Friend and Blood

My School’s Student Council Members Are Vampires

 

 

This can’t be happening. Not this. Anything but this! My whole body laid there stunned by the scene before me. Blood continue to flow, running down the grey pavements.

“Joon… You can’t do this to me. You can’t!!!” I screamed hysterically as I carried his body into my arms.Tears continued to run down my cheeks, washing away all my make-up. I didn’t care about it now, I don’t care about anything anymore. All I want is Joon to be alright. My hands caressed his bloody face, searching for that warmth I once felt.

“Stupid. Why did you do that?! Why did you cover me?!!!” That time, I wasn’t even sure if a single cell within me was sane. I could feel the warmth leaving. I could only feel a faint trace of it left. My desperate cries ceased when Joon suddenly regained consciousness.

“Idiot… vampires don’t die that easily...” My heart practically stopped beating when I heard his voice. His eyes were opened again. My automatic reaction was to hug him back.

“Don’t leave me, please don’t leave me…” My voice trailed off into cries as I felt Joon’s comforting hand my head.

“Sorry, but I don’t die that easily....” Joon’s voice was weak, but loud enough for me to hear. A good sign of comfort. He pushed me away and tried to get up.

“Ugh!” He groaned in pain when he moved his left shoulder. He stumbled to the ground again with his other arm over his wound, panting and breathing heavily.

“Don’t bother. Your vampire powers won’t be able to heal that wound.” Both me and Joon turned to the same direction where the sudden mysterious voice came from. Directly above the plushie shop was a person in a black hood. The hood covered his face making me unable to see who it was. No matter, I’m positive he or she is the one responsible for the attacks.

“W..who are you?! And what do you want with Joon?!!!” I yelled instinctively at our nemesis.

“Ah, I have no business with him little missy. My target is you.” I could see his lips curved into arch, forming a wicked smile.

“Vampire wounds don’t heal easily from anti-vampire weapons. He won’t be immortal for long~” His statement made me turn my attention back to Joon who was still on the ground, and then back to him.

“You’re target is me right? I’ll do what you want, just don’t hurt him!” That hood-guy got down and got beside me in a flash.

“You’re willing to trade yourself in to save a blood er’s life? Interesting…” He said as he looked to Joon’s direction.

“Don’t listen to him!!! Get away from him now!!!” Joon ordered me but I refused.

“He’s dying…. You better make your decision quick.” My distressed mind was all in chaos, but one thing still kept it together, the fact that I can’t let Joon die.

“I…” I was about to answer but was luckily stopped by Junhyung and the others’ arrival. Junhyung and G.O. came flying right pass me smashing the enemy into the concrete walls.

“……! Are you alright?!” Seungho asked as he came beside me checking my condition.

“I’m fine! But save Joon!!!” I shouted to them and specifically at Mir. Mir understood and got to work at once. The enemy didn’t gave up and fled from his fight from Junhyung and G.O.

“This isn’t over. I’ll flee for now, but remember something…….” He looked into my direction. I could see a slight glimpse of his eyes then. A familiar pair of almond-shaped dark brown eyes. I’m very sure I saw them somewhere before.

“A vampire’s true self is wicked and cruel. Are you willing to trust yourself to this creatures that only lust for blood?” His question left me dumbfounded. Before I could find an answer to reply, he already disappeared. Mir’s distress call woke me up again and got me to concentrate on our current situation.

“This is bad! He lost way too much blood, I can’t stop the bleeding either… He’s healing too slowly. The anti-vampire effect is still there!” Mir exclaimed as he frantically searched ways to save Joon.  He tore away the pieces of fabric that were getting in the way, revealing the horrific wound that left Joon paralyzed.

“…I don’t know whether I’ll be able to heal him in time.. The wound is too much…” Mir’s statement made me lose whatever hope I had left of saving Joon. My once stable heart went nuts again, triggering the tears to flow once again.

“No!!! Don’t joke with me!!! You have to save him!!! You just have to save him!!!” I cried and begged Mir at the same time. Both my hands on his shoulders shaking him, but his expression didn’t have the slightest change. This can’t be. Joon can’t die like this!

“I know of a way to save him… But it’ll leave some bad effects afterwards…” Thunder said giving everyone a spark of hope.

“You do!? What is it?!!” Everyone demanded an answer.

“Your blood.” Thunder replied and pointed his finger toward me.

“I’ve read that a Tamer’s blood has extraordinary capabilities including neutralizing an anti-vampire weapon’s effect…” Thunder continued to explain.

“Then all I have to do is just give him some of my blood and he’ll be saved?”

“It’s only a theory. It has yet to be proven, but it seems we’re not left with much of a choice…” He said and looked towards Joon. His breathing was getting weaker, I couldn’t hear much of his panting anymore too.

“Still, there might be some consequences …” I cut Thunder’s sentence short.

“Tell me about it later. I don’t care. Save Joon first!” I demanded and rushed to Joon’s corner and squatted down beside Mir.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Junhyung’s POV+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I knew she would react like this. It’s perfect sense since she’s in love with him isn’t it. She took a shard of broken glass from the debris and slit her wrist without hesitation. I could feel everyone tense up merely upon hearing her flesh tear up. I immediately sealed off everyone’s sense of smell before they could make any unwanted move. Being the most emotionally stable vampire because of what I experienced with Lynn, I thought this wouldn’t be much of a problem for me to handle. But I was wrong.

The smell of blood ripped through the air arousing my vampire instincts. I forced my senses shut immediately letting out a slight groan of defeat. I didn’t have much of a problem when she bled so much at the manor (Note: when Yoseob bit her), why is her blood so sensitive to me now? I pondered for an answer. She up the blood from her wrist into and passed it on to Joon with a kiss.

I couldn’t bear to watch anymore of the drama in front of me and turned away. Thunder too had done so and gave me a grin.

“Thanks.” He said.

“For what?” I asked.

“Sealing up our sense of smell. I’m sure everyone flinched when they smelt ……’s blood. I don’t know why but her blood seems to be more fragrant than before. I don’t mean it as a good thing, but maybe perhaps her Tamer side is slowly awakening.” Thunder reasoned.

“Earlier, you said something about her having to bear the consequences of her actions. What is it about?” I asked him.

“Exactly about this! The fact that Joon has tasted her blood, its natural vampire instinct for him to crave for more afterwards. She might not be so safe after this…” Thunder’s statement made me heat up.

“I’m not so sure about that. I’ll make sure he’s totally dead before he can even lay a finger on her.” Thunder only smiled at my reply and gestured towards ………. And Joon’s direction. “Look.” It seems Thunder’s theory worked. Joon was conscious again and I could see every single trace of sorrow flee from ……..’s face. Her face was once again lit up with brilliance.

“Joon! You’re back!!!” I could hear her shout with joy.

“Mmm. Thanks to you.” Joon replied her and pulled her in for a kiss. Geez, that guy just came back from the dead, is kissing her top on his priority list. I couldn’t help but feel a hint of jealousy in me. I waltz over to the love birds and pulled …… away.

“Oh, would you look at the time! Joon needs time to rest and we have to get back soon. Aren’t you looking forward to City Hunter? It’s repeating on TV later right?” I came up with an excuse to divert her attention away.

“OMG! You’re right! Come on, let’s head back!” She shouted and gestured for everyone to hurry up. I looked back and gave Joon a smug smile.

“Jerk, can’t you give me a break? I just came back from the dead after all…” Joon said to me.

“Please, you kissed her long enough…” I smirked again and left the other’s in charge of helping him to get up. I went on ahead with ……… Anyhow, it’s still hard to believe that she would get over something like this so quickly with just a reminder that her favourite TV show will be showing tonight.

“Oh , yeah! Junhyung, this is for you.” She said and handed me a colourful paper bag. It looks a little crumpled but still pretty non the least.

“Joon got blasted to cover for me because of this. You better be grateful for it!” She said as I opened to see what it contents were.

“WAH!!! A Pikachu plushie!!!” I exclaimed in excitement as I lifted up the toy and threw it in the air.

“Pshh… Kid… Don’t you have something to say?” She asked me expecting for a sign of gratitude.

“Thanks.” I said and planted a small peck on her cheeks. Was it too much? She went bright red afterwards and gave me a “What the hell did you do?!” look.

“Ya! Did you just??!!”

“Kiss you? Yes, yes I did.” I grinned and proceeded to walk, increasing my speed on purpose.

“Jerk! Get back here!” I heard her shout and ran after me.

“What? Joon can kiss you anytime he wants but I can’t?” I further in a mocking manner. Kekeke, it’s fun to play with her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Your POV+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Grrr, just wait till I get my hands on you Yong Junhyung!!!” I screamed in rage and continued to chase after him. He suddenly slowed down and stopped, making me collide into him.

“Ouch, what did you stop so suddenly for?” I asked him while rubbing my sore forehead but he didn’t reply. He suddenly tore off some fabric from the hem of his sleeves and took my injured wrist.

“What are you…?” I was trying to ask him.

“The cut, it’s opening again…” He said as he wrapped the cloth around the cut, bandaging it carefully. “It’s kind of disturbing to smell blood every now and then.” He continued.

“Oh.. sorry..” I should apologize, I think. I watched as Junhyung bandaged my wound for me. His was concentrating on it so much that he didn’t notice my intense gaze on him. He isn’t that bad of a guy I initially thought he was. He’s really caring once you get to know him. I always thought he was just a rebellious vampire, having all those tattoos on him. His face was so still until he suddenly looked up at me and our eyes met.

“Stop staring at me will you?” He asked. His sudden change of attitude made me nervous. I’m never too good dealing with cold guys. His breath-taking gaze made me forget who I was and what was around me for a moment.

“S..sorry. Let’s just head back.” I shook my wrist free from his grasp and headed back first. Junhyung probably saw me blushing by now. My mind’s so messed up, he actually looked good for a second there. No! Junhyung is just a friend and he’ll always just remain as a friend. Right?

-End-

Another update~ Things will start to really heat up next chapter. Kekeke, will Junhyung continue to remain quiet ? And how will she react to Junhyung's feelings? It might take some time till the next update, so please bear with me. Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE. Your comments really cheer me up! Who knows, maybe I'll hurry up with the update with more comments >.<

I guess I got some of you guys worried with the last chapter didn't I? >.< Don't worry, Joonie's perfectly fine XD

I guess you could take this as what I mean by their "vampire speed"? >< LOLX

Time for some Junhyung, wakakaka~

This is just too hilarious not to post up. LOL

Ok, bye for now~ Would love feedbacks~