Tiffany's Secret

Tiffany's Secret

Chapter 16

 

“Put this on!” Jaejoong demanded, throwing the dress at her carelessly. It hit her on the side of the face & dropped onto the ground. He narrowed his eyes sharply at her as she aimed her eyes rudely at him. Moments pass by, “Did you hear me?”

 

“I heard you clearly.” Tiffany jerked her head high, averted sharply & walked to wherever she think possible. If he thinks that her body would be at his wedding, he would have to kill her first. She wasn’t a person to attend a murderer’s wedding or a man who had ruined her sister’s life. Placing her hand into her right pocket, she felt the for thick piece of folded paper. It was the only way to get her out of this mousetrap.

 

She turned around quickly as he advanced towards her, “Then put it on.”

 

“I’m not going to put the damn dress on, Jae Oppa! You can if you want to. I’m sure it’ll fit you perfectly.” She hid a wicked laugh as he turned red. Just as she had planned, “If you will leave me alone, I’ll…”

 

“Don’t waste my time, Fany.” He took a hold of her arm, “Put the dress on & this will be over. I don’t want to be late to my own wedding.”

 

Tiffany yawned, covering , “I haven’t even brush my teeth or washed my mouth yet since this morning & here it is, night time already.” She stretched, “I’m not going to your wedding, Oppa. You can kill me if you want but you can’t make me.”

 

Jaejoong inhaled an angry breath, tightening his grip on her arm, “Don’t make this harsh on both of us, Fany. You know will that I’ll only win. Now drop your stubbornness & put on the dress.”

 

She shook her head like a child, “I’m not putting on the dress, Oppa, nor am I going to your wedding.”

 

“You’re the maid of honor, dammit!”

 

She raised a cute brow, “Does it look like I care?”

 

Jaejoong scowled. He advanced on her, grabbed her arm & jerked her forward. Her eyes widened in shock. She pushed him away with her hands but he jerked her forward again, “You can do the dressing or I’ll put that damn thing on you myself! Your choice. I did it the last time & I’m sure I’ll do the same thing again. Do you want a reminder?”

 

“I don’t think it matters.” Tiffany peered down & then looked up again. Her eyes laughed mirthlessly at him. He lowered his eyes down madly at her. She blinked at a sluggishly pace. He cringed. Moments passed by slowly. Tiffany smiled, “So, Mr. Kim?”

 

Jaejoong scowled & freed her arm. He turned around sharply & stopped. The silence encircled them. His hands ran through his hair. Was he thinking too hard? No, he would never hesitate to take her clothes off again. He did it the last time; he would do it again. She just had too much pride in asking him to do it.

 

“I’m going to let you off easy on this one.” Jaejoong looked over his shoulder, eyes piercing at her, “I’ll be back.” “I know you will.” She walked forward, tucked her hands into his arm & looked up at him lovingly.

 

“Though you don’t love me, I can’t stop you from getting married. I want to walk you out.” He frowned hard down at her. She ignored his look & tugged on his arm, leading the way to the door. One hand in her right pocket, she took out the thick piece of folded paper with a drop of sticky glue on & hid it in her fist, “Good luck on your honeymoon.”

 

“There’s no honeymoon.”

 

The smile on her face disappeared. She went paled, “But surely Yoona...”

 

“She’s the one who didn’t want to go on the honeymoon.” Jaejoong interrupted, freeing her hold on his arm. Tiffany leaned against the doorframe, arms behind her back innocently & slowly, she felt for the little wooden hole. As he began to move & close the door, she grabbed his arm. He frowned down at her, “Why are you being so nice now?”

 

Tiffany tilted her head innocently, “It’s just a wedding present.” Her eyes lifted up as her fingers reached a small hole. Relieved, she quickly stick the folded paper into the hollow, pressing it in firmly.

 

“Is this one of your…?”

 

“I hate being nice for now, Oppa. You better go.” Feeling so sure that the paper was in place, Tiffany moved back. She crossed her fingers behind her back, hoping he wouldn’t see the lightly camouflaged paper.

 

He frowned down at her, hating the sweet look she was giving him. In his thoughts, she was acting different from her actions earlier, “I won’t come back to the house tonight but when I do come back tomorrow, I expect you to be in here. If you’re trying to escape, think not.” He gave her a final look, grabbed the doorknob once again, & walked out.

 

As soon as the door closed, Tiffany took hold of the knob & held it tightly as he locked it. She listened to his footstep as he walked down the dark hall with echoes. A few moments passed by, Tiffany yanked the knob hard, pulling it. The door flew open, throwing her back. Smiling at her foolishness, she blew the lock of hair away from her face & took out the cell phone.

 

“I told you I can get myself out. I didn’t even need your help.” Her lips shaped into an O as she looked at her nails.

 

“Whatever. I broke into his house last night just to save your but you refused.” Yuri responded, “I’m at his wedding right now, drinking champagne. Tastes great.”

 

“I’m here to get the folder, Yuri. Please save me the lecture.” She glanced at her fossil stella multifunction stainless steel watch, “It’s eight already. I’m not planning to crash the wedding. I wasted my kiss on him, trying to convince that scoundrel not to get marry. I was ready to kill myself when I said I loved him eight years ago.”

 

“It was worth a try.”

 

“It was worth nothing. I betrayed my sister.” Tiffany took in a deep breath & let it out shakily, “Okay, at eight-thirty I’ll get out of this room. I’m quite tired of it. He’s not coming back tonight. I’m going into his room to retrieve the folder. Please keep an eye on him. I think he knows that I’m planning an escape tonight. I did look suspicious. Damn!” She ran a hand through her hair, “I’m going to get it back tonight, Yul. My father will be freed.”

 

“With a daughter like you, I know he will. Oh, here comes Yunnie Oppa. I have to go. Bye.”

 

The other end went dead before she can even respond. Tiffany sighed & flipped the cell shut. She left the door ajar & walked over to the window. Her eyes lifted up to the sky. She swallowed & touched the windowpane, “Once I get dad out of jail, Stephanie, I’ll find your true killer. I won’t fail you. I promise.” She smiled as a tear fell down her cheek.

 

Jaejoong raised the glass, stuck in the whole liquor & slammed the glass down. He placed the cigarette in between his lips, chuckling like a madman. He haven’t felt this great for a long time now. Paradise, is it? Yes, it was. Smoke & the smell of alcohol surrounded him. Music danced around his ear.

 

“Come back my darling, come back, I love you.” He sung, looking through the glass of his cup. Nothing can compare to this happiness. As a hand slammed onto his back hard, he grabbed it, twisted it & turned around, “Who are you?”

 

“Dammit, Jaejoong. It’s just me. Jinki.”

 

“Eh.” He squinted his eyes to get a clearer view, “Who are you again? I don’t know any Jinki.”

 

The man scowled & released his arm from the tight grip of Jaejoong’s. He took the refilled glass of liquor from him & drank it himself, “I don’t know how this feels since I have never been married twice but man, you’re drunk as hell! What’s up?”

 

“Leave me alone.” Jaejoong got up, swung around in dizziness & sat back down again, “Why am I drunk? I never knew drinking pepsi can make you drunk.”

 

“Oh, gosh.” Jinki took the cigarette from Jaejoong as he raised it to his bow-shaped lips, “Your blood alcohol is probably high now. Over the limit, I bet.” Jinki slapped Jaejoong’s back as he began to throw up, “Just let it all out. I had never been drunk but I had watched you do it several times to know how it feels.” He glanced up at the glaring bartender & smiled shakily, “You can get one of the waiter to clean it up.” One harder slap on Jaejoong’s back, he took a sip of the liquor, “Feels good, huh? Maybe the best man should get drunk, too.”

 

“Uh, this taste nasty. What am I eating?”

 

“Your own puke.”

 

Jaejoong wiped his mouth with the end of his sleeve & stood up again, “I’m getting married?”

 

“Sure you are but I don’t think you can go on like that. Maybe we should delay the wedding for…”

 

“No. I’m getting marry.” Jaejoong laughed, throwing his arms into the air, “I’m getting married. To who?” He grabbed the collar of Jinki’s white light weight 2 button tapered cut half lined flat front linen suit, “To who I ask.”

 

“Calm down, man. You’re getting married to Yoona. God, I hate that woman.” Jinki jerked Jaejoong’s hold away, grabbed the glass of liquor & drank it all into his system, “Damn, this feels good! One more, woman.” He turned back to Jaejoong, “You’re drunk & I’m drunk. Isn’t this the greatest day for us both?”

 

“Jinki Oppa.” He jerked towards the voice & widened his dark brown, almond-shaped eyes, “What are you doing?! You’re supposed get the groom! Not drink with him!”

 

“Gosh, Gayoung. No need for you to yell into my ears. My eardrums are going crazy already.”

 

She narrowed her brown, big eyes at him & grabbed Jaejoong’s arm, “Listen to me, Jaejoong Oppa, you’re getting married & don’t you think that you’re going to get out of this. Every man has the feeling of running away because they’re scare of wedlock but you, this is your second time.” She slapped his cheek, hard “Wake up, dammit! You’re not going to leave Yoona out there all alone. If I were her, I would have beat you up already.”

 

Jaejoong shook his head & focused his gazed on Jinki’s wife, “Who says I’m running away? I’m in paradise. I want to get marry. I’m coming, honey. Wait for me.” He wiped his mouth, turned around & swayed, “Am I drunk, Jinki?”

 

“Why are you asking Jinki the question? Of course you’re drunk. You’re in the hotel bar room.” Gayoung tapped his temple, “How I wish I can kill you now. I’m going to drag you to your room &...forget it. You’re just going to have to get married like that. I don’t care if you smell. It’s your own fault.” She took ahold of his arm.

 

“You better help me, Onew Oppa. It’s your fault, too.”

 

“Women.” Jinki whispered, under his breath, catching Jaejoong as he tripped, “If I get my ear pinch, you’re done for it!” He hissed into Jaejoong’s ear.

 

Before Jaejoong can even notice it, he saw himself on the altar, holding his bride’s hand. Jinki was at his side, supporting him. He swallowed hard & blinked several times to get a clearer view of his bride. A smile came onto his lips as if he was a crazy man. His Hannie, no, it was Yoona. Jaejoong shook his head & narrowed his eyes at the woman standing in front of him. No, it was Fany. He shook his head once more. It was either Hannie or Fany. He closed his eyes briefly & opened them back up slowly. From her beautiful smile, it was Fany.

 

“Say you don’t.” Jinki elbowed him in the ribs lightly.

 

Jaejoong groaned, “Why?”

 

Jinki leaned in, “Because she’s evil. Remember that time when we were kids & she killed our fished & then flushed them down the toilet. You & I cried for days. I still miss goldie.”

 

“Eh?” Jaejoong squinted his eyes at Jinki. A queasy feeling squirmed in his stomach. He felt as if he was going to collapse any second. The time was going by fast. He turned to face his bride & smiled crazily, “I do, Fany.” His last words died as he fell forward onto his bride. The last thing he heard was Yoona’s annoying screams that rang in his ear!

 

“Oh, ! What kind of man locked his own bedroom door?” Each wire in her hands, Tiffany jimmied the lock loose. She backup, looked at both side of the hall & planted her foot hard against the door. It flung open, hitting the wall. Tiffany wince. She didn’t meant for that to happened. Shrugging carelessly, she made her way into the bedroom.

 

The first thing she saw & smelled was him. It was paradise. Tiffany sniffed again. God, it smells great & to see him on that bed. A little more sniffing & she slapped herself hard on the cheek, “Are you crazy?” Dressed in all black, she walked towards his bed but then stopped immediately. A loud cry. A gun shot. Then a deadly silence. Her eyes flashed close, squirming. Her lips trembled. Goosebumps appeared fresh on her arms. She reached out then stopped to hug herself.

 

This was the room where her sister killed herself. She felt it. She felt the pain that Stephanie had felt. Her eyes slowly opened as the feeling disappeared. An aching pain stabbed her stomach. She winced, lifting up her black double strap, geometric embellished cami shirt, her eyes stared at nothing but her hand felt a wound; then nothing. The pain disappeared.

 

“Stephanie. Why did you have to do this? I didn’t want to know that you killed yourself. Why?” Tiffany whispered, to nothingness. Not having an answer, she breathed inwardly. No matter what, nothing was going to stop her from getting her hands on the folder.

 

Taking some stepped forward, Tiffany wiped the tears on her face away. She kneeled at the bedside, tucked her hands under one of the pillow & felt something. Her heavy heart lifted. She quickly took the folder out, grabbed the little flashlight & aimed it at the tab. It was the right one, so far. She couldn’t be tricked again. Her fingers flipped the folder open. Her eyes scanned the first page. A small & satisfactory smile appeared at her lips. She turned another page. It was certainly the right folder.

 

Quickly getting up, Tiffany folded her hands together along with the folder, “Thank you so much.”

 

“You’re so welcome.”

 

Her body yanked towards the doorway. Her immense eyes widened. He walked forward with that lazy smile on & stopped halfway. Her heartbeat speed up. Her blood ran hard & she thought she had completed her job. Why did he have to appear now? If only she had...

 

“You have the folder now. I congratulate you. You tricked me which wasn’t very nice.” He walked the last stepped that separated them. She gasped as he touched her cheek. For now, why wasn’t she able to speak? It seems like her lips were mounted with invisible glue, “I love my women willingly, Fany.”

 

Her lips were able to part. She tried to speak but failed. As she did again, foolish words came out of , “What do you mean?”

 

“This is what I mean.” Jaejoong leaned down slowly. She had time to react but she didn’t. His lips landed on her parted lips. A mounting fire escaped her body everywhere. As his lips begin to make its movement, she closed her eyes but didn’t respond. His lips moved over hers. His hands circled her small body. She shivered as he angled his head & nibbled her ear lightly.

 

“Kiss me please. I’m dying here. I need you.”

 

Her eyes flashed open. She brought her hands up & planted them on his chest, half pushing him away & half wanting him near her burning body, somehow “What are you doing?”

 

“I’m running away from my wedding dinner & I have something to tell you.” He leaned back & gazed down at her beautiful face, “I married you.”

 

She shook her head, “You’re crazy.”

 

He laughed, “I know.” His fingers soothed the edge of her face, “You’re so beautiful. So elegant.” He his lips. His eyes shined lightly, “Why don’t you kiss me? I wanted you for a long time now, Fany. I had been dreaming of you in my bed. Say you want me. Just say it please.”

 

“You’re drunk. It’s your wedding night. You’re a married man again. It’s your night with your new bride, not with some woman.” She pushed him away, “I need some air.”

 

“Let me give it to you.” Jaejoong leaned down. His lips laid on hers but didn’t do anything further. With eyes so close, he stared at her, “You said you love me. Show me your love. I want it. I really need it, Fany. I’m burning inside so badly. Show me your love please. Show me.” Jaejoong angled his head & began kissing her again. He pressed her close, wanting her to respond so badly.

 

Tiffany sighed but he swallowed it. Her eyes were still open. No, it was wrong. She shouldn’t be in here with him. He shouldn’t be kissing her, wanting her. No, she was the one who shouldn’t be wanting him but the more she waited, the more the passion of fire burned inside of her.

 

If she kiss him, she knows it would lead to something further. She knows it would be wrong. She knows she would be betraying her sister but...

 

Tiffany closed her eyes. Her arms encircled him, bringing him closer. His tongue made its way in willingly. She groaned. He took it. Madly, her hands felt for his back & went up his hair where she knotted her fingers like crazy. The kiss speed dangerously. He made the first movement & angrily pulled his white joseph spread collar slim fit ottoman shirt open. The sound of buttons was heard dropping onto the ground. She helped him take off his shirt.

 

“No, I can do it.” Jaejoong mumbled, through the kissing.

 

He kicked his black straight captoe bluchers shoes off & unbuckled his belt. Before he was even done undressing himself, his hands landed on her hips, ready to take off her shirt. She willingly let him do so without any hesitation while taking off her own black modern cotton trousers pants.

 

“It’s hot in here.”

 

“I know but we’re almost there, baby.” Jaejoong pulled his black double pleated tuxedo trousers pants down, kissing her neck hungrily. He slipped one arm under her knees & one behind her back.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

He laid her down on the bed gently like a gentleman & climbed on top of her. His lips moved upon hers, not answering her question. He made his way down her neck & sniffed the coconut scent of her hair. His hands moved down every curve of her body & lay on her hips. She groaned. Her hands soothed down his chest & then up his neck.

 

One kiss on her neck, he whispered, “Promise me you won’t regret this.”


Tiffany swallowed thickly. They were already on the verge of no turning back & to quit right now was only to kill herself. Although she felt ashamed, she couldn’t turn back now. Bringing him closer, she whispered, “I promise.”