The Secret Behind Anir and Kevin's Past

My School’s Student Council Members Are Vampires

 

Sorry guys~ I know my updates are really slow, but I can’t help myself. I’ve been stuck on SuJu fan-fics lately. It’s damn addictive, especially with all the nicknames going around. (Monkey, anchovy, fish and turtle ) LOL! Isn’t Donghae too cute to be called a fish? Haha. Moving on, I decided to post this special chapter for everyone who’s confused about Anir and Kevin. I hope you guy’s will be more clear about them after this… Take note that this whole chapter has a lot of flashbacks and keeps flipping from Kevin to Anir’s POV.  So don’t get too confused. Enjoy~

 

 

---Kevin’s POV----

“Where am I?” I turned my head when Anir asked.

“Hey. You’re awake.” I smiled. She squinted her eyes as she examined her surroundings. Slowly, she brought herself up and sat upright on the bed.

“I passed out again?” She sighed.

“I told you not to go anywhere without me. You weren’t what you used to be…. Here, drink this.” I said as I handed her a glass of water. She gulped it down and I watched her as she did so. She handed to me the empty glass when she was finished.

“Where are we?” She asked again.

“My apartment. I didn’t want to put you back in your dorm at school seeing your condition like this… Are you hungry? I made breakfast.”

----Anir’s POV----

I got up and followed Kevin as he leaded me to the kitchen. He pulled up the chair for me before I got to it. I looked at him while he just shot another one of those ‘I’m on top of the world’ smiles at me. I couldn’t help but rolled my eyes at him before I sat down. I wasn’t surprise when I saw what we were having for breakfast. As usual, bacon and eggs. No, I don’t mind that he was brought up in America, but can’t he just change the menu for once?

“Kevin…. Don’t you ever get sick of eating these? I mean… You’ve been eating these for centuries already..” And when I said centuries, I meant it. He’s been eating these since I can remember. We met a few hundred years ago in America and even then he was eating these. Anyways, where does all that fat in the bacon go? He’s been that skinny for who knows how long.

“Stop staring and start eating.” Kevin startled me from my thoughts when he stood up and reached over to me to cut up my bacon into pieces.

“Ya… I can do this myself, don’t forget I’m as old as you are, grandpa.” I joked and pushed his hands away as I grabbed a mouthful of eggs and bacon and chomped it down in one go.

“Aish! This girl…” Kevin started.

“What?”

“You’ve got some of the sauce on your face. Here.” He said as he pointed a finger on his left cheek, indicating where the stain was.

“Here?” I asked rubbing my cheek with a tissue paper.

“No… Your other cheek..”

“Here?”

“No. Up a little….”

“Here?!” I asked again for the third time.

“Ani… Further up… near your.. Ah! Nevermind!” Kevin suddenly got up, leaned across the dining table and snatched the tissue from my hands and started wiping the stain off my face.

“You’re one messy eater you know that?” Kevin sighed as he practically scrubbed the stain off my face.

“And you’re one rude servant, you know that?! Can’t you be a bit more gentle? Or are you trying to rub my whole face off?”

“Just stop fidgeting and hold still!”He said as he changed tissues and wiped my face, abit more gently now.

“…You know… I could have just gone to the sink and wash my face…”

“I know… He replied. I was staring at him and he seemed really focused (even though it was just a stain-remover job) His gazed was locked on my cheek, totally undisrupted.

“You knew?” I asked.

“Yeah.. But I just felt like doing this…” He replied again and stole a glance at me.

“What? I know I’m cute.” He bragged when he noticed I was staring at him.

“Mmm.. I never said you weren’t.” I smiled.

“Haha… Ok, it’s done. Don’t be a glutton and chomp down your food again ok? You’re gonna end up choking sooner or later.”

I nodded him a ‘yes’ and continued eating. And occasionally, I would look up and find Kevin staring at me from the opposite side of the table.

“Stop staring at me like that would you? You’re giving me goosebumps…”

“I can’t help myself. You made me age a decade out of my immortal life when you disappeared all of a sudden. I told you not to go anywhere without me accompanying you!”

“Sorry, but I can’t have you babysit me wherever I go! Plus I heard news that they were going out when I was sneaking around in school.. So I thought this was my chance…” I explained.

“Well, don’t ever pull a move like that without telling me first ever again! Argh, I knew I shouldn’t have let you enter that boarding school alone…”

“Come on, I missed how it was to go to school. Besides, pretending to be a normal student and …………’s best friend is actually kind of amusing… Other than the part where I have to shape-shift and change my appearance and all..” I added. Kevin didn’t reply but still looked a little angry.

“I’m sorry alright? Come on~ You know you can’t be angry at me forever~” I apologized in a aegyo-like manner. And I’m sure I saw him flinch when I laid a finger on his shoulder from behind.

“..F..Fine.. Just notify me earlier next time. Alright?” Kevin stammered his words.

“Hahaha. You’re too easy, you know that?” I chuckled at his shyness, making him look away. Tee hee, he’s so cute to tease like this!

---Kevin’s POV-------

“W..whatever…” I shrugged and got up. “I’ll be in the living room if you need me…” I said and left. But before I could take even a few steps, I heard a loud thump on the ground behind me.

“Anir!!!” I got to her in a flash and brought her up on my lap.

“Hey! Wake up!!!” I shook her shoulders but she didn’t even budge. She was unconscious and her eyes were closed.

“Aish!! I told her she shouldn’t have gone out!!!” I pulled up my sleeve and bit my right wrist, letting my fangs puncture in deep before I in a mouthful of blood. I cupped Anir’s face in my hands and leaned in to kiss her. I forced the blood in to , making her drink it. I paused when I felt her hands tugging my shoulders. I pulled back and was so glad to find her conscious again.

“Geez! You scared the heck out of me! Again!!” I yelled.

“Cough. Sorry. That’s why I told you.. I don’t have much time left. You can’t just keep giving me your blood. Vampire blood has its limits on Tamers too… We can’t waste any time, we need …………..’s blood! Unless you don’t want me to live anymore?~” She replied, teasing the last few words.

----Anir’s POV------

I saw Kevin tense up when I asked whether he wanted me to live. He didn’t say anything for a moment. But then, he started to lean in closer to me until our faces were really close.

“You’re not gonna kiss me again.. Are you?” I asked trying to drag my attention away from the awkward atmosphere.. Until that is, I felt his tongue on the side of my jaw. his way around my jawline until the edges of my lips, where he stopped.

“Sorry. You’ve got blood on your face.” He said nonchalantly. But I knew he was trying to stop himself from laughing when he ended his sentence with a chuckle.

“Kevin Woo!!!” I yelled at him in disbelief when he finally burst out laughing.

“Sorry! You should have seen the look on your face!!! And just who was it that teased me about being shy? ”

“Idiot.” I mumbled incoherently as I wiped my mouth again and again with the back of my hands.

“Anir, please don’t tell me you’re not used to me yet? Sometimes I wondered whether I’ve just met you yesterday..” Kevin continued teasing.

“Same to you! I wonder how long has it been since we first met….”

---Flashback start----

“Idiot! That stupid-cheating-Joker-like idiot!!!” I mumbled in between tears as I ran away from the scene I just saw. I can’t believe it, he could at least tell me he’s not interested in me first! And now what?! He’s sneaking around with another girl?! Junhyung! You’re a total idiot! I was spending so much time thinking about it that I didn’t even noticed I’ve brought myself to the down town park. I spotted a bench nearby which was under a large and shady tree. No one was around so I guess no one would pay attention to me right? I slumped down on the bench, hid my face in my hands and started to sob all over again.

“Why are you crying?” I heard a gentle voice ask me. I looked up and saw this really pretty guys looking down at me. He had those cute downcast eyes and had blond bed hair. I didn’t feel like answering so I just annoyed him. Well, he doesn’t look like a ert, so it’s nothing wrong to continue sitting here right?

“Can I sit?” He asked again.

“…”

And with that he sat down! Right beside me! Who does this guy think he is? I didn’t say ‘yes’! Ah! Whatever!

“You should stop crying. Or your make-up will get ruin…” He said. I stopped crying a little and looked at him. Well.. He seems nice.

“Here. Use this.” He handed to me a handkerchief. I accepted it and used it to dry my tears.

“So… Unrequited love huh?” He suddenly said when I finally stopped crying.

“H..H..How did you know?” I asked completely surprised.

“It’s one of the perks you have when you’re a vampire.” He said nonchalantly.

“Urm.. Aren’t you a bit carefree about telling people what you are?”

“So? You’re a Tamer aren’t you?”

“You knew?!” I blinked in surprise.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Great! Even he could tell, but with all those time I spent around Junhyung and he’s still as clueless as ever.

“So…What’s your name?” He asked.

“Anir..” I replied.

“Hey. The name’s Kevin.” He greeted and shook hands with me.

---Flashback end----

I guess that’s pretty much how I came to knew Kevin. We got to know each other more and more after that. And during the times when I was heartbroken, he would always pop out and make me feel better. He was my best friend. And I wished so much that I would fall for him and not for a jerk like Junhyung.

---Kevin’s POV---

“Well… I still remember that time you came to me crying.. And how I become yours..” I added.

---Flashback start---

I opened the door and saw Anir outside, standing there dripping wet.

“Anir!? What are you doing outside without an umbrella? You’re wet!!! Get in!!” I tugged her inside the house from the storm outside. And I noticed something must have happen again between her and Junhyung. She was too lifeless to even respond to me.

“… Anir…” I called her, but she didn’t even care to look at me.

“Sigh, here, go take a bath. There’s hot water ready.” I said as I threw her a towel and some of my old clothes which should be able to fit her.

She picked them up and slowly made her way towards the bathroom. I waited for her outside because I was too worried about her when I heard her sobbing in the shower. And no! Don’t think of anything weird. I have a sister for crying out loud ok?!

I heard the lock click and she walked out. I stood up and got to her. Good, the shirt and shorts I gave her fit perfectly! [Me: Duh! Kevin..you have a girl’s size for Pete’s sake!]

“K..Kevin..” She finally started to speak but started bawling seconds after that.

“W..woah! Don’t cry! Here, take it easy…” I hugged her and patted her back, trying to sooth her.

“Sob, J..Junhyung… T..That jerk…” She managed to say in between her sobs. I merely sigh.

“You saw him kiss Lynn didn’t you?” I didn’t need her to say yes, because she started to cry even louder right after I said that. I hugged her tighter.  “It’s ok.. Just cry, you’ll feel better afterwards.”

“T..That idiot.. He never once kissed me… I’m sure no guy would ever want me.. Even Junhyung doesn’t want...mmmpphhff” I muffled her words before she could continue. I kissed her lips lightly and then pulled away.

“Now..What were you saying?” I smiled at how shocked she looked.

“Anir.. That guy doesn’t know what he’s missing. You’re a great girl and I more than anyone should know that…” I said and kissed away another tear that escaped her eye.

“A..again..” She whispered too soft for me to hear properly.

“What?” I asked confused.

“K..Kiss.. Again..” She said blushing.

“You’re really spoilt.” I chuckled before I leaned in and kissed her again. Surprisingly, she kissed back this time, making it harder for me to pull away. Before I knew it, she had her hands in my hair, pulling me closer and closer.

“K..Kevin.. Do you want… to be my Servant?” She asked when she pulled away from my lips. I didn’t say anything but replied  by leaning in for another kiss.

---Flashback end-----

“I just love how we sealed the contract, don’t you?” I teased Anir and pinch her cheek, startling her.

“Argh, can’t you be the least embarrassed about that?” She scolded me.

“But you’re the one who asked me to kiss you first.” I said raising an eyebrow at her.

“I.. Idiot! Stop it would you?!” She yelled again and started to punch me.

“Hahaha, alright! So stop hitting me!”

“Y..you won’t go back on your word right? Don’t leave me like Junhyung…” She said.

“Aish! This girl, she doesn’t know how much a guy’s loves her unless he does something to her doesn’t she?”

“K..Kevin!!” She yelled again blushing.

“Don’t worry, I’m not gonna do anything to you, unless I have a death wish. I’ll always be by your side. I’ve been with you for almost 200 years now. I’ll never abandon you and I’ll help you no matter what you intend to do. Be it taking revenge on Junhyung or anything else, I’ll never leave you. I can’t live without you Anir and you definitely can’t live without me either.”

“Yeah right. Did I mention how bad your blood taste like?” She scoffed. I carried her back to the bed and laid her down gently.

“Sleep. You need your rest.” I said as I caressed her face.

“You’ll be here when I wake up.. Won’t you?” She asked.

“Yes. I’ll be here, right by your side. So don’t worry.” I assured her again. She hesistated a little, but it wasn’t long before she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. I kissed her forehead and switched off the lights before closing the door behind me.

-End-

BTS With The Cast

Junhyung: YA!!! KEVIN!! You’re such a kisser in this chapter! ==”

Joon: What’s your problem? It’s his lips not yours.

Kevin: Yeah. Why do you care?

Anir: By any chance… do you still…

Junhyung: Hey! Don’t jump to any conclusions! I’m just saying how mellow this chapter was…

Me: You didn’t complain when I wrote your kissing scenes though…

Joon and Anir: W..WHAT?! YOU KISSED WHO?!!

Junhyung: N..No one. –looks at readers- You better keep quiet about this!

Seungho: Ya… Who were you faking as anyways? I mean you said you went to school…

Anir: Hmm? Why don’t you try guessing? It’s simple. Here’s a hint: Spell my name backwards.

Me: So.. to all of you guys reading out there, why don’t you try guessing? >.<”

Junhyung: -sulking- Whatever did I do wrong? -.-

Comment and subscribe!!~ Love ya!!!<3