Fans

My School’s Student Council Members Are Vampires

 

The splashing sound of water and the buzzing of the entire student body were the only things heard at the school’s swimming pool. It’s big enough the fit the whole school in, yeah amazing isn’t it. We’re having our fitness test and the regular students are up first. All you need to do is just swim for a hundred meters and your time is recorded. Easy peasy right? Scratch that. Try doing that with the entire school watching. You can do it in groups if you’re a regular, but they expect you to put on a good show if you’re classified as a ‘MBLAQ member’. Just my luck eh?

“Mir oppa!!!” The screams of a hoard of fan girls pierced my ears. I turned to look, Mir was flirting around with the girls at the edge of the pool. Typical him. He started to head back to where I and the other members were sitting, waiting for our turn.

“Hyung! See what my fans gave me!” Mir said in excitement as he shook around a box to what it looks like to be filled with… comics?

“Ya, Bang Cheol Yong! Don’t treat your fans like they’re some kind of charity drive. Stop telling them to buy things for you.” G.O. advised Mir.

“I didn’t tell them to buy anything! They just simply bought them. I never knew they girls would like One Piece too…” He said and trotted away, obviously to start reading his comics. I sighed and looked around. G.O. himself was busy with his fans, the other members too in fact. They’re practically surrounded by girls. Now I understand, if it weren’t for the special division between the regular and MBLAQ students, the school wouldn’t be functioning well now would it? Just a step into the school and the whole female race chases after them. And here I am stuck with boredom….. and Junhyung. I turned to see how he was doing.

What?! I was shocked when I turned to find a few girls with sheepish looks on their faces, lining up in front of Junhyung. Great! They’re even hitting on our guest too? By the way, it looks like the school strangely enough, agreed to let Junhyung stay here for what Seungho called an ‘exchange student programme’.Whatever that is. Even he’s letting me die with boredom now?! I threw a tantrum by myself and just slumped back on my chair.

It seems Junhyung noticed my sour mood. He apologized and sent the girls away after receiving their gifts. He returned and sat beside me.

“What do we have here? Is somebody jealous of the attention everyone’s getting?” He teased me.

“Cut it! Or I’ll tear that stupid yellow plushie to pieces when you’re not looking!”

“Hey! I did nothing wrong! And Pikachu is not stupid ok?!” He said as he hugged that yellow plushie in a defensive manner. Clearly showing how protective he is over it.

“Ugh! I can’t even imagine how those girls can still be so fond of you. I never knew you had all this hidden behind that so called ‘lonesome and mysterious’ façade of yours.

“I’m fine with your critics. But say nothing to the plushie!” He warned me again and held that Pikachu toy tighter. I rolled my eyes at him. I looked around again and this time, I saw Joon signing autographs for his fans. He extended his arms around some of the girls and leaned in on one of them. And it looked like he was whispering to her from my point of view. He saw me watching him and threw a smug smile at me. Blood started to rush up my cheeks. Fine! Whatever, I don’t care about what he does! I tried to convinced myself.

“Miss ……………, you’re up! The regulars are done now. It’s time for the student council’s turn.” I heard the coach as he blew his whistle telling everyone to get out of the pool. A sudden idea struck me. This might be fun I thought.

I got up and pulled the oversized T-shirt which I was wearing over my head. I had already changed into the school’s one piece swimsuit earlier and was just wearing another T-shirt to cover myself. I threw the shirt aside and tied my hair neatly before wearing my swimming cap. I could already see a few gapping mouths and wide eyes from the corner of my eyes. And I knew one of them was Joon.

“Joon, if you don’t close your mouth now you’re gonna breed flies.” I told him without having the need to turn around. But I did turn around to see his reaction after that. Not only him but I saw Junhyung reacting the same way. My startling brought Joon back to reality and he composed himself and looked away, clearly stating my win.

“……… noona! You look awesome!” I could hear Mir shouting from the back. I couldn’t help but let a smile of satisfaction escape from my lips before entering the water. The frosty sensation made my skin tingle, but my body slowly got used to it as I started swimming on hearing the whistle blow.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Junhyung’s POV+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

……… had me mesmerized for a sec there. I didn’t looked too stupid did I? Of all people, does she really need to resemble Lynn that much? Or do I need to start sealing up my sight too? The piercing screams of fan girls were suddenly silenced by what seems to sound like screams of fan boys??

I finally understood and had a better grasp of the situation when I looked to see …… was already done and had gotten out of the water. Her hair was dripping wet and the water trickling down on her bare skin just made the situation worse. No wonder the boys were getting out of control.

“Gah, all their thoughts are mashing up my head! Could someone please control their hormones?!” Seungho suddenly complained.

I grabbed my towel and walked over to …… who was already walking back. But Seungho might have already faint of all the noise in his head by then. I wrapped the towel around her and pushed her from the back, making her walk faster.

“Junhyung.. T..Thanks…” She said surprised by my sudden actions but still walked with me as I grabbed her hands.

“What are you hurrying for?” She asked me.

“Yah, I know you’re trying to get back on Joon and all but you’re exposing too much!” The words came out of my mouth and it seems I had no control of what I was saying.

“W..what?” She asked blushing. Drats, she’s gonna think I’m weird now.

“T..t..that tamer mark you have, people were staring…” I found an excuse to cover myself quickly enough before she thought of anything weird.

“Ah, I see…. Thanks!” She seems to have calmed down now.  But her dazzling smile just made my heart pump faster. I knew I was already blushing and I pulled the towel over her head so that it covered her face too.

“Ya, Junhyung! What are you…?”

“Hurry and dry yourself, you’re gonna catch a cold.” I left after bringing her guiding her back to the bench. I totally need to get some air.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Your POV+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hmm? What was that all about? I sat back down where the others were waiting for me.

“You did great ……..!” Thunder praised me when I walked passed him.

“Thanks.” I replied. I sat down and grabbed my bottle to quench my thirst. All the nervousness of waiting for my turn is finally over! I get to watch the others now! I sat back and glanced at Joon. He was staring at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and annoyed him after that.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Joon’s POV++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 “That new girl’s kind of hot isn’t she?” I overheard some guy’s conversation.

“I’m calling dibs on her if you haven’t.” I heard another one say. I clenched my fist not knowing where to direct all this anger. I turned my attention away from the screaming fan girls. I saw Junhyung covering ……… with a towel and grabbing her away next. Huh? She’s looking over here? She stuck her tongue out at me and looked away. What?! She thinks she can make a fool out of me this way? Fine! I’ll play with you.

“Lee Joon! You’re up next.” The coach shouted my name. Perfect. Payback time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Your POV++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The girls’ screaming got louder all of a sudden. I looked and found the cause of it. Joon was shirtless and was getting ready for his turn. I knew he was buff, but I never expected him to be that buff! He walked and flexed his muscles, obviously showing off. He turned around and flashed a grin at me.

“Look who’s gapping now? Stared long enough?” Joon’s sudden question startled me.

“I wasn’t staring!” I lied and hid my red face.

“Yeah, right.” He said and headed towards the pool.

“Six-pack show off!!!” I, Mir and Thunder yelled at him in sync.

--------------------------------------------------------Back at the dorm (Night time)----------------------------------------------------

“Wow! ……….., you hit the jackpot this time! The front door is flooded with fan letters.” G.O. said and put down another stack of envelopes on the table for me.

“Ya! Our house is gonna look like a recycling plant if you two keep this up!” Thunder yelled at me and Joon whom was also busy opening fan mails.

“Looks like the tables have turned. Look at who’s the centre of attention now.” Junhyung teased as he flipped through some of the letters I’ve received.

“Well, it isn’t all bad. At least I’ll have something to keep my boredom away while I’m here…” I spoke until a certain letter caught my attention.

“Its Rina!” I said as I opened the letter.

“Rina? Who’s that?” Junhyung asked as he peeked at my letter too.

“She was the first friend I made here. I haven’t spoke to her since moving here though.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was after dinner and the others were already hogging the television and the computer. I and Joon were still opening the hills of fan letters. He stopped to take a break and came over to my side to see what I was doing. I ignored him and continued writing replies to my fans.

“You write replies?” He asked as he saw what I was doing. He grabbed my paper which I was writing on away and read it.

“Hey! Are you in the right state of mind? Writing something like this, you’re saying you’re agreeing to go out on a date with this guy!” Joon shouted at me.

“So what? Have a problem with that? I don’t have much to do over here anyways…” I said and snatched the paper back. He rolled his eyes.

“Yes, I do have a problem with that! Almost the entire male student body got seduced by you at the pool today and here you are happily replying to them? You should be glad I’m not a mind-reader or else I would have annihilated all of them by now!”

“Look who’s talking! Who was it that showed off his six-pack abs back at the pool?! He rolled his eyes again.

“You knew I wouldn’t have done that if you never tried pulling that stunt.” Joon argued back.

“Whatever.” I annoyed him and got back to my table where more letters were waiting to be opened. He arms caged around me and pulled me back.

“What are you….” I was about to question his actions when he suddenly snapped his fingers. Half a second after that all my fan letters burst in to flames.

“Hey!!! What did you do that for?!” I shouted as I saw the letters burn up.

“I doubt you would stop all those annoying replies even if I told you too.” Was that all he could say? He burned Rina’s letter in that bunch too!

“Just wait! When I get my hands on your letters………” He cut me off and continued to speak.

“Mine? Fine. Burn them.” He snapped his fingers again this time sending his own letters into a raging inferno. My eyes widened as I absorbed the shock of his sudden rash actions.

“Stop it! How could you?! They’re from your fans!” I shouted at him more enraged over the fact that he burned his own fan mail.

“I told you already…” He hands caught my chin and turned my head up so that I would face him. His gaze unwavering just like before.

“I don’t care about other girls. You’re the only one for me.” My cheeks turned bright red after hearing those words. He chuckled at my dumb reaction and let me go. Leaving me to wallow in my embarrassment. Stupid Joon! Why does it always have to be him?!

-End-

*Another update! ^^ Spent some time thiking about the plot. Hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. :) And thanks for all your comments, they perk me up everytime! I'll have less time to get on the computer soon, I have an important test coming up in October. However, I'll try my best to sneak some updates whenever I can. Anyhow, expect to be bombarded with subscription updates right after my test is over! Peace out!

Here's a picture of the Tamer tattoo I drew. Edited it a little. Tell me what you think of it. This is how it'll look like after her Tamer powers are fully awakened.

 

This cracks me up every single time. *Pikachuuuu~*

Joon says, "It's not fair so I'll pout." XD