Tiffany's Secret

Tiffany's Secret

Chapter 37

 

“Yul. Oh, thank god.” Tiffany took in a deep breath, placed her pistols back into place & ran forward. She dropped onto her knees & quickly cupped Yuri’s face into the palm of her hands. A deep sorrow frown appeared on her face. She parted her lips in awe & touched the bits of blood coming out from the corner of , “What...What happened?” As she touched the small bruise at her cheeks, Yuri moaned & turned her face away, “Yul, can you hear me? Please say something. You have to be alright. You just have to.”

 

Her eyes slowly opened with difficulty. A shaky smile appeared on Tiffany’s face, encouraging her. Yuri’s eyes widened. She quickly straightened up, causing her to groan in pain, “I...I’m so sorry, Ti.”

 

“Don’t you dare say that word to me.” Tiffany stubbornly wiped her tears away with her sleeves. She sniffed, brushing a lock of hair away from Yuri’s face, “I’m the one who should be sorry. I’m going to get you out of here. Jus...Just give me a minute & I’ll untie you.” As Tiffany got onto her feet, the click of a gun reached her ear.

 

“Hello, Tiffany. Don’t mind me interrupting the party, do you?”

 

“I don’t see any point in a bold woman using a gun, Yoona. I don’t want to get you wrong.” She turned around slowly, witnessing a vengeful expression on the woman’s face, “So, what do you want it to be?”

 

Yoona tilted her head to the side mockingly, “How about my way?” She smiled, ready to pull the trigger just as a hand folded over hers. The smile on her face disappeared as she looked up.

 

“Save it for later.” Tiffany inhaled deeply as he looked towards her. She swallowed hard & kept her fist at her sides as an urge for the gun behind her back entered her. Her body stiffened as goosebumps appeared on her arms. He tilted the corner of his lips upward & took a small step forward, “Tiffany, a pleasure to see you again.”

 

“The pleasure’s all mine.” She responded, without a care.

 

“I’m glad you received my note. Let’s get this over with, shall we?”

 

“Don’t be so formal.” Tiffany arched a commanding brow, “But lets.” She reached into the side of her authentic fit slim boot-cut jeans pocket, flipped the pocketknife open & flung it towards the pistol in Yoona’s hand at a one hundred fifty degree angle. The gun jerked out of her hands onto the floor eight feet away. Tiffany lurched forward, kicked at Yoona’s chest but hit nothing in return. Her gaze hardened at the hand holding onto her ankle. She turned her face in a jerk. Her eyes met his.

 

“This wasn’t what I had meant.”

 

“Next time, word it correctly.” She yanked her ankle free of his hold & sent a fist against his cheek. His face turned to the side but he stood unmoved. He massaged his cheek & worked out his jaw. She hissed.

 

“Ti, just get out of here.”

 

“Not a chance, Yul.”

 

Tiffany flipped her blazer back & reached for the pistols. One in each hand, she aimed the guns at Yoona & Kyuhyun.

 

“I thought bold women doesn’t use guns.” Yoona remarked, taking a step back.

 

Tiffany smiled mirthlessly, “But I didn’t say I was bold, did I?” She raised a brow & flinched in a start as a breaking mirror was heard from downstairs. Yoona gave a quick look at Kyuhyun. Before she can realize it, the woman jerked the pistol out of her left hand & suddenly aimed it at Tiffany.

 

“We both aren’t bold, I guess.”

 

Tiffany arched her body back as Yoona pulled the triggered. She kicked her feet forward, straightening back into position. Her eyes made a quick notice of Kyuhyun’s disappearance. She quickly looked back at Yoona with a pistol aimed at her as the woman’s pistol aimed back at her.

 

“It’s not Jae Oppa.”

 

“I know.” Tiffany replied, heart racing at the mention of his name on such a bad condition.

 

“You love him, don’t you?”

 

“No.”

 

“I can see the tightening of your jaw. Don’t lie. It just hurt as much as this next pistol.” Yoona pulled the trigger just as Tiffany pulled hers. Both dodged at the same while, dropped onto one knee with one hand on the floor. Pistols aimed at one another again. Yoona smirked, “He won’t be able to save you. You know that, right?”

 

“Even if he does, it’ll be too late anyway.”

 

Yoona raised a brow, “So you think he’ll save you after all? There’s too much of Stephanie in you now.”

 

“Good to know that you realized it. That’s why we’re twins & you’re going to pay for what you had done to her.” Tiffany made a tight hold of the thick, old carpet underneath her body. She slid her right foot forward, tilted her body low at an angle & kicked Yoona at the side. Quickly, she pulled her body off the carpet & flung it at her. Enough for a distraction, Tiffany ran over to Yuri & started to untie the rope around her, “Hold on.” As the woman flung the carpet away in a huff, Tiffany, not even done untying the thick rope, reached behind & grabbed a small piece of board. She threw it helplessly at Yoona for another distraction then fire a shot not clearly aimed. The woman yelped as the bullet struck her left shoulder. Tiffany, spotting the pocketknife on the wooden planks not three feet away, lurched forward. Just as she grabbed for it, a shot fire onto the planks. She turned to look at Yoona’s invisible body & then made another turn towards her voice behind Yuri.

 

“Drop the gun & that pocketknife or I will shoot her.”

 

Her breathing heaved as Yoona poked the tip of the gun further into Yuri’s temple. She her dry lips, stood up, stretched out her right arm & restlessly, dropped the gun along with the pocketknife.

 

“Let her go, Yoona.” Tiffany whispered, her heart thumping hard against her chest. Her forehead began to sweat. She swallowed hard & clenched her teeth together.

 

“Do you obviously think I’m that easy to be bargained with?” Her eyes sharpened, “No!” She hissed, answering her own question, “I want you & this little dead! Never had I thought that this would be a success, Tiffany. I had always detested your sister but I detest you even more. She stole Jae Oppa from me & got paid with something she had never expected. It was an easy job to get rid of her. Now, it has come to you. You, just like your sister, stole Oppa from me again. It’s going to be more of an easy way to kill you. You’re going to go through the same process like your sister. I really hope that you would enjoy it.”

 

Tiffany shook her head as dreadful tears came to her eyes, “She didn’t steal him from you. Even though Oppa & Stephanie loved each other before they were even married, they wouldn’t have been together if it weren’t for his father. They were forced to married in a usual way after Chinho hitched a false chip in place of my father’s new development. No one knew about it, not even his own family. Stephanie was dating him in secret & was forced into a marriage I knew she wasn’t ready for. If it weren’t for her, yes, my mom & I would have been left in the street after my father was sent to jail. That was the only reason why they were married. Don’t take your anger out on nonsense, Yoona, please.”

 

“Why don’t you just shut up!” She shouted, now aiming the pistol at Tiffany, “Don’t try to convince me.” “Please just listen to me, Yoona.” Her brows met in the middle with concern, “Oppa was also forced to live in a world full of complications. He had to keep his sorrow in while Stephanie cheated on him. He had to handle everything after his father died. It wasn’t his choice. Just understand that…”

 

“Shut up! Just shut up! You don’t know anything about him. You don’t know what happened because you were never there when it did.” She paused & looked away as ran out of words, “You...Are you not ashamed of loving your dead sister’s husband? It’s disgusting, Tiffany. It’s disgusting. Your own twin’s husband. It’s a pity.”

 

“I…”

 

“Shut up!”


Tiffany closed her eyes in a brief moment. A whirl of silence circled around them. She inhaled deeply & looked at Yuri, “Just let her go, Yoona, please.”

 

“Tiffany.” The ajar door creaked open further into the room. Tiffany felt a cold presence climb up her spine. Yuri’s weakened eyes widened gradually. The hair on her arms stood up.

 

“What took you & Kyu so long?”

 

Tiffany swallowed. In a motionless-like pace, she slowly averted. Before her eyes can see who the person was, she dropped onto the floor motionless as the bolt of a pistol knocked her out.

 

The coldness swept around her in a slow breeze. As she flashed her eyes open, a pain throbbed hard against her head. Her breathing heaved faster & faster. It wasn’t a dream. Her eyes scanned around the dark room slowly. She was alone. Feeling cold metal around her wrist, Tiffany to her back & pulled her arms down. She stopped halfway as a chain was heard rustling against each other & strained her from breaking free. A small gasps came out between her lips. She gulped in nervousness as she tried to move her chained feet. A rush of excitement & alarm entered her.

 

Tiffany squeezed her hands & feet together & tried to pull free of the chain. Her head throbbed; yet, the only thought flashing in her head now was to get free. It wasn’t usual for someone to chain anyone down. She didn’t like the feeling nor will she be chained up long enough to be in it. Taking in a deep breath again, she pulled with all of her strength but came to a stop as the door creaked open. She squinted her eyes as the dim light from the ajar door landed on her. The door was heard closing. She reopened her eyes in time to see him lighting the match onto the candle.

 

“Hello, Tiffany.”

 

“There’s no need to chain me down. A rope would have been fine.”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled, “You’ll see why soon enough.” He walked towards the window & lighted the five candles, “I want to be romantic for now & have some fun. Don’t you?”

 

She narrowed her eyes at him & asked in a mere whisper, “What do you really want with me? Isn’t knocking me down enough? Why don’t you just shoot me & get everything over with.”

 

He looked at her & then turned back to lighting the candles, “Didn’t I say that I want some fun first?” Kyuhyun blew the match out & walked towards her slowly. He grabbed a wooden chair from the dark, positioned it beside the bed & sat down, “Besides, I wasn’t the one who knocked you down.”

 

Tiffany frowned slightly, “Who was it than?”

 

Kyuhyun smiled, “Yunho.” He gave a glance down at her body. Tiffany gave him a hard look, though her heartbeat increased its pace. She can feel her damp clothes coiling tightly on her body from the rain earlier. Silently & motionlessly to his eyes, she, again, tried to free her wrist & feet, “It was obvious he would betray Jaejoong. Of course, nobody could resist Stephanie when they first lay eyes on her. Not even me, Tiffany.”

 

She gritted her teeth together from his words, “Isn’t it a shame to be using other woman when you know they don’t even want you?”

 

Instead of laughing or giving her deadly eyes, Kyuhyun leaned forward & slid his fingers down her cheek. Tiffany shuddered & turned her face away. He popped his neck muscle & raked his hair back. Panic still lingered in her stomach, “You’re wrong there, sweetheart. It’s the other way around. Stephanie wanted me.” He smirked, “She doesn’t even know who the baby belongs to.”

 

“It surely isn’t yours, Oppa.”

 

“How sure are you? You weren’t even in her spot then.” He smiled lightly, “I liked her very much. It was too bad she rejected me that night.” He sighed as if in a sorrowful mood. Then, looking at her with his dark eyes, he smiled. She swallowed, keeping her eyes on alert, “She’s a strong woman just like you. I admire twins, especially when I’m done playing with the other one.”

 

“Then we’re very much alike.”

 

He raised an eyebrow in the dimmed light, “Really?”

 

She gave him a little nod & pointed her chin upward. Kyuhyun followed her move & before he even realized it, Tiffany brought her fist with the chain wrapped around her hands onto his forehead. Taking in a huge deep breath, she twisted her body around, loosening her feet from the chain. His growl reached her ears. She turned around quickly, feet landing on the floor. He stood up slowly from the dizziness & focused his gaze on her. She yanked the chain from the bedpost & stretched it in front of her body.

 

“I had never liked you, Oppa, & nobody gets away when they mess with my sister & I.”

 

He snarled in a snort, wiping the blood from his forehead, “You don’t know me at all, sweetheart, & when you do find out what I really did to your sister, you’ll enjoy it, too.”

 

She clenched her jaw, planning to throw the chain around his neck. He caught it in midair, wrapped it around his fist & jerked her forward against his chest. As he touched her inappropriately from behind, she gasped & looked up at him with glaring eyes. He smiled, pressing her closer, “Nobody rejects me, Tiffany, & when your sister did, I just couldn’t take it. With that five month bastard inside of her & that attitude, it’s a pleasure to have her!”

 

Her eyes raged with fire slowly. Her breathing heaved as she trembled.

 

He threw his head back & laughed, “Don’t look so shock, sweetheart. She killed herself, too ashamed to show her face. That gave me the hint that the baby wasn’t mine. It was Jaejoong’s. Now that you know the truth, it’s your turn, honey.”

 

Tiffany shook her head & asked through trembling lips, “Wha...What do you mean?”

 

“You know exactly what I mean, Tiffany. It’s obvious. After I’m done with you, you’ll kill yourself, too. If you don’t then I’ll do the honor myself. Twins are alike so they’ll die the same way.”

 

Her eyes glinted slowly, “You’re the most horrified man I’d ever met.” She whispered. He nodded his head. As her brows sunk together from anger, she shouted, pushing herself away from him. Throwing the chains out, it swept across his cheek. Not giving him a time to react, she kicked him on the chest, sending him backward. Kyuhyun controlled his tumble & held onto the nearby table. He wiped his cheek, glaring his dark eyes up at her.

 

“You want to know something else?” Kyuhyun chuckled as she set her dangerous position with a small gulp, “That was the same chain I used to imprison her in.”

 

Tiffany shrived. She flung the chain out, hitting him by the side of his head. Kyuhyun growled, snatched onto the chain before she can pull back & jerked her forward once again. He smashed his mouth onto hers, jerking the chain away from her hold. Small tears finally fill down her eyes. She stamped her useless bared foot on top his. He laughed between the hard kissed, molding her body continuously.

 

She felt useless for the first time as her strength began to die down. To image her sister going through this while she wasn’t there to help her. Now she felt her pain. Now she knew how help should always be needed.

 

Though she was trying to push him away, her strength was dying at every second. She felt her body smothering into a clay-like toy against his dangerous one. Just as she brought her knee up, he pushed her down. A small grunt came out between her lips as her back hit the bed.


“This was the same room lovely Stephanie was by me & this was the same bed. I’m sorry I have to do this, Tiffany. You.” She grabbed for a pillow & threw it at him helplessly. He shook his head, “That was a wrong move.” He got down onto her as she tried to run away. She brought her hard fist against his jaw. A popped muscle followed. He reached for her wrist, held them above her head & brought his lips down onto hers. She screamed within, fighting with all of her energy. He tore her shirt opened & touched her skin with his cold hand. She didn’t know how to tremble at the touch nor did she know how to shiver as he touched her thigh. Her fighting body moved endlessly. Tears fell from her closed eyes. As he left down to kiss her neck, Tiffany gasped for cold air. She shook her head, screaming. Her soul paid no attention as she heard a window breaking. Then she felt his heavy body leaving hers.