Imposter

My School’s Student Council Members Are Vampires

-----Anir and Kevin’s  POV-----

Anir’s fingers ran through her thick blonde hair, straightening out the curls and knots in them. She sighed annoyed, when she found that she had misplaced her comb once again. She started to search and rummage around her room when Kevin stopped her short.

“Looking for this?” Anir looked up from under the dressing table and was pleased to find Kevin standing in front of her with a comb in his hands.

“Thanks.” Anir smiled and was about to reach for the comb when Kevin withdrew his hands.

“No, you just sit. I’ll do it for you.” Kevin insisted and gestured for Anir to take a seat. Anir shot a look of suspicion at him before obeying and taking a seat.

“So… what made you wanna do my hair all of a sudden?” Anir questioned him as his fingers laced through her hair and skillfully started braiding them together.

“Just felt like doing it. It’s been awhile since the last time I helped you with your hair. It grew a lot…” Kevin replied.

“Yeah, that just shows how much time has passed since the last time you did it for me. Tell me, you’re worried about me aren’t you?” Anir turned to face her servant the moment he was done with her hair.

Kevin didn’t avoid her question, neither did he advert his eyes. Just like a faithful servant should, he told her the complete truth.

“Yes. I am worried about you.” Kevin’s sudden truthful reply caught Anir by surprised. She never expected him to reply with such sincerity, it shocked her into silence for a couple of moments.

“Why look so surprised? I’m your Servant, it’s natural for me to be worried about you. Moreover with the limited time you have left….” Kevin’s words died in to a whisper as he tried not to accept the fact that his master is running out of time. His fingers went up to leave a soft caress on Anir’s cheeks before trailing down the side of her neck, making its way to the neck of her shirt.

“D..don’t!” Anir’s warning were ignored by Kevin. Her weak hands couldn’t stop Kevin from tugging down the neck of her shirt. Kevin had no ill intentions towards her, all he wanted was to merely check on her Tamer Mark, which he has suspected, had begun to fade. The dark crimson illustration of a crescent moon encased by the sun has already faded to a light shade of pink.

Anir hastily tugged back her shirt in place. “You could have at least warned me you were gonna do that, I could have worn short sleeves…” She puffed in annoyance.

“You think so? You wouldn’t have let me check on it anyways, I know you, you would lie and say that it’s fine. Plus, you’re wearing long sleeves, that was the quickest way without you noticing.”

“… Whatever..” Anir said as she rubbed her arm, where her mark was located.

“Don’t ‘whatever’ me! You already know you don’t have much time left! And judging from the state of your mark, I’d say you have at most a few weeks left, and that’s with you taking my blood into account! You know you can’t survive just on that any longer…” Kevin sounded his frustration.

“I know.. That’s why I have a plan to carry out today.”

“A plan? What kind of plan?” Kevin questioned Anir as her lips curled in to a smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Your POV----

“Junhyung.. Don’t you think this is enough?” I asked exasperated as I stumbled my way along trying to catch up with Junhyung whom is several metres in front of me, again keeping an eye look out for fashion shops.

“There! We haven’t entered that one yet have we?” Junhyung completely ignored me and instead paid his attention more to thousands and millions of shops in the enormous mall he brought me to.

“YAH! Yong Junhyung!” I yelled at him really loud this time. Loud enough to make all the passer-bys around us to stop and stare.

“Shhh!!! You crazy?! Don’t shout! As if I’m not famous enough…” Junhyung complained as he scurried over back to my side.

“Crazy?! You just brought me around 80 dresses from like a hundred shops! Not only that, but you’re making me carry them too, and you call me crazy?!!!” I yelled at him once again and flailed my arms around, showing how many shopping bags were dangling on each side. They were so heavy I thought I was gonna collapse.

“Oh right! Sorry.” He apologized quickly and grabbed a couple of the bags, decreasing my load. “That aside, how is shopping for new clothes for you a bad thing?” He asked with another clueless face.

“Sigh, look Junhyung… I know you’re like super rich and all, but that doesn’t mean you can spend it anyway as you like.” I told him, feeling a little more than guilty having this guy buy a girl like me so many stuff in one day.

“But I’m not spending it anyway as I like. I’m spending it the way you like!” He answered with his goofy smile.

“Argh! That’s my point! You…” I was ready to tell him off another time until my tummy let out a loud and embarrassing grumble.

“….” And the awkward situation where we just end up staring at each other with blank faces.

“Hahahahahahahaha!!!” As expected, Junhyung exploded into laughter not long after. Aish! I can’t believe of all times, my body betrays me at a time like this!

“Sorry, my fault again, I’ve been so caught up in shopping until I’ve forgotten about lunch.. Where to?” He asked me after he regained his composure.

“I swear… you really are a shopping addict. Anywhere’s fine…”

“Oh really? Then what about..”

“Anything that costs below 50 dollars please!” I said before he could continue. If spends another hundred dollars on me, I swear I won’t be able to die in peace.

“50 dollars? Where can we get cheap food like that then?”

“I know just the right place…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mc Donalds? This is your idea of cheap food?” Junhyung asked.

“No. It’s my idea of cheap and fast food. Come on, let’s grab a seat.” I said and tugged him to the empty table on my left.

“You really don’t have any clues when it comes to dates do you?” Junhyung asked when he struck a straw into his bottle of coke.

“Actually, I do. I ate fast food too the last time I was on a date with Joon.” I replied before taking a bite of my burger.

“Really? Great then, makes our date more memorable.” He replied happily. I didn’t say anything and continued digging into my lunch, but my mind just can’t overlook the obvious fact in front of me. I put down my burger and got myself mentally prepared to ask Junhyung my question.

“What’s wrong? Choked yourself?” Junhyung asked with eyes wide when he say me suddenly stopped eating.

“No, it’s nothing.. Do you mind if I ask you something?”

“Ask away.”

“Fine. Here goes..” I took a deep breath before I let everything out in a gush. “Why are you doing this Junhyung? Asking me out on a date, buying me so many clothes and shoes than I could count, wasting all your money on these things for me, why are you doing this?! I never asked you for anything…”

“Yeah, I know that. You never asked, so I’m just buying them for you. Is there something wrong with that?”

“Yes! There is something wrong with that! You already know where my heart is. You already know I’m hooked up with Joon. So why do you keep doing all these things for me?!” I asked again with frustration clearly showing in my voice.

“Hey ………………., what kind of girl asks her boyfriend the reason he buys her gifts? It’s obvious that it’s because he loves her…”

“See! That’s another problem. Doesn’t it affect you in the least that the girl you love is actually cheating on you with another guy?!” I yelled at him again.

“Surprisingly, no. I’m ok with you and Joon. As long as you’re happy I’m happy.” Junhyung replied nonchalantly like he did during the last few questions I’ve shot him.

“Argh! Just forget it!” I gave up and slumped back into my seat.

“…………. , there’s no need for you to be so stressed out. It doesn’t matter much to me who you like, as long as you’re happy, I’m happy too. You already know I love you for who you are …………… So I don’t regret every single cent I spend on you. You’re the only one for me that I value more than my own life.” Junhyung spoke with such sincerity in his voice that I was trapped in his gaze for who knows how long. “Although, I would be damn jealous of Joon or any other guy whom I have to share you with though…” He continued.

“..It’s a miracle how you can sound so sweet sometimes you know that?” I said unsure whether if it was a compliment.

“Gee, thanks. I think.” He smiled and we continued eating our burgers and fries.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’ll go get myself a refill. I’ll be back soon.” Junhyung told me before he got up and headed towards the refill counter. I watched him walk until he turned into another corner. Maybe we shouldn’t have sat at the end of the restaurant. He does get himself a coke refill every ten minutes. It seems he had to walk pretty far…

--------Junhyung’s POV----------

“BZZZZZZZZZZZ” The refill machine buzzed like a bee but nothing came out. I hit the button again. Nothing.

“What’s wrong with this thing?” I asked as I tried inspecting the device.

“Ah! Sorry, is it broken again!?” A worker appeared from behind me and scrambled his way towards the machine. “I’ll fix it up real soon! Hold on…” He told me as he opened the machine up and messed with some of the mechanics inside. I hope …………… won’t mind waiting a little longer.

--------Your POV-----------

“Sorry for taking so long.” Junhyung apologized the moment he returned.

“W..what? You’re back already? It’s barely been a minute… And what happened to your coke?” I asked surprised.

“Oh really? Seemed pretty long to me. Ah, decided not to go for a second round. Better to cut down on the sugar..” He said. Now, that’s odd. Junhyung never ever refuses a coke refill, no matter how bloated he was. As I watched the Junhyung in front of me more and more, I began to see through the façade.

“Who are you and what did you do to Junhyung?!” I demanded an answer from the imposter in front of me.

“What are you talking about? I’m Junhyung silly!”

“Don’t try to lie to me! I can already see through your tricks. The real Junhyung always get his coke refill no matter how full he is, plus, his tattoo is on his right forearm. Not left.” I explained to the imposter, who clearly has poor copying skills.

“Ah! Silly me again! Forgot about the details!” The so-called ‘Junhyung’ in front of me burst in to a childish giggle that was way too familiar.

“Let’s get to the point, what do you want from me, Anir?”

-End-

GUYS!!! SO SUPER DUPER SORRY FOR THE MEGA LONG WAIT! And I can’t believe I can still continue to get subscribers with this slow pace of mine. =3= Really love you guys for supporting my story. School work and tuition’s catching up on me. Have lesser to update nowadays. Hope you understand. Anyways, have you guys watched MBLAQ’s  It’s War MV yet?! I almost cried when Joon collapsed after he got shot. I was like… “BHJBVGHHFDS WHAT THE FREAKIN HELL HAPPENED TO MY BIAS?%^&^%^?!!!” LOL. I can’t believe they lost during their first comeback week! >< Oh well, I’m sure they’ll win one soon. They deserve it. A+ hwaiting!

BTS with the cast

Junhyung: Yah! How long is this gonna take?!

Worker: A little more. You could try getting other refills though. The coke one seems really broken.

Junhyung: Nah, it’s fine. I’ll wait.

Me: Omo~ Junhyung and his love for coke xDDD

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! THANKS!