Something Is Just Not Right

My School’s Student Council Members Are Vampires

 

“Hey, are you alright?” The guy with  the jet black hair asked me as he helped me  get up.

“Y..Yeah… I guess so…Sorry…” I quickly got up and apologized.

All heads were turned as they witnessed my humiliating fall just now.

“Yah, who does she think she is? She’s only been here for a week and she already has MBLAQ on her conquer list?” I heard the crowd starting to complain.

Ah, just great. More trouble, that’s what I really need. I guess you guys are probably confused on what I’m rambling about. Here’s a little track back on what happened and why I’m here.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++A week ago++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My name’s ….( your name )… and I’m a girl. I’m sixteen and my family decided to transfer me to an elite high school  due to my excellent grades. I don’t mean to brag but my parents have pretty high expectations for me, and I guess that explains why I had to transfer schools. …. High School apparently is the best of the best within the country. Oh, and did I mention it’s a boarding school? Guess, I’ll need to start being independent now.

Everything was completely fine when I got there on my first day of school. I got my room number and found my way to the girl’s hostel easy enough. And boy was I shocked to find a flat screen TV in there. Very well furnished too. I guess this is what you mean by ‘best of the best’.  Rina, a girl whom I apparently managed to befriend gave me a tour around the school.

We were walking around the corridor until a crowd, or more likely a stampede of girls dashed across us.

“Hurry!!! Hurry!!! MBLAQ’s gonna pass through here soon!” I heard one of the girls scream frantically.

“Urm… Whose MBLAQ?” I asked Rina.

“MBLAQ? I guess you can call them them the school’s Five Rose Prince.” She answered.

“R..Rose Prince??? Pff… Hahahaha… That’s a good name.. Hahaha..” I burst into laughter right after hearing such a cheesy title.

“I’m not kidding. They totally have all the girls on campus head over heels over them. You know how the outside world  is crazy about K-pop stars and stuff? Same situation.”

“Wow, they’re that good?”

“Yup. How about it? Wanna have a glimpse of them? We might be able to catch up with them if we hurry now.”

“Ok” I ran as Rina leaded the way. However, little did I know that it would be an encounter that would alter my life forever.

“Ugh, can you see them?” Rina asked me as we struggled through the crowd of screaming fan girls.

“I.. I think so..” Five figures. All their hair are raven black. I managed to see them amongst the crowd. One looked really cute. He was signing autographs for the girls who were hovering over him. The one right next to him was really tall. At least, the tallest one I saw. He smiled casually and waved to the girls as he walked. Another one looked really wild. Well, at least his hair made him looked that way. He didn’t smile much though, is he the leader I wonder…. Another looked really furry judging from his facial hair. I couldn’t get a good look  at the last member… I tried tip-toeing but lost my balance and fell.

“Thud.”

Huh? “Thud”? Shouldn’t it be more of a “crash” or a “bang” . Come to think of it, it doesn’t hurt much either. I thought to myself as I opened my eyes.

“You alright? The last member, I presume caught me. Wow, now I get what Rina was trying to say. They do look like stars up close. His eyes were really pretty and dark, with a mysterious feeling lingering in them.

“Hey, how long do you intend to up to Joon?” The fans started to shout.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Flashback end+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I started to run for my life after the angered crowd chased after me. Luckily, Rina pulled me in to a safe corner.

“You… get what I mean now?” Rina asked me while we both were still panting.

“Yeah, I know, I know. All of that was my fault. Sorry.”

“Heh, you were lucky though to be caught by one of the members ^^. They’re gorgeous aren’t they?”

“I guess I’ll have to admit that one.” I can’t help but smile as I answered Rina.

 

++++++++++++++++++++MBLAQ’s POV (Point of View)+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Hyung. Who was that girl you caught? I don’t think I’ve seen here before.” Mir asked.

“Don’t know. I’ve never seen her before either…” Joon replied.

“New student. She must have been pretty shocked to experienced something like that on her first day of school.” Seungho said.

“And how would you know that?” G.O. asked.

“Mind-reader. Have you forgotten?”

“Ah, yes. Sorry, it’s just that you haven’t read anyone’s mind in awhile.”

“Well, I read anyone’s mind who might be a threat to us. She’s gotten first place in her school since she was little as far as I know. She also has the same IQ level on par with anyone of us. We can’t let our position as the school’s student council to crumble can we?” Seungho added.

“Rare indeed. I see there’s some research and digging up to do” Thunder quipped.

“Alright , I’ll make the first move then…” Joon said.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“However, there’s something weird about MBLAQ that I don’t trust.” Rina suddenly said.

“So, that’s the reason why you never join the rest of the girls fan-screaming just now?”

“Haha, I guess you could put it that way.”

“So, what’s wrong with them?”

“Well, they’re the school’s student council and live in a separate hostel than ours. Nobody has ever gotten in there. Actually many have tried but would just end up lost on their way there. No matter how sure you are of the direction you could never reach or find their place. But the strangest part is, you could see their mansion from the school’s veranda. And it’s not more than  beyond 1km from the school forest!”

“Hey, you’re giving me goose-bumps! Is it really true?”

“Duh! Why would I tell you if it were a fake?”

“Well, how would I…” I was talking to Rina but was suddenly interrupted when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turned my head to look and I saw him. The guy who caught my fall earlier.

“Hi, my name is Lee Joon. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier. As you could see, the situation was quite hectic. Here, I have something to give you.” He said as he handed me an envelope.

“Thanks, I said as I received the letter.”

I opened it and couldn’t believe what my eyes were looking at.

______________________________________________

Invitation to MBLAQ’s manor, tonight at 7.00p.m.

 Please be on time.

                                                                       MBLAQ           

“Ya, what is this for?” I turned my head up as I asked him for an answer.

Wh… What ? He’s gone?

“Woah, since when did he creep up on you like that?” Rina asked me.

“I don’t know, but take a look at this.” I said as I handed Rina the paper.

“What!? For real, girl, this is the first time ever that someone has received something like this. You need to go!!!

I stared at the invitation as my mind turned into a complete void. Somehow all of this just doesn’t seem right.

 

-End-