Kiss Me

My School’s Student Council Members Are Vampires

Sorry to keep you guys waiting. Thanks for all your votes, and for those of you who have yet to vote, please do so at Chapter 17. Without further ado, here's the next chapter ^^

"Aish! What's wrong with this question?!" I yelled out in frustration as I've failed to find an answer for this question for like the 1000th time.

"Are you sure you don't need help?" Joon asked me again when he saw how desperate I was.

"Fine! I give up..." I admitted defeat and pushed the book over to him so that he could read the question better.

"Geez, you could've asked for help earlier. You needn't wrecked you brains so much." Joon added as he picked up his pencil and started to jot down the equations.

It was free period and I've decided to spend it in the library. I thought it best to finish up the stack of homework that the teacher gave us for the upcoming holidays. MBLAQ and Junhyung trotted along with me too.

"There, its done." Joon exclaimed as he handed me the equation he did.

"Oh yeah! Why didn't I think of this..." I smacked my forehead, further acknowledging my stupidity. Sure, I'm smart, but I do make silly mistakes at times.

"Wait, what about this? I was sure I couldn't find an answer.." I tugged Joon by the sleeves and pulled another question to him.

"What? Come on, this is easy. First you substitute X with 438 then you..." Joon continued explaining and I got closer to have a better view of the equation he was jotting down. Joon continued explaining.

"So, after that, you take Y and times it to the power of 4 and..." Joon suddenly cut off his explanation. Puzzled as to why he did so, I turned up to look and saw him facepalming himself.

"Are you ok?" I asked. "You look kind of disoriented..." I contiued.

"I..I'm fine." Joon stuttered abit as he replied. His breathing was heavy, he took his other free hand and pushed me away lightly. 

"Sorry, but could you cut down on the skinship a little? Your scent is a little disturbing..." Joon apologized.

"W..what skinship? I was barely even touching you. Besides, aren't you the one who likes to get all cuddly and stuff?"

"Heh, I might be enjoying this if it wasn't for the situation I've got myself in..." I couldn't hear Joon's word properly.

"Huh? Did you say something?" 

"Mmmm anio... Here, you understand now right? I've gotta go." He took his books and got up from his seat after handing me the paper.

Thunder too scrambled from his desk and followed after Joon. 

"What's up? Joon's acting real strange lately..." I asked the rest.

"Don't worry, its nothing.." Seungho reassured me, but I could clearlt tell that he's lying. Something is going on and all of them are trying to hide it from me.

"Come on, tell me. What the hell is going on?!" I demanded.

"Oh would you look at the time, better head to class." Mir and G.O. both picked up their things and left, avoiding my question.

-------------------------------------------------Back at the dorm--------------------------------------------------

"I..I'm fine." Joon's words still rang clear in my mind. Flashbacks of him acting weird these few days keep replaying themselves. What should I do? Is it something I shouldn't interfere with? Why wouldn't the others tell me? I stuff my face in to my pillow as I wallow in my problems.

"No need to get so worked up. Just trust them. Joon's fine." Junhyung too tried to convinced me. I glared at him, "Don't lie to me too Junhyung." I sighed.

"If there's something I hate most, its being left out about something. Just tell me already, what if something happens again? Joon got hurt the last time you guys kept something a secret from me!" I vented my anger on him.

Junhyung finally pulled away from his magazine and set his gaze on me. "......., if there's anything you could do, its to play along. We're all doing this to protect you."

"Protect me and get hurt instead?! NO! I won't let something like what happened last time repeat itself. I'm sick and tired of having you guys.. mmpff.. mpptgg...." Junhyung cut me off and covered my mouth with his hand.

"Aish, you blabber alot when it comes to Joon don't you?! Listen, you're living in dangerous times and the attack last time just proves my theory. You'll know everything when the time is right. Please, just cooperate with us. If its not for Joon than for me.... Please?.." Junhyung pleas started to make me feel gulty.

"Mmmm..mpffashhd" I shot Junhyung a glare and gestured towards his hand.

"Oh, sorry. Forgot..." He apologized and let go.

"Huff... Finally some air!...." I panted. "Fine, I understand. But promise me that'll you let me know when I thinki that things have gone overboard.. alright?

He nodded. "But as you know, I'm not someone who does things for free. I'm not much of a charity worker." 

"Fine. How much?" I asked as I took out my wallet and started counting through the notes I have.

"Anio, I don't want money..." He said and pushed my hands away. I raised an eyebrow at him. "What do you want then?"

He smirked and walked towards me, making me back off. His intense gaze was back and I knew I was cornered when I felt myself hitting the wall.

I started blushing when he got too close for comfort. I placed my hands onto his chest trying my best to keep his distance away from me. 

"Kiss me."

-End-

Hey guys! I'm back with another update. Spent half a day on this, lols. I was too distracted by MBLAQ and Beast videos. Tried my best to repond to your requests. Attention is going towards Junhyung now >< Don't worry Joon will be back. Haha. Anyway, have you guys heard yet? MAMA is gonna take place in Singapore this year. Too bad I live in Malaysia. Oh well, I wonder which celebs are going.

Comment and subscribe thanks~ Love my readers~

P.S. Just noticed my mistake on the cover picture. It should be "A" instead of "An". Oh well, hope you guys enjoyed reading.