Chapter 15: Prank

My School’s Student Council Members Are Vampires

 

I stood against the door with anxiety written all over my face. Forget about it, I’m just being paranoid. Everything’s perfectly fine. The door finally creaked open and Mir emerged, his face calm with a noticeable smile on it. I waited with bated breath for the news.

“Don’t worry. He’s fine, it was just a minor seizure. Looks like the anti-vampire effect hasn’t wear off yet.” I heaved a sigh of relief at Mir’s reply.

“He’s asleep now. It’s fine to go in, but keep in mind that he needs to rest.” G.O. added as he too exited Joon’s room with Mir. I nodded and said my thanks.

It has been three days since the attack and it looks like his casualties were worse than we thought. He only woke up several times only to suffer from sudden fits. He’s been in bed ever since. Mir said that he’s recovering though, but I can’t help but worry 24/7 over him. I entered the room with quiet steps so as not to wake him up. I grabbed a stool and sat beside him.

“Babo..” I mumbled as I ran my fingers through his hair, parting it away from his face. I could feel his warmth again, even though it’s only a slight warmth and a little colder than his usual self, I’m still glad. I was scared to death just an hour ago when Mir, G.O. and Seungho came rushing in to his room. Heck, I couldn’t even stop trembling when I felt nothing but coldness escape from Joon’s breath during his seizure. Thank goodness he’s alright.

“Anti-vampire weapons are like the deadliest venom to vampires. It’s only thanks to you that Joon’s alive.” Thunder’s word still rang clear in my head. If it weren’t for me than maybe Joon wouldn’t be in this state.

Anxiety and concerns aside, I’m more relieved that by the fact that he’s fine now. I held his hands into mine as I let my other one trace through his hair to his face, caressing him. And then letting them brush through his lips to his chin slowly and gently. No wonder he had so much fun when I was asleep. There’s just so much to study about him when you get a chance to see him this up close. Like that small mole he has on the left side of his neck, it’s noticeable if you pay enough attention to it. I didn’t realize that I was so engulfed into him that my actions woke him up.

“Just because I’m sick doesn’t mean you can abuse me.” Joon said with his eyebrows arched.

“I..I.. wasn’t!” I stuttered as I pulled my hands away from him. He caught my wrist before I could move it even 20cm away from its original position.

“Ya… You were touching all over my face.” Joon said with that arrogant attitude of his again. I blushed and snatched my hand away from him.

“I just told you I wasn’t!” I shouted back as I got up and took a few steps away from him, trying to compose myself again. Great! Another humiliating defeat. I walked towards the book shelf at the corner of the room, randomly running my fingers through some of them until one of them fell out of place. A velvet cover book fell face open on the ground, I picked it up and was shocked at what I saw.

“What is this? An album?!” I asked as I scanned through the pictures. Joon gave a look of surprise and stumbled to his feet, making his way towards me.

“Hey! Don’t just look through people’s stuff!” I paid no attention to him and just continued observing the interesting yet intriguing pictures in the photo album. All of them were pictures of Joon. Well, pictures of Joon modeling wigs that is!

 

“How come I didn’t know about this? So you were a model?” I asked and at the same time as I dodged his attack, he really was desperate to snatch the album back. After several more futile efforts from him, he finally gave up and sighed admitting defeat. I gave him a smug smile and he just rolled his eyes.

“Those were from years ago. It’s embarrassing to have people looking at them.” He explained with his face blushing a little.

“Embarrassing?” I asked. He didn’t looked that bad. Sure, he looks weird in some of it but still…

“So you were just playing ignorant back there?” I asked him referring to the question I asked him before, about him modeling.

“I never said I’ve never done it. All the other members already know about it, it’s just that nobody told you yet.” He added.

“So… these are albums as well?” I asked him as I reached for another similar looking book. I flipped the album opened. The pictures were a 180 degree change from the prior one. My face if it weren’t my whole body went into total crazy fan-girl mode right after I’ve laid my eyes on them.

 

“Urm.. those are a little more recent.” Joon quipped. He seemed puzzled as to why I haven’t responded to him yet.

“You ok??” He asked as he waved his hand up and down in front of me. I came back to planet earth soon enough and tossed him the album.

“On second thought, its better if I never knew.” I took back my words. Joon took some time to understand me, but he burst out laughing right after my words were processed.

“Oh come on, are you trying to play innocent now? You were like all erted and touching my face earlier.” Joon really is a genius at turning things around.

“Please, you’re the one staring at me night after night when I’m asleep.” I argued back.

“Stop with the excuses. Is acknowledging your boyfriend’s hotness such a bad thing?” His attitude was really starting to piss me off.

“Show off! Fine! I’m getting out of here!” I yelled and pushed him aside.

“Ungh!” He groaned a little when I touched his weak spot. He curled and dropped to his knees cringing in pain.

“Oh my gosh! Are you alright? I..I didn’t mean to..” I started panicking once again and got down to check on him.

“Gotcha!” I heard him say and planted a gentle kiss on my cheek. It took another 3 seconds to realize that I was tricked. I looked up and there he was smiling with satisfaction.

“Stupid! Did you know how worried I was?!!!” I asked and rained down blows on him, not caring whether he would end up in the hospital after this. He just doesn’t know his limit, does he?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Joon’s POV++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Ugh! Hey, slow down!” I tried to calm her down but she just kept on hitting me. I caught her hands and made her stop by force. I thought she was alright with the prank I pulled but was wrong. I was taken aback to find tears starting to stream down her face. She turned and hid her face away from me. She struggled to free her hands but her efforts were useless.

“Sniff…. Idiot… Sniff.. Sniff..” I could hear her sobbing. It hurt me to see her that way. I pulled her into my embrace, hoping to calm her down.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. I was just joking you fool, no need to get so worked up.” I apologized.

“Sniff.. Y..You’re the fool! Do you have any idea how worried I was during the attack? How much I worried every single time you were hurt?!” She shouted at me again and continued crying.

“Mm, I know. I was thoughtless, I won’t pull something like that again alright? Sorry.” I apologized once again and patted her back. She started to calm down and she withdrew herself from me. She fixed her gaze onto mine for awhile, and suddenly spoke.

“Are you sure you’re alright?” She asked.

“Hmm? Yeah, why are you asking?”

“Your eyes.. were they always that red?” …..’s words made me aware. I turned away and covered my eyes with one of my hands.

“Y..y..yeah… I’m fine. Would you mind calling Seungho up here?” I asked and backed myself away, still shocked over the fact that I’ve never noticed my change.

“O…Ok..” She agreed and exited the room. I was more relieved with her out of harm’s way now. I slumped back on my bed and reached into the drawers beside, took out and swallowed a few tablets. I gulped down the glass of water that was left beside the bed.

“Not now… Please, not now…”

-End-

Browser crashed just before I was about to update, so I had to retype everything again, and well... that . Anyhow, new update here! I'll be really busy soon, so please be patient if updates are a little slow. And to all those B2uties, don't worry, Junhyung will be back in the next chapter, with a surprise twist >.< ( By the way, did you guys watch Huh Gak's Hello MV yet? Junhyung's featured^^~) Comment and subscribe!~ Thanks!

Yes, Joon really was a wig model. For an online shop apparently. Anyway, I guess most of you know about him in Kiss Republic by now right? *Drools* LOL. Here's what I meant by the mole on his neck.

 

Keke, bye for now!