Tiffany's Secret

Tiffany's Secret

Chapter 27

 

*Flashback*

 

He stared at her straightly as she added more makeup onto her face. He felt a tingling feeling inside of him. She was beautiful enough without any makeup. Adding more makeup onto her face always brings out her other side. He shifted his position on the leather sofa, throwing his right arm over her back. She turned to look at him & sniffed in annoyance! A small insidious smile crawled up his face. He leaned forward & kissed her pale neck. She glared at him from her compact mirror. He raised a brow.

 

“What’s wrong, sweetheart? I hadn’t seen you like this since the day he saw you in here. Don’t tell me he lectured you again.”

 

She pushed him away, standing up. Slapping her compact shut, she dropped it into her pocketbook & posed with one hand on her hips, “Look, Kyu Oppa, I don’t want to look like this.” She showered her hands down her pregnant stomach, “& more, I don’t want to look like this in front of you. I didn’t plan on coming here tonight. We.” She bit her light pink lips, trying to think, “We can’t continue this. I’m pregnant & I don’t feel like doing anything.”

 

His brow narrowed slightly at her. Blinking, Kyuhyun reached over & grabbed his glass of tequila from the table sitting at the side. He took a small sip, peering up at her, “Never talk to me like that, woman.” She took a step back at the tone of his voice. He set the glass back down, not taking his eyes off of her, “Come on, Stephanie. I know you have been trying to avoid me for the past months ever since you were pregnant. I’m ing tired of it! Even when you’re fat & pregnant, you don’t neglect me. Do I make myself clear?”

 

Stephanie swallowed, brushing her hair back. She clenched her chattering teeth together, “No, Oppa, I’m not your little doormat while I’m pregnant.”

 

The handsome face colored. His piercing gaze shot up at her unwillingly. Messaging his jaw, he stood up slowly. She swallowed, taking a few stepped back as he advanced. Her body flinched slightly as her back touched the wall. Kyuhyun reached out to touch her cheek, shaking his head, “Why say that?” He raised a brow, biting his bottom lips & turning around. An uncomfortable silence entered. He stopped, massaging his jaw again. Without alert, he averted, slapping her hard on the cheeks. She gasped, falling onto the floor. Her hair fell down the side of her face. Burning tears fell down her cheeks. She brushed them away quickly as she looked up at him.

 

“You’re , Cho Kyuhyun!”

 

His eyes darkened, “Get out. Get out now. You better wish your attitude changes by next week or for sure, Stephanie, I’ll get you with or without your wanting.” He made a sharp turn, brushing his hair back.

 

“Is hitting me all you can do for now, Oppa?”

 

“I said…”

 

“Stephanie’s not the only woman around here, honey.”

 

Looking down at the floor, Kyuhyun angled his head towards the threshold, “How did you get in here?”

 

A smile crossed Yoona’s peachy color lips, “I gave your little friends some nice presents.” She walked in further & closed the door. Sending a small glanced towards her foe on the ground, a mirthless laugh escaped through , “Poor Stephanie. How did you get on the floor, sweetheart? Are you now a maid?”

 

Stephanie dropped her hand from holding her bruised cheek. Gulping, she stood up, almost tumbling back down again, from the rebecca minkoff cameron black/white snake print heels. The wall supported her false. She brushed her falling hair away from her face, “Someday, someone’s going to slap you hard on that mouth, Yoona.”

 

She laughed again, “Let me guess.” She tapped her chin, looking questionably at Stephanie, “Your evil twin?” “If you say so, yes.”

 

Yoona grunted, walking over to Kyuhyun. She slipped her arms around his, “Like I said, Oppa, there’s more women that can satisfy you more than Stephanie.” She fluttered her eyelashes at him as if giving him a hint, “Just name the place & time.”

 

Kyuhyun sighed, pushing her away. He looked back at Stephanie. Her look was indifferent, “Get out, woman, & be sure that by next week is different from today.” He took a look at her stomach, “& I hope that bastard in your womb isn’t mine! Be sure that it isn’t. You know what the consequences are. Now get out.” He pointed his head at the door

 

Stephanie brushed another falling tear from her face, “I hope it’s not yours either.”

 

“What the do you mean?!”

 

She grunt heavily, “Take a big hint, Oppa. I don’t know who the father is either. Let’s just pray to the lord that it isn’t yours. You’d be a up father but I’d never let him see your disgusting face nor your irresponsible behavior!” She shifted her eyes over to Yoona & walked to the door, “I feel sorry for you too, Yoona.”

 

A shrieked was heard, “Why you little…”

 

“Shut your mouth! She’s gone now for god sake.” Kyuhyun kicked the table, “Damn her!” He buried his face into the palm of his hands, “That bastard better not be mine! I’ll be damn if it is!” He snarled, holding his messed up hair back with both hands, “!”

 

Yoona’s face blanched, “What?” She whispered, “The baby isn’t yours, is it?”

 

“How the should I know!” He exploded, throwing his arms out, “I don’t know. The damn thought is giving to me headaches!” He wiped his mouth, “I...I.” He shut his eyes tightly, “I’ve killed too many. Too many.”

 

“How about killing two this time?”

 

Kyuhyun stopped his movements. He circled his tongue inside his mouth & then peered up at her. His dark eyes questioning. Yoona smiled, shaking her head. She walked over & touched his cheek as he had touched Stephanie’s.

 

“You know well that I have never liked that stupid woman! She gets in my way too much, stealing everything from me, especially the man I love. I know she can’t satisfy Jae Oppa enough. He needs me.” She dropped her hands, her lips desperately. Her eyes began to laugh, “You want the baby dead, too. Why not kill two when at it? One gun shot, Oppa. Just one & they’re both goners. If the baby is yours, it’ll be too late when it’s born. She’ll be keeping it away from you & you’ll never have a chance at it. Kill the damn bastard & her! It’ll be an easy job for you.” She tilted her chin up, “So, how about it? Kill the baby for you. Kill her for me. Two in one shot & nothing would be so complicated.”

 

He looked away from those demanding eyes. His black heart grew stronger & angrier at the moment, “& who is this for? Me or Jaejoong?” He looked back at her in time to see a deciding expression. The damn woman! “So, this is for him. It had always been about him. You want him so you want Stephanie dead. How interesting but you’re taking this out on me. I wonder why, Yoona.”

 

She smiled nervously, “But of course, Oppa, it is for you, too. You want.”

 

Her words were cut short as he grabbed a tight hold of her arm. She squirmed as he leaned his face in closer to hers, “Look here, woman. I’ll kill you first before killing Stephanie. She’s a treasure.” He leaned his face in closer, “& remember that you’re not the one who tells me what to do. I’m the one who tells you what to do.” He jerked her back with force & walked to the sofa, “Get out.”

 

Biting his bottom lips in irritation, Kyuhyun popped down, hand holding his head. He heard the door shutting after a rush of booming music entered. His eyes shut slowly.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

“Oppa. Oppa.” He grunted, pushing the hands on his shoulders away, “Oppa, dammit, wake up!”

 

He gradually opened one eye & shifted it up tiredly. Yoona scoffed. Groaning, he pushed his heavy body up with the help of his hands & sat up. His hands rubbed his face from the deep sleep as he continued to groan in frustration, “What are you doing here?”

 

“She knows.”

 

He paused his movements & peered up with a raised brow, “Who knows about what?”

 

Yoona rolled her eyes. She brushed her hair back, walking around the sofa, “Tiffany. She knows your true identity. She knows that you’re not the nice guy you pretended to be in that little cafe. She knows that you had a relationship with her sister. She...She knows more than what we’re keeping in secret.”

 

Kyuhyun frowned, “Impossible. How could she have found out? Mr. nice guy wouldn’t have told her.”

 

She shrugged, “I can’t even answer that question myself. All that matters to me is that I get out of this alive. Getting into a date with you in the first place was wrong but helping you selling drugs & helping you with your plans will get me in prison.”

 

Just as he entered the room & looked up, she descended from the stairs. Just great timing. He turned away just as one of the glass door opened. His brows sunk together. The patrol officer grimaced, his hand holding onto the teenager’s arm, “I’m guessing that this stranger belongs to you, Mr. Kim?”

 

Jaejoong took a sharp glance at Chohee. She pressed her lips together & played with her fingernails, “What is it this time, officer Kim?”

 

“Vandalizing a nightclub’s alley wall. The other eight, I had already gotten someone to take care of them. I decided to take her back home from jail just because I’m her brother’s friend. I have got to hand it over to you, Jaejoong. This girl is more than trouble & I thought you raised her.”

 

“I wished I hadn’t!” Jaejoong grumbled. He took a dissatisfied stare at her clothes & looked away, “How much is it?”

 

“More than you think. The nightclub owner is suing her & her eight friends for vandalizing the wall outside & more than that, she has to go to court within thirteen days to settle the probation.”

 

“What?!” Chohee shrieked out, “What probation? It was just vandalizing. I didn’t kill anyone. I can’t be on probation. It...It’s way too much. I’ll be embarrassed in front of the whole school.”

 

“Then you should had thought of it before vandalizing things that don’t belong to you.” Jaejoong frowned at the look she gave him, “I’ll talk to you later. Go up to your room & change those clothes. Revealing more than you should, Chohee.”

 

She scoffed, “It’s called fashion.”

 

“I…”

 

“& I love it.” Jaejoong heaved a heavy breath at the voice. He turned around to witness a sly smile she gave to Chohee. A frown creased at his forehead once again, & as her gaze shifted over to him, he couldn’t help but calm down as she invisibly offered a challenging stare. God, he should have known that she would interfere into something that she should stay out of, “I mean, Chohee, I love your clothes. We hardly know each other & I’ve been here for almost five months. Maybe we should go shopping sometimes.”

 

“Sure. The mall…”

 

“Stay out of this, Fany.” Jaejoong interrupted Chohee’s cheerful voice roughly. Again, Tiffany gave him a challenging gaze, “& I mean it.” He shifted his gaze over to his sister. She pouted angrily at him, “Go up to your room & be prepare to give me an explanation. Don’t you even dare think about escaping through that window of yours. I’ll be up eighteen minutes.”

 

Chohee opened to detests but only received a deadly dark glare from her brother. She huffed, brushed her red hair back & walked away with her rich cobalt floral randi mid heels pump clinking from behind.

 

“That was very nice.”

 

Jaejoong neglected her, walking up to the patrol officer, “Thanks, Namjoon.” He said in a low toned voice, “I owe you one.”

 

“You owe me three this time.” He took a quick look behind Jaejoong’s shoulder, “I didn’t know your wife’s twin sister was living with you. Doesn’t it hurt? I mean.” He scratched behind his neck, leaned in & whispered, “Doesn’t it hurt to see a face & body that looks just like your late wife everyday? Whew. I would go crazy thinking that she was my wife.” He slapped Jaejoong’s shoulder, “I’ll try to help Chohee out a bit, being her patrol officer for one year being. Damn, I even wonder why I took this job! It’s late now. See you around.” He clicked his tongue, turned around & walked out.

 

“So, what did he say about me?”

 

“Nothing!” Jaejoong snapped, under his breath, averting abruptly to face her. He clinched at her commanding posture on the rim of the sofa’s arm, “Do you have a third ear or what?”

 

The corner of her light hot pink lips lifted, “Maybe.”

 

She pushed away from the sofa & walked towards him with an arousing look. Was she really getting to him? Or was he just imagining it? ‘Doesn’t it hurt to see a face & body that looks like your late wife everyday?’ Damn the officer! Why did he have to awake the question? His own heart hated himself for loving the twin of his wife not just after she killed herself five months before. It killed him to see the same face, to make love with the same body & to hear the same voice when it wasn’t her soul but her twin’s. All of those weren’t why he loves the woman that was standing in front of him now. He loved her for she lived inside of his soul. For she was the woman he had been waiting for years to wake him up. For she was never like any other women he had met.

 

Scratching his head, Jaejoong walked pass her. He felt her body turning around to stare at his back & he can feel her mocking him.

 

“Running away now, Mr. Kim?”


Hell, yeah! Looking at her while knowing that he can never be with her forever killed him the most. He just can’t go on with it. He felt as if he knew the future.