Betrayed

My School’s Student Council Members Are Vampires

----------Junhyung's POV-----------

"I don't know what you're talking about and I don't give a damn about it! And get your dirty hands off me!" I hissed at her when she laid one of her hands on my cheek, tracing it down to my chest. You can't believe how pissed off I am right now. I'm supposed to be one heck of a vampire capable of kicking anyone'sbutt and here I am now, pinned to the wall completely powerless. And worst of all, this girl called Anir claims to have some kind of relationship with me which I don't recall. Although my logical mind is completely aware of all of that, there's still a small fraction in it that feels a sense of reminiscence whenever I hear her voice, see her face...

"I see you still do not remember... My servant, you have strayed away from me long enough... Now, come back to me.."

There it is again, her voice tied me down like some kind of spell. I wanted to shout, to yell at her, but my lips woudn't move, neither would my hands or feet, or any other body part. .

------------Your POV-------------

What happened? Junhyung isn't moving, did she do something to him? He didn't move, but I could see him staring daggers in Anir's eyes, his gaze was completely locked on her. And with one swift movement, Anir's lips met Junhyung's. She kissed him in what seemed to be a long, gross, steamy kind of kiss. I was too busy gawking at them to even budge, or breathe as a matter of fact. Junhyung struggled hard to pull away from her, but Anir's hands would just lead his lips back to hers everytime. Anir's lips crashed onto Junhyung's conquering him. Her eyes were closed (clearly enjoying the moment ) but Junhyung's eyes were wide open, both in complete shock and disgust. But after a few seconds, Junhyung's eyes suddenly perked up, he didn't looked that shocked or disgusted anymore, his facial expression relaxed and he seemed to be less tensed. His death glare at Anir has changed into one of surprise and understanding??? He didn't looked confused anymore, and suddenly, even thought it was just for a slight second, I saw him kiss Anir back. And right at that moment, I felt a sharp stab in my heart. "W.. what is this? It's just Junhyung... The silly Joker that bothers you every day... I don't care who he kisses or who kisses him. He's just... Junhyung." I told myself and wished that I hand't gotten myself in any of this mess in the first place. A couple of moments later,  Anir released her hold on him and he dropped back on his feet, immediately pulling away from her. He wiped his lips with his wrist and suddenly the old, cranky Junhyung was back. 

"Ugh! You witch!!! You did this, you did all of this!!! You were the one back then.. It wasn't me that killed Lynn.. You did it! You manipulated me and made me play your silly games all this while... And you dare order me to kiss you back?!!!" The volume of Junhyung's voice clearly reflected his rage. He was still wiping his lips, like he just finished eating a messy cake or something and his eyes were burning with anger and hatred.

"My, my, my..... You needn't shout at me~ But I can't help it I guess, it's hard to get a stray dog to obey you. I blame myself for not having you as my complete Servant." Anir said.

"W.. what? Complete Servant? Junhyung... what is she talking about??" I asked.

"Go ahead, tell her Junhyung~~" Anir quipped.

"Junhyung turned and looked at me. His gaze was soft and tender, not like the pokerface he usually does. And I knew that this is the real him. He hardly reveals himself, but when he does, it's hard to keep track of how long you start admiring him from afar. Sure, he's good looking. Heck, everyone of them is good looking. But he turns into a completely different person when he's serious. He must have noticed how loud my heart was thumbing, he gave a little smirk and diverted his gaze away from me. 

"It started a long time ago... Even before I met Beast, before MBLAQ, and also... before I met Lynn. My parents had arranged a marriage for me. I was engaged to one of the most sought after brides of that time, and it was Anir. Our parents set us up on a blind date and we met a couple of times, but we never clicked. I didn't love her and neither did she... or so I thought..." Junhyung glanced at Anir and gave a regretted look before continuing.

"I was naive, even after my mum's murder and being turned, I failed to notice that Anir was a Tamer. Not long after that I met Lynn and I sneaked out secretly to be with her. Anir soon found out about us and she wasn't happy..."

-Flashback start-

"Ouch!" Lynn complained when she touched the scratch on her knee. It was a minor cut, but she was still bleeding. Surprisingly, I managed to cope well with the scent. Although it tempted me in all ways possible, I did my best to hold back. Lynn was already hurt, she doesn't need any more blood-spilling.

"J..Junhyung... If it's hard for you, you can leave. I'll be ok.." Lynn looked up at me worriedly. I stared at her in surprise. I smiled at her and patted her head.

"Don't worry.. I'm fine. You know that I'll never hurt you..." I assured her.

"Well, well, well..... What do we have here? A pair of lovey-dovey love birds perhaps?" Anir suddenly emerged from the shadows.

"Anir! What are you doing here?"

"Junhyung... I'm supposed to be your fiancee.. How could you do this to me?!" Anir sounded hurt but I had no idea how to console her.

"Anir! I.. I can explain..." I stammered to reply back. I had no idea, I was a complete fool. Anir was in love with me, but I turned a blind eye and hurt her.

"No Junhyung. There's nothing to explain. I'll make you regret this Junhyung.. You're going to pay. Oh my! Lynn you're bleeding! Don't you know how dangerous it is for you to be around him right now??~" Anir glanced at Lynn.

"U..urm.. It's ok. I trust him." Lynn lit up her face with a brilliant smile. 

"Oh really?~ Let's see about that..." Anir turned her attention to me. Suddenly I was slammed into the wall, completely immobilized.

"In the name of the powers that I have as a Tamer, I command you Junhyung to be my Servant. To be sword and my shield, my protector and my aid, my guardian and my servant. Become mine!" Anir finished the contract and sealed it with a kiss.

"Now.. Prey on her... Remember that you can only have me...I will make you regret for rejecting me. I will make you kill the one you love most with your very own hands. Be glad, you shall enjoy pleasure and not remorse nor regret as you take her life away. Take her blood and forget everything about tonight. You will only remember this untamed vampire side of you and taking your lover's life. My Servant, I shall awaken you when we meet again. Now, bask in your nightmare..." Anir's whispers were like drugs, I had to obey even if it meant me, or anyone else around me harm. 

---------Flashback end----------

----------Your POV-------------

"No... You're lying! This isn't true... Junhyung! Tell me you're lying!!! I tried my best to sound normal, and pushed back the lump in my throat that threatened to make me bawl my eyes out any second. It would be totally pathetic if I started crying. This awful scene I'm witnessing now, please tell me it isn't true. Junhyung didn't reply but turned his gaze away from me. For the first time since I've met him, he seems so cold and distant from me. It's like I can run for forever and yet I'll still be unable to reach him. 

"Silly tamer, do you understand now? He is mine and belonged to me right from the start. But too bad he didn't acknowledged his side of the contract, thus I don't have 100% control over him. But still, he only has a 0.01% chance of rebelling against me. Then again... He is a strong one..." Anir added.

"You're lying!!! Hyung would never do something like that! Right!? Junhyung you've never committed such a thing right?" Yoseob's voice was strained with desperate hope as he asked Junhyung.

"...I'm sorry Yoseob..." Junhyung's reply answered everyone's question. Yoseob gasped in shock but didn't utter a single word. I really must have been in shocked. I didn't even realize myself crying until Joon asked me.

"................! Are you alright?!" Joon asked me, but I couldn't seem to give him a proper reply. I smiled and turned quickly to give him a smile, but he only seemed more worried when he saw my tear-stained face.

"Anir! That's enough! You've accomplished what you came for, now please leave. Both of you!!!" Junhyung yelled yet again at Anir. Anir merely rolled her eyes and flipped her hair at him.

"True. You've woken up. But I still don't have the Tamer. No matter, I'm kind of tired as it is. Kevin. Let's leave." Everyone collapsed to the ground when Anir released her hold on them. 

"Before we leave let me warn you first. Don't think of setting us up like this again. It won't work. I can see through lies and deception. I see the truth. So give up, will you?" All positive thoughts I had of that new vampire totally dissipated when Kevin spoke those harsh words. It's like rubbing salt in to your wound. 

"And little Tamer, you better hurry up with your transformation... If you want to have a fair battle with me that is... Or else, you won't know when I might want to decide to make another one of your boys my little pet." Anir slurred. With that, both her and Kevin took their leave, disappearing along with the strong breeze that suddenly blew over. And just like nothing happened, the normal citizens returned and everything was like how it was an hour ago.

"............! Are you alright?!" Joon and the others hurried over to me when I collapsed on my knees. I nodded them to show that I'm fine although it was obvious I'm not. So much just happened and I'm not sure how much more I can take. 

"............... a.. You're not hurt, are you?" Junhyung too rushed to my side. He lifted a finger to wipe a tear from my eye. But my hands flew up and slapped his away before I knew it. He raised his eyebrows and looked a little shocked. 

"Don't touch me!" The words came out of my mouth on its own. 

"............... I.. I can explain everything. I didn't know about any of this... I didn't meant to hurt you..." Junhyung words were completely void to me.

Tears were streaming down my face right now, but I didn't care. All this pain, I might die if I can't release some of it. I was already sobbing really badly and probably even hiccupping, but I didn't noticed any of it. I was probably too dazed.

"No. You didn't hurt me Junhyung....You hurt all of us... You betrayed all of us!!! And you betrayed me..." 

-End-

BTS with the cast

Yoseob: Yay! I got some parts in this time!!!

Me: See! I told you your time would come. 

Kevin: Aaaaa... It's my second chapter so far.. I wonder if the readers would like me... -worries-

Me: Kevin-oppa, you don't have to worry, I've already received a comment. The readers are really happy. 

Kevin: Really?! I'm so glad ><

Junhyung: Ya! What did you do to me?! I look like a total bad guy now!

Me: -ignores-

Junhyung: Ya!!!!

-To be continued-

Hello again~ Thanks so much for all your comments, I finally reached 70 subscribers -really happy-. Thanks so much for all your support. I guess  things are starting to heat up in the story >< What will become of ".............." and Junhyung after this? And what other secrets do Anir and Kevin hide? Stay tuned to find out! 

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ:-

P.S. Since this isn't a rated fan-fic, I need to get the reader's permission whether to add a little PG13 scenes in the next chapters or chapters to come...  It isn't one of those hardcore H-rated scenes by the way =.=" Just a little steamy scenes to spice the story up. Do comment and tell me whether it's ok. Or whether I should warn you when the scenes start and finish before you read them. Comment and subscribe please!~