Lust

My School’s Student Council Members Are Vampires

The wind caressed my face as I ran on the track, hoping I wouldn't be the last to reach there. I was never a fan of PE, then again, all the fun you enjoy just makes a difference. 

"Hurry up, slow poke." Joon teased and sped up ahead. 

"Cheater!!!" I shouted at him in between my breaths. Of course, run track and field with a super speed immortal, what was I thinking?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You alright?" Joon asked me as I collapsed on the bench. I shot him a glare, "Of course I'm not!" I replied still gasping for air. He smirked, clearly announcing his satisfaction upon my reply.

"Ooops, looks like I ran a little too fast.." He joked further. I rolled my eyes at him. I it weren't for my exhaustion I would've given him a piece of my mind by now. I wiped the sweat off my forehead with my wrist and grabbed my bottle to have a sip.

"Here, use it." Junhyung said as he handed me my towel. 

"Thanks. You're helpful, unlike a certain someone..." I replied, of course meaning Joon.

"Come on, the coach didn't lecture you that bad did he? Besides, you ran decently fast." Joon said.

"Yeah, I did ran fast. But thanks to you, it looked like I was running at a turtle's pace thanks to your lighting moves!" 

"Oh, really? Sorry about that." Joon laughed away his apology. 

"Whatever. To think that you were a patient 3 days ago... Psh.." I scoffed at him. Fine, he's annoying. Always has been and always will. Forget it. I tried my best to clear my mind and just slumped back on my seat. 

"Em.. hyung?" I heard Mir asked Joon. I turned to look and I realised what was puzzling him. Joon was taking blood tablets again, well,  the others do too, but not as often as him.

"Dude, are you ok? I don't think you usually take this much..." G.O. asked him too, obviously showing his concern for him.

"Its nothing, I'm fine. The attacks are getting more frequent, thats all." A solemn tone followed Joon's words.

"Liar, he looks sick." I got up and was about to head towards Joon when I felt someone grabbing my wrist.

"Junhyung?"

"He's fine, just let him be." He said and pushed me back down on to my seat. I thought Joon was the only one acting weird, but now him too? 

"Urm, are you fine as well?" I asked.

"Wh..? Of course I am! I'm not one to fall sick so easily all right?' Junhyung's snobbish side rece again. And for the first time I was felt relieved.

"That's good. You look kind of irritated these days..." 

Junhyung raised an eyebrow at me. "Me? Irritated? How..?" He asked demanding an answer.

"Oh, I don't know. You're always like that whenever I get close with Joon. Jealousy issue, perhaps?" I smiled.

"Me? Jealous? Hahahaha." Junhyung laughed. " Please, that's so old school. What do you take me as?" He added.

"Besides, if I want something I'll just get it myself." He quipped and winked at me. 

"And if that something already belongs to somebody...." Junhyung took my hands into his as he continued his sentence.

"I'll just steal it away." He finished off his sentence and planted a kiss on my hand. I blushed at his sudden advancement. I pulled away quickly before the blood starts rushing to my cheeks.

"Alright, I get it." I mumbled and looked away. I could hear Junhyung's giggling at my dumb reaction. Sigh, whatever did i do wrong? I took another sip of water, this time to cool down. Only then did I notice that Joon had already left.

"Did he go somewhere?" I asked.

"Ah, Joon said he was gonna head back first." Seungho replied me.

"I see..." Funny, its not like him to be the early bird back home...

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Joon's POV++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

I ran for the sink and switched on the tap. That metallic taste you get everytime you're gonna throw up just made the situation all the worse. My hands ran through my pocket and popped more tablets in to my mouth. I fought for air everytime the attack takes place.

"Feeling sick are we?" I turned to find Junhyung at the corner. 

"Leave. I'm not in the mood to play." I said, still trying to recover. My vision started to blur again, I tried my best to keep myself on my feet. The sudden pain striked me once again, burning my chest and my parched throat.

"The attacks are getting more frequent aren't they?" Junhyung slowly made his way towards me with small steps, obviously taunting me.

"Those blood tablets won't be helping you much from now on. Tell me... are you that hungry?" He asked as he lifted my chin up to face him. 

"It's ok, don't bother answering... Your body's honest enough..." Junhyung smirked. I knew he meant my eyes. I could tell they're reacting now. That blood red colour that dyes everything you see crimson, its sickening. 

"Shut  up!" I hissed at him.

"You knew very well about the consequences, yet you're still behaving like this. You're yearning aren't you?" He got closer and to me until his words became whispers.

"You yearn for ..........'s blood. Tell me, do you regret having her give her blood to you?" 

"SHUT UP!!!" I yelled and lunged an attack at him. He dodged my slow movements easily.

"I told you once before... I wonder if you're able to keep her safe like this. You're even avoiding her now."

"Heh, its the first time to have you worry about me. Don't worry, I won't repeat the mistake you did." I teased.

"You'd better not..." Junhyung picked himself up and patted his clothes.

"I'll just tell you one more thing..."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Don't let that lustful vampire side of you eat you up. I'll take ....... away if anything ever happens...."

-End-

 

Hey guys! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!! Finally, all my exams are over. And as I promised, here's an update. Please enjoy~ Comment and subscribe thanks~