Forgiven

My School’s Student Council Members Are Vampires

 

---Joon’s POV---

“Come on ………… You can’t act like this forever, it’s been 2 days. You’ve gotta eat something…” I tried to persuade ………. who has been in bed since what happened. She refuses to get out of her room and she hasn’t eaten much since then.

“ …………, everyone’s worried about you…” I added. But she remained unmoving. I grabbed the hem of her blanket and pulled it down, so that I can see her face. She looked as broken as she was days ago. She ignored me and just curled back up in bed.

“Fine. I’ll leave your food here. Make sure you eat.” I said and kissed her lightly on her cheeks before exiting her room.

“Hyung! So.. any changes?” Mir asked me the moment I closed the door behind me. I shook my head solemnly, “No. She’s still the same…” I said.

“What?! It’s not good for her to keep this up.  She’s gonna fall sick if she continues this hunger strike of hers…” Thunder frowned along with the other members. It’s obvious everyone’s really worried about ……… right now, but no one seems to be able to do anything. My eyes went from Thunder to Mir and G.O. who were seated on the couch together with Seungho, facepalming himself. And then I took a glimpse of Junhyung who was lying limp on the on the other sofa, right next to the window, his left hands covering his eyes and the other one swaying down from the sofa, holding on to what seemed like a piece of paper.

“Everyone’s stressed out about ……….. right now and all you can do is lay back and relax?!” I yelled at him when I stepped towards him, trying to grab the piece of paper from him. But he snatched his hand away right before I could. What are those handwriting? Lyrics??

“What else do you expect me to do?.. She refuses to even look much less talk to me…” Junhyung said as he got up and repositioned himself on the sofa.

“Look! I know it isn’t your fault and I’m not blaming you. But even I can’t do anything about ……….’s state right now. You caused her to be like this, and most likely, you’ll be the only one capable of repairing it..” I said. Junhyung remained silent for awhile, and then with got up after a minute.

“Fine. I’ll see what I can do.. But I have a condition…”

“What is it?” I asked.

“If I do succeed in getting ……… back to normal, you’ll let me date her without any restrictions. And no spying on us.” Junhyung proclaimed smugly. Yeah, he’s a smart one.

“How can that be a condition? It’s baseless!” I protested.

“..Fine, no deal then.” He said and then started heading back towards the sofa.

“Fine, fine! I’ll do it, just get her back first…”

-----Junhyung’s POV-----

Haha. Can’t believe he fell for the same trick I did on Yoseob. I walked past through Thunder who was consoling Joon on the deal he just made himself agree too.

“………… a.. It’s me. I’m coming in..” I called from outside her room. No reply. I turned the door knob and entered her room. Just like what Joon said, she’s still lying in bed with the food untouched.

“Come on, you have to eat something.” I said ignoring the cold shoulder she’s giving me and grabbed the chair from her study table and sat beside her. I took up the bowl of stew from the bedside and held it towards ………..

“Get up. You’ve gotta get something into your system, or you’ll be practically drained of energy..” I said trying to persuade her. Her eyes darted to me and with a mean stare, turned over to the other side of the bed, ignoring me again.

“Why do you care?” She asked coldly.

“………, you know I didn’t mean for all of these to happen. You’ve gotta believe me, I had no idea or any memories about what happen in my past. I know you’re hurt because of all this and I can understand that. I know how it feels to have a friend who turns out to be helping out your enemy… But again, you have to trust in me. I’ll never ever betray you..”

“Are you just saying that because of your feelings towards me??” She suddenly responded and slowly pulled herself upright on her bed.

“W..What?”

 

“Tell me Junhyung. Are you just spouting all this because you have feelings for me? Are you being nice to me all this while just because you say you so-called love me?!!” She yelled at me and if it weren’t for her almost cracking voice, I’d never notice that there were already tears b at the edges of her eyes.

“N..No.. You don’t understand..” I said but was cut off by her.

“Oh, I understand perfectly Junhyung. You were playing with me all this while, claiming that you had feelings for me. But I can see the truth now, thanks to Anir..”

“Look! If you’re upset about what happen between her and me, than you’re wrong. That kiss meant nothing, can’t you see she was merely playing around and teasing you?” I reasoned.

“Oh really?! Then explain to me why did you kiss back??!”

---Your POV---

“………. a.. You’ve got to have some faith in me. I never once did have feelings for her. Things went wrong then..” Junhyung pleaded again.

“Went wrong?! That’s what you call it?! Come on Junhyung.. You don’t even care about me don’t you? I can see clearly how much you wanted her when both of you were kissing. Heck, you just love me because I resemble Lynn don’t I? You really are just a pla..” I was in the middle of yelling out all the feelings of hurt and betrayal that were bottled up in me all this while, when Junhyung suddenly did what I have never thought of him doing again. Yup, he kissed me.

Unlike the previous one, he was kissing much more roughly this time. One of his hands came to cup my chin while the other one ran through my hair, caressing my face in between. His lips were rough on mine, kissing from the right side of my lips then tilting his head a little to kiss the other part in return, each and every kiss leaving traces of that burning passion I can feel from him right now. And just like that, all the awful and hurtful feelings I had in me melted away, as if every touch of his lips were melting away the painful shards of ice inside of me. I hadn’t realize I was kissing him back until both of us broke the kiss, with heavy little gasps for air. Junhyung’s gaze was still lock on me, and then he kissed me again on the lips, but just lightly.

“Now…Tell me that I kissed you and you don’t want more of it…” Junhyung retreated back with a playful smile plastered across his face. I needn’t look into a mirror to see that blood was already gushing up to my cheeks.

“I love you for who you are ……….. Not because of Lynn or anything else. And I’m sorry if I ever made you feel like I’ve mistreated you in any way. You know I never mean for anything like that, do you?” Junhyung smiled blithely and I could tell the warm and lovable Junhyung was here right now, in front of me. What was wrong with me this whole while?..

“Are you okay?..” Junhyung lifted a hand and was about to touch my cheeks, but I pushed his hands away on impulse, and for a moment, I saw a flash of hurt in Junhyung’s eyes.

---Junhyung’s POV----

……….’s looked a little disoriented, but she never responded to me. She noticed my gaze on her and she looked away, avoiding me and my questions and also anymore skin contact from me.

“… Fine, if you hate me that much I’ll leave. But make sure you eat something alright?” I said standing up. I was about to reach for the door knob when a pair of arms hugged me from behind.

“U..urm… ………..? You ok?” I asked a little shocked by her sudden actions. Maybe it was a mistake to kiss her??         

“S..Sorry.. I’m sorry…” It was from her sobs that I realized she was crying. Her face was buried into my back and I could feel the back of my shirt starting to get wet from her tears. I turned and caught her in my embrace, with her head buried in my chest as she tried to stifle her sobs.

“I’m sorry.. It’s my fault for being such a jerk.. I’m really sorry…” She said in between her sobbing making me hug her tighter.

“I know.” I said.

“F..for all those mean words I said to you, I’m really sorry…” She continued.

“I know..”

“I’m really really sorry... I’m so sorry…” She apologized again and again and I was getting worried that her crying was going out of hand.

“Sigh, I forgive you alright! Stop crying already! My shirt ain’t a towel for you to cry all day long.” I said as I gently pulled her from my already wet shirt.

“S..Sorry.. b..bout ..y..your s..shirt…” She apologized yet again with her tear-stained face.

“Stop apologizing you silly girl.” I said and couldn’t help kissing her again from the sight of her eyes and nose that were already red from crying. And it hit me again.

You belong only to me. Obey and serve only me. Love only me.  Anir’s voice sliced through my mind like a blade.

“Ugh!” I staggered on my feet as I broke the kiss.

“J..Junhyung! Are you alright!?”

“Yeah.. Just a slight headache. Nothing to worry about.” I shrugged.

“…” …… stared at me with concern all over her face.

“Geez, I’m ok alright?! Now, let’s go down and get you some warm food. The other’s are worried sick about you.” I suggested and both of us went down together, welcomed with smiling faces and warm greetings.

“Junhyung, are you really alright?” …….....  asked me again.

“Yeah. Really..”

“Because you look like you’re hurting…” She said as she pointed to the Mark on my chest, which was exposed by the V-neck T-shirt I was wearing right now. And the Mark became more obvious after her tears got my shirt wet, making it semi-translucent. I looked down and then did I notice where the throbbing pain in my chest was coming from.

“I..It’s nothing. Come on, the other’s have food ready..” I tried not to stutter and avoided her question as I walked with her towards the living room. One hand holding on to her’s and the other tugging the neck of my shirt, covering the glowing red Mark.

Hehehe, you’re mine and only mine.

-End-

Hello everyone! Updates are going to come a little more slower now. I’ve got a little work to do these few days. That apart, I’ll try my utmost best to keep the story updated. Plus, am I the only one falling hard for Super Junior?? I never knew there was an ELF hiding inside me! Haha! Maybe I should try a SuJu fan-fic after this… I’ve got Super Junior M’s Destiny stuck on my media player right now. And I can’t stop playing it. Such a beautiful song.. ~.~

BTS With The Cast

Joon: Why did I ever agree to that deal?! He kissed her! He freakin kissed her!!!

Kevin: Everyone! Have you guys checked out Tick Tack yet?! It’s awesome ^^

G.O.: Hey! Talk something related to the fan-fic will you?

Kevin: Oh.. Alright.. Sorry. So.. How was it Junhyung?!

Junhyung: How was what??

Kevin: The kiss! Duh!

Junhyung: Oh you know.. The usual..

Me and MBLAQ: The usual!!?? O.O

Joon: He kissed her…. =.=

-To be continued-

Joon: WHY?! WHY?! XDDDD