

“Ugh! Let go of me!” She snarled at him.

“Not likely.” She struggled but couldn’t break free from Joon’s hold on her.

“I ordered you to let go!!!” She shouted in rage. And with a sudden force, Joon was threw backwards like a catapult and landed in front of the group.

“Dude! Are you alright?” Kikwang and Dongwoon went to Joon’s aid.

“I told you I didn’t want any fighting. But I will use force if I must. You! Bring the Tamer over!” She yelled at Thunder. And with a sudden whip of obedience, Thunder obeyed and carried Hyunseung to her.

“H.. Hey! What do you think you’re doing?! Thunder! Wake up!” Hyunseung yelled over and over to no avail. The others were just as shocked by his sudden actions as I was.

“You… You’re a Tamer too aren’t you?!” Seungho exclaimed.

“What if I am? Does it make that much of a difference to you now?” She replied to him and then gave a signal to Thunder for him to head back to the group. As if he was being hypnotized, he obeyed.

“If she really is one then we need to act fast. G.O, Mir, Dongwoon! Back me up.” Kikwang said as he charged towards Anir with the three of them. He got hold of her hands and tied them to her back, completely immobilizing her.

“Now… what are you… Ugh!” Kikwang and the others were suddenly thrown backwards again, but this time it wasn’t Anir’s doing. Another stranger appeared, clad in a similar hood. Only his hood didn’t cover his head, he left his fallen back. I could see from afar he had similar blond hair like Anir. His skinny built was obvious from the sight of his slender legs encased in a skin-tight pair of jeans. He hurried over to Anir’s side and hovered over her in a protective manner.

“K..Kevin!   … Y.. you’re late…” Anir looked surprised from his arrival.

“I told you not to wander around without me…” He sighed and helped her up.

“Sorry. But I have the Tamer with me now, let’s leave.” She said.

“Hmm? You mean this one? He pointed towards Hyunseung who was stuck there by his side.

“You’ve been cheated Anir. This one is merely a disguise. They’ve set you up.” Everyone’s glimmering chance of hope faded away the moment he announced our hidden trumph card.

“He doesn’t have the mark. See…” He lifted up Hyunseung’s sleeve revealing nothing but normal skin.

“Alright. I’ve had enough games. Where are you hiding the Tamer?! Bring her out! Now!” She yelled but no one reacted.

“I see.. if you want to play it this way then…” With a wave of her hand she pinned up every single member of the group, both MBLAQ and Beast to the walls of the sidewalk.

“Tamer! I know you’re here somewhere! Come out now if you don’t want any of them getting hurt!” She warned me. Warning bells rang in my head like a wild fire had broke out. What should I do now?

“Fine.. Let’s start with your dearest one shall we?” She walked up to Joon first and suddenly Joon started screaming in agony. His deafening screams drained up all the energy left in my legs that I’ve left to stand. And then he stopped, panting heavily. “Come on out little Tamer, I’d doubt he can handle anymore of this~” She continued and lifted a finger to curl Joon’s hair around, clearly teasing him. That’s it! I have to move right now. I got up and walked in to the war zone and cancelled out Junhyung’s powers on me, making me visible.

“No! Don’t! Get back ………….!” Junhyung yelled. I remained ignorant and played right in to Anir’s game.

“Let go of them! I don’t know who you are or if anything you’re saying is true, but I can tell that you clearly have Tamer powers similar to mine, and that the other one is a vampire.” I said and looked at the other one called Kevin.

“En. You’re right. I am a vampire and she’s a Tamer, just like you.” Kevin nodded and replied.

“If I’m correct, then isn’t she abusing you? She is just using you for her own gains! Why are you helping her?! She’s hurting people!” I yelled again.

“Now, hold it right there. Let me correct you. I’m not abusing him, he’s not doing anything against his will, he willingly accepted his fate to be my servant.” Anir added.

“Servant?” I asked confused.

“Yes. Servant.” Anir walked towards Kevin, tugged away his hood and pulled down his collar low enough to reveal a marking similar to my Tamer’s mark. Only his was on his chest, over his heart, and that his was a complete Moon and Sun mark.

“Just like how vampires mark their prey with fangs, we Tamers mark them to be our servant. Our sword and shield, our helper and servant.” She continued as she too tore down her sleeves to reveal a similar marking on her right upper arm, and that’s when I noticed the difference. Unlike my sapphire-coloured marking, their’s were coloured a crimson red. And just like his, she has a complete Tamer’s mark, unlike my premature one.

----------Junhyung’s POV------------

Despite telling her to run several times, ……..’s still remained there. I tried to break free from the force that was holding me down, but it was useless. All of us were still pinned up against the wall like paper on a bulletin board.

“They become our life’s protector. Forever faithful by our side, aiding us when we need it. They live for us and we live for them. That is what it means to Mark a vampire as your own.” Anir continued on.

“I still don’t quite get it.” ………….. replied. Great! Was she really a genius back in her old school?

“Hmm, maybe a little demonstration would enlighten you.” Anir walked passed Joon towards me with a sinister smile plastered all over her face. As she got closer, I got a closer look at her features, the gold-tinted hear, those scarlet eyes and those pink lips. Why are they so painstakingly familiar. And when she was just inched away from me, the pain rammed through my head once again.

“Junhyung….. My faithful servant…. Have you forgotten about me?”

-End-

Hey y’all~! Sorry for the long wait, hope this extra long chapter satisfies you guys. And as you can see we have a new additional character in here. Yup! It’s Kevin from U-Kiss! >< Hope you all enjoy~ ~Comment and subscribe~P.S. Here’s a new section I’m gonna add from now on, I’ll call it “BTS (Behind the scenes) with the cast”. Credits goes to blindlight for the mini section.

BTS with the cast

Du Jun: Eww~ What’s up with you two getting so lovey-dovey with each other? >.<

Hyunseung and Junhyung: Hyung! We told you we were just playing along with the undercover thing. 

Me: Yeah. That’s all there is to it. O.O

Joon: ==” Ya! Why did I get such lame parts in here? So, I just get thrown up the wall and the end?

G.O.: Aren’t you satisfied with that? Yoseob didn’t even get any parts in here!

Me: ( !!! –smacks forehead- Damn! I did forget about Yoseobbie -.-)

Yoseob: -still squatting down at a dim corner, keeping to himself- I’m forgotten…. They forgot about me… Totally forgot….

Thunder: -pats Yoseob’s back-

-To be continued-