Bloody Leads

My School’s Student Council Members Are Vampires

Finnaly got 60 subscribers. Thanks guys! ^^

 

“Stop joking around. Get out of here before you regret it.” Joon warned me as he shoved my hand away. He continued picking up the shards of glass, completely ignoring my presence.

“No. You stop joking. Something’s wrong with you… You’re taking those pills more and more frequently… What happened?”

Joon didn’t respond. He merely continued playing ignorant. At least now I know that something’s really up. He doesn’t stay quiet for nothing. He’s hiding something for sure, and both of our sake’s, I intend to find out.

“Joon. You’ve gotta tell me…” I approached him again, putting a hand over his shoulder… but he pushed me away.

“Please, just leave me alone. I’m fine.” He spoke again but daren’t not lift up his head to face me. He finally stood up after picking up all the shards, he walked towards the trash can, but I blocked his path.

“No. You’re not fine! Tell me, do you normally react like this around blood?!” I threw my injured hand in front of him, proving my point. And sure enough, he flinched a little like he did earlier.

“Those crimson eyes, don’t tell me they’re there for nothing.” I said referring to his already red eyes. Those red eyes, if you stare long enough, you could see all that intense blood-thirsty hunger embedded within them. I lifted my arm higher towards him, provoking him more. After a few moments, Joon finally gave in. He held onto my arm, one hand supporting my hand and the other pushing up my sleeves.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you…” Joon said and led my hands up to his face. He closed his eyes, inhaling the scent. He opened his eyes, and stared at me for a moment, clearly, I could see the hesitation in his eyes. I nodded him an assurance.

I cringed a little at his touch. He the blood off the wound, from where the cut started until around my fingers where the blood trail off. I tried hard to control myself, both from blushing and from withdrawing my arm. I could feel his hot breath against my skin as he up the blood from one finger to the other. And then I felt it, something sharp and far too pointy to be normal human teeth. That’s when I acknowledged it. Joon really is a vampire. I could feel his fangs brush against the tip of my finger a couple of times. Ok, now I take back what I said. This really wasn’t such a good idea. My heart’s already at it’s limit and I swear all the blood has already rush up to my face. A couple of moments went by until Joon jerked my hand away.

“Enough…” He said still panting heavily as he wiped off remnants of blood with his wrist. Looks like the blood intake really did help him. Colour was starting to return to his face and the he eyes were starting to fade back to black.

“Now. Can you tell me what’s going on?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“There.” Joon finished helping me bandaged up my hand. I sat there, still a little dazed about what he just told me.

“You better get to bed. The guys will be coming in any minute now. I don’t want any pestering from Junhyung later.”

I heeded Joon’s advice and proceeded to my room. “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight.” Joon wished back and I needn’t look back to tell that Joon was smiling again.

I collapsed on my bed, tracing my thoughts back to what Joon had said earlier.

Being a vamp doesn’t always mean life goes the way you want. The moment a vampire tastes his Tamer’s blood, his fate is sealed to forever hunger for it. And yes, blood tablets won’t have a single effect….”

Joon refused to say anymore than that. Great, so it’s my fault? How does his expect me to have any shut eye after what he just told me. I stared at my bandaged hand totally frustrated. My hand still tingles a bit from the flashbacks of what happened earlier.

“I’m such an idiot to get all worked up because of something like that..” I sighed to myself.

“Worked up of what?” I flipped over. As expected, Junhyung was there. Right beside my bed, standing there as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

“You seriously have to stop that!” I yelled and threw a pillow at him.

“Oof! Is that a way to welcome someone back?” He asked as he caught hold of the pillow.

“And since when were you even welcomed?!” I grabbed hold of one of my stuffed toys, held it up in the air, ready to launch it at him any time.. When he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

“What’s this? Did you hurt yourself?” Junhyung questioned me as he inspected my bandaged hand.

“Err… yeah. Accidentally pricked myself against some glass. Don’t worry, it’s nothing major..” I answered and withdrew my hand from him. He didn’t say anything but shot me a curious look.

“So.. what did Beast say?” I asked him, trying to draw attention away from my injury. I’m sure I would start blushing soon enough if we lingered more on that topic.

“Ah, yes. I’ve got good news for you.” Junhyung said and lit up with a smile.

“Really? What is it?”

“The attacker… We’ve got leads on him. And we’ll start acting.. Tomorrow.”

-End-

Hi everyone~ I'm finally back from my long break. Sorry to have kept you guys waiting >< As usual, do leave comments and subscribes. Here's my Twitter account. Would appreciate it if I could get more followers. http://twitter.com/#!/VK_chan

Psst~ Any of you watched Huh Gak's "Told you I wanna die" MV yet? Junhyung's so damn adorable pitiful in there XP

So~ Are you guys rooting for Joonie?

Or are you guys rooting for Joker? ><