Tiffany's Secret

Tiffany's Secret

Chapter 9

 

Tiffany hesitantly brushed her hair back & fiercely glared at the door of Jaejoong’s study room. A nice stroll down the beach had quite lightened her heart but hearing from one of Jaejoong’s servant that he wanted to talk to her, her time had surely been ruin. Of course it would be a great time to make him fall for her but inwardly, she wasn’t equipped for the job yet. That was the first. The disappointment in her for such a feeling was never a thing she should be feeling but why shouldn’t she? It was her job.

 

Taking a self-confident breath, she turned the knob & opened the door. The thought of why he wanted to see her in his study never entered her mind until then, as he turned around from the window. Surprisingly, a shiver went up her spine.

 

His glare. His poser. His sensational air. Determined not to let him outmaneuver her, Tiffany raised her chin & proceeded forward. She watched as he changed his pose from shoulder leaning against the wall to back leaning against the wall. Then she waited before him. The untamable & furriness look he gave her strengthened her power to overdo him.

 

“You asked for me.” It was positively not a question but a demand for him to proceed his needed said words.

He dare coaxed a thick brow at her tone, “I did.”

 

A lit of fire on a candle lighted up inside of her. She let out an irritated breath. It was impossible for her to make him fall in love with her, yet it was her who was impossible to do such things. With such a light & unheated breeze out on the beach, she should had likely refused to come at his summon.

 

“If you don’t mind, please hurry up this non-conversation meeting so I can go off to my own leisure. It’s a Saturday & I have things I want to do.”

 

Jaejoong looked down at his gleaming, polished prada dark brown patent leather lace up oxfords shoe. Then as he peered up, there it was again, the harsh look in his eyes, “You don’t command me to do things in my own home, Fany.”

 

Not flinching, she frowned, “That goes for me too, Jae Oppa, this is my sister’s home.” She empathized her words boldly, unmoved at his different tone.

 

“I could cared less about that.” She saw him swallow as he said so, “My house, my rules.” He threw an unusual look at her, turned around & walked towards his desk.

 

Angry, Tiffany clenched her jaw. An unsatisfactory, that is. His words on her arrival weren’t those she had just heard. There were no rules said. Fists at the sides, Tiffany strolled from behind. She stopped shortly when he turned around. Her anger raised untamable. He glowered at her as she did him. Not withstanding his changing words, she plowed in an utter, “What the heck do you mean?”

 

He dipped his chin up, looking down on her as he did so, “Cho Kyuhyun. Doesn’t the name sound familiar?” His tone was somehow charmed with a seductive sense.

 

A smile slowly crawled to her glossy light pink lips, “Oh, that.”

 

His sensational eyes awakened once again, with heat. He took some stepped towards her. She stood still, “A warning, Fany, I suggest for you to stay clear away from that man.”

 

Her lips twitched with amusement, “Living in this house doesn’t mean that I have to command every word you tell me to do. You said so when I asked.” She laughed inwardly as he flinched.

 

“Damn the words I had said! You’ll do as told; stay away from the damn man!”

 

“& what rights do you think you have to tell me what to do?!” Her voice raised, “I, Oppa, go by my own rules.” She lowered her eyes at him, “Kyuhyun maybe the enemy to you but I’m currently not bothering a thing about it.” Her heart squeezed together as he flinched once more. So, her musing for days now of the situation was true. They were enemies.

 

“You don’t know what his true identity is, Fany.” He said harshly, with a husky-like voice.

 

“& I haven’t blurted out your true identity yet.” Tiffany narrowed her eyes at him without any kind of trust. Through with such a despicable conversation, she her black marquesa slingback sandals! With just one step taken, he caught her by the elbow & swung her around to face him. She bumped into his chest. Before her feet or arms can react with violence, he made a turn of a one-eighth degree. Her back solidly hit the wall. Breathing in much shock, Tiffany sharply brought her head up just to gaze madly into his eyes.

 

Jaejoong lowered his head, his hands smacked on the wall on each side of her. She panicked but his lips didn’t lie on hers. His eyes glowered. Not an inch before their nose touch together, she felt his warm breathing crawling down her dry lips & neck. She swallowed, trying her hardest not to her lips. Just one inch, “Listen to me & listen to me well, Fany. Your mother had asked me to look after you.” He inched closer, “In her sake, I will forbid you to go any closer to that injurious man!”

 

“You talked as if my mother was dead.”

 

“& you act as if she was.”

 

Tiffany swallowed thickly. Yet, she wouldn’t let this wicked man outmaneuver her. She could have easily duck under his arm but she didn’t. Her job was to seduce him, wasn’t it? Before she let herself loses, she’ll make him lose to her.

 

“Before you call somebody else an injurious man, look at your own personality!”

 

He edged closer, “Dare to challenge me, Fany, & I swear I will do more than this.” Surprising, he moved his right hand off the wall & knotted his fingers into her hair. She flinched. He smirked with gladness, “I see that you are afraid of me already.”

 

“I’ll be damned if I am!” Tiffany gritted through teeth, “You never showed your true self to us, why now? You’re a despicable & hazardous man! Tell me, Oppa, how can Stephanie live with you like this?”

 

“Never describe a man you don’t know. You might regret the consequences.” He swallowed, “Stay away from him.” Sharp eyed, he let her go & took a step back. She growled lowly, “I’m done with you.” He said, as if she was his usable slave.

 

Tiffany clenched her teeth together, “What if I don’t?”

 

He stopped abruptly in his walk back to his desk. Not turning or looking at her over his shoulder, he grunted, “Then you’ll suffer the consequences I have listed down.”

 

She took a few stepped forward, “What reasons do you have for me to stay away from him? Give me a good one & I promise you I won’t take a step near him at all.” Her voice was of unbeatable challenge.

 

Jaejoong veered around slowly. He wore a bored but yet maddened expression. Tiffany straightened her spine. He blinked lazily, “You don’t need to know.”

 

Somehow, a relief left her. The corner of her lips twitched upward. She took some stepped forward, stopping just one foot away from him. Angling her head to the side, she blinked luxuriantly, “Too bad then. I see whoever I wish.”

 

Fully satisfied, she walked pass him. Instead of smiling, her lips turned thin. Her few stepped across the room to the door seemed to take forever before she finally laid her hand on the knob. An uncommon feeling entered her as she walked out of the room & leaned back on the door.

 

The man was impossible & it was impossible to make him fall in love with her. How could any woman fall in love with such a deceitful & a savage of a man? Least of all, Stephanie?

 

The more he wanted her to stay away from him, the more she’ll just advise herself to anticipate along with the game. She knew how perilous Kyuhyun was. He didn’t need to tell her but of course, he has no idea that she knows. Just to make it easier on her, she’ll just doubtlessly use Kyuhyun to irritate the man into her hands.

 

If he weren’t a man, Jaejoong would have already taught her the lesson she needed but he could have slapped himself for staring down at her lips. His body had made a stir he hadn’t felt since weeks now after Hannie’s death. How could he possibly just do that? She was his wife’s sister. He had never been unfaithful to Hannie until now, planning to remarry just not weeks after her death. He mourned inside.

 

Rubbing his face with fatigue, he walked to his desk & sat down. With his elbows were on the table, his head was down. His thousandth sigh. Dammit! If she goes against his words, what could he possibly do? He wasn’t her owner, not like a slave owner. Her headstrong personality was the first that he had ever saw intentionally. It was just luck that Hannie wasn’t like that.

 

He, in all likelihood, can’t cast her out of his home. It wasn’t the can’t. It was more of the wouldn’t. He didn’t have the courage to cast out his wife’s sister. More likely, he wasn’t the kind of man to do so. She may look at him like a savage that had just forsaken out of a forest but he could cared less. His reaction towards her wouldn’t be what others would do since she was his sister-in-law but his personality had changed for so long as he can find the true reason of his wife’s death & what in god’s blazes had he just done earlier? The forbidden of her seeing Kyuhyun wasn’t just all. He had almost kissed her again. Just almost? His guts had almost pushed him too far. Heck! His hand had roamed through her hair as if...

 

“Intractable woman.” Jaejoong murmured, under his breath. He growled & straightened up. His hand reached out & opened the third drawer of his desk. His eyes landed meaningfully on the folder. It was true after all. He grabbed the folder carelessly with desire & dropped it onto the desk. His fingers roamed through the papers. If it wasn’t for her words of wrath, he would have never searched through the cabinet & find her words of evidence. She had spoken the truth. The signature of her father’s name was signed with a sense of hope on the bottom of one paper that indicated his development of the Microsoft chip, not Chin Ho.

 

Jaejoong settled back, gritting his teeth. He was wrong after all. His father was the culprit but why didn’t he just burn the folder if he had been hiding the secret away from everybody for years now? Chin Ho had sent an innocent man to jail while he continued to live as if nothing had changed. The wealth of their company had grown & yet, Jaejoong had no clue of the felony that his father had caused.

 

He rubbed his temple, eyes closed. How could Tiffany have known about this? The folder was in his hands now. Her father could have easily told her of what Chin Ho had done. There was a chance...

 

Jaejoong flashed his eyes open. It was her. The missing folder of another company. She was the one that had broken into his office & stolen the folder. There was a chance she could have grabbed the wrong folder in a hurry & it was no wonder her appearance in employment in his company was a pop up of surprise. Failure to get to the folder she had intended to get to, she had employed herself as his employee.

 

He growled, raising to his feet. How could such an intractable woman do such impossible things? He would let out his father’s misappropriation of another computer business’s chip to the authority but not until he gets her to spit out her intentions. It was no wonder she still stayed.

 

“Let’s see how far you can go.”

 

Folder in his hand, Jaejoong stalked out of his study room, untamed with like.

 
 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

since the moderator and aff helper allow me to repost my old fanfic into this new one, i will be reposting some of my old fanfic here so which one do you guys want me to repost here, write to me on my wall <3