Tiffany's Secret

Tiffany's Secret

Chapter 2

 

“Feisty.” Yunho whistled with a click of his tongue. Disgust, Tiffany flinched to the side. He smiled even more with a mere chuckle.

 

“Just tell me where he is.”

 

Instead of answering, he circled around her, studying her body over a white tiered lace tank top & white linen pants. Tiffany stood still, noticing her mother walking up to them. She knew her mom disliked the man as much as she does. Mrs. Hwang had never showed the hatred but Tiffany Hwang had shown more than hatred. She had purposely spilled her cherry tart cranberry red wine on the man’s black calvin klein mirage tux at her sister’s wedding, making him mad as a dead bull.

 

“Tiffany.” Mrs. Hwang said, grabbing her arm, “Let’s go find a hotel. You’re just tired.”

 

She refused. There was no way they were going to waste a cent of money for a hotel. This beautiful house has a lot of rooms. Nonetheless, their money was part of it. Oh, she just loves revenge, sickly sweet revenge.

 

“I wonder what Stephanie will say when she meets you again.” His teasing, unfunny voice spoke out again, “Too bad she was much softer than you were & much lovelier. I had always favored her more.”

 

“& too bad Jae was much more of a gentleman.” Tiffany pushed back, “I had always favored him more than a egotistic man like you!”

 

She smiled, feeling his heavy breath on her neck. He stood close but she didn’t care. What else could he do to her? He had a reputation with woman but Tiffany had seduced many men when she was at her spying position. Ah, yes, she wasn’t a good girl like what most people had thought of her to be. After all the confusion, she had become different. Fortunately, she had hidden all her naughty files away from her mother.

 

She was different from her sister. They have the same looked, shape & everything, except for the attitude. For the younger of her sister, Tiffany had the temper of a red bull. She wasn’t as easy to persuade as her twin sister was. Stephanie was sweet along with her voice. One talk with her, a man could surely fall for her.

 

“Stephanie?”

 

They turned about to the living room entrance, spotting Cho Hee, Chin Ho Kim’s only daughter. For a thirteen year old, she wasn’t any different from those teens in dressing. Her red zebra chemise with stretch lace trim & criss-cross back dress was showing too much of her cleavage & way too short. The pretty, black curls hung down her face making her look like a doll & surely, her black paris hilton jeslyn heels had added to her height. Tiffany changed her smirk into a sweet smile of Stephanie’s. Yes, she has the tendency to change. Walking over to Cho Hee, she stood before her. The girl was almost her height along with the heels.

 

“Actually, no, I’m her twin sister.” She greeted.

 

The teenage smiled, “Of course, Stephanie had told me about you before. You’re Tiffany. Hard to believe this.” She giggled, “I’m Cho Hee.” She stretched out her hand.

 

Tiffany took it with a shake then pulled back, “Been out, huh?”

 

Cho Hee nodded with a wide smile, “Yeah, & I have to go out again. There’s a party waiting for me. Bye.” She waved & then was gone. Not surprised, Tiffany turned back to Yunho. He wasn’t smiling anymore which widened her smile even more.

 

“Now.” She started once more before the interruption, “Mind telling me where Jae is?”

 

He crossed his strong arms over his muscular chest, “Actually, I do. Why so curious to meet him?” He squinted his brown, almond-shaped eyes, “Ah, so you think he killed Stephanie, too.” She didn’t answer, “Jae will never do that. He loves her as much as she does him.”

 

“How do you know that?!” She asked, with a hiss of her own, “He had his mistress. What was her name? I forgot.”

 

“He didn’t cheat on her, pretty.” That name annoyed her! He can tell just by the shudder, “Jae will never do that.”

 

“That just tells me how much you Kim knows about each other. A cold hardened family.”

 

He growled, snatched her arm & pulled her so close to his small, oval-shaped face. She just smiled, “At least my father wasn’t put in jail, pretty.”

 

Her smile disappeared. She jerked her arm away from his hold, wanting to spit on his face. Taking a step back, she put back on her fake smile & crossed her arm, “You better have a grand funeral for my sister.”

 

“Don’t worry, pretty, she’s been taken care of & don’t forget the burial is tomorrow. Dae Ho, show them to their rooms since this pretty thing won’t go to a hotel.” He said, turned & walked away with his humming. Irritated, Tiffany brushed her short red hair away from her face. Damnit! She needs to find that brother-in-law of hers. Wherever the hell he was, she will find him!

 

“I’m sorry about that, Tiffany.” Dae Ho said softly.

 

Tiffany jerkily nodded & turned to her mother. Taking her mom by the arm, they followed Dae Ho. Luckily, he wasn’t like both of his womanizing brothers but he was part of their boiled blood.

 

He rubbed his oval-shaped face & clenched his jaw together. Hell with the work he has to finish! His temple was throbbing badly & his ear was burning. Someone was cursing him, he swore to the lord. He wasn’t in the mood to play tricks. His wife had just killed herself about a week ago & the burial was tomorrow. Damn everything! He missed her so much & lord to god, he missed their unborn baby.

 

He couldn’t quite catch why she had killed herself. True, he had told the sheriff that he & his wife had had an argument before the night of her suicide. Maybe that was part of why she had killed herself but along with their five month unborn baby?

 

He groaned angrily. The unborn baby was innocent but she just had to kill him along with her. The scene was hell shocking! He blinked as a vision of that night appeared again. Like always, blood was everywhere on their bed. He had come home late on that night again, like every other night but instead, he found his dead wife with a pistol in her hand. She had made sure that the bullet had hit her & the baby in one shot.

 

“Cruel woman.” He murmured, “I still love you.”

 

A cruel woman she was. That argument was just one of their many fights. She had changed so much in those last three years that they had had together. She had started to wear the clothes he had never thought that she would. Sometimes, she would even come home later than him at night. Worst, he found marks of another man’s kisses on her neck.

 

She had cheated on him. He would never thought that she would do that. The woman he loves & a marriage of force, she had cheated on him after all of those vows.

 

“The damn woman!” He cursed, with a crazy laugh.

 

She had declared that he was the first to cheat on her but he had never done such things. That woman he had been with was just his long time friend. They had never shared a kiss. It was she who cheated on him. His Hannie.

 

“Mr. Kim, there’s a call for you on line eight. Maybe your brother.” His secretary informed him, through the phone.

 

Kim Jaejoong pulled himself from his dead position & picked up the phone. He pressed the phone to his ear, his appealing soft, round, plump lips & scowled the person on the line.

 

“What do you want Yun?”

 

“It...It’s me, Dae Ho.” The scared voice said, on the line.

 

He hit his forehead with a force. Curse his secretary. Why didn’t she tell him it was his youngest brother? His princely face turned into sorriness.

 

“I’m sorry, Dae Ho. I’m not in such a good mood now.”

 

“It...It’s alright, Hyung. I was wondering when you’ll come home.”

 

His voice was still shaking. Jaejoong cursed himself even more. His little brother was still not use to being shout at. Even at the age of eighteen, Dae Ho was a soft man to everyone. Their family was unlike others, especially after the old man passed away a year ago. Being the oldest one, Jaejoong was to take care of the family’s business & take care for his brothers & sister. He wasn’t doing a good job at it.

 

Yunho was the worst of his siblings. Even though Yunho & him were womanizers, Yunho was the one who never cared about the family’s business. Like every playboy, whenever he comes home, there was a woman at his side. What Jaejoong wants to do most was kill that brother of his. He had even flirted with his sister-in-law. That was only to make Jaejoong jealous but damn that brother of his! He comes home mostly only for money.

 

Dae Ho was quite scared of him with his temper raising all the time. Even with the help of Hannie to calm him down, it wasn’t any help. Mostly, the only place where you can find him was in his personal study. Just to make sure, Jaejoong was going to send him oversea to continue on his education. With all the problems going on now & with Dae Ho starting his first semester, it was the only way for him not to be so concern & his little teenage sister. Jaejoong sighed. He needed to get her away from all those boys. They had been checking her out, he knows but not so long after he gets his hands on them. Cho Hee’s a beauty. She had but only inherited that beauty from her mother, Eun Ae Kim. What Cho Hee had troubled herself over was because of her mother’s death. Eun Ae Kim had died after childbirth by the shortage of blood. Cho Hee couldn’t help but only see her mom’s face by reflection. Having Hannie for a cool sister-in-law for a matter of eight years had brought up the mother she never knew of but with Hannie in heaven now, she was making her best in progress.

 

Jaejoong rubbed his temple again. Damn everything!

 

“Are you still there?” His little brother’s voice broke his thoughts.

 

He nodded, squeezing the top of his tall, sharp nose & damn the headache! “Yeah, I’m here. What is it that you want?”

 

“I asked what time are you coming home?”

 

“I’ve no idea.” He read his qualifier chronograph stainless steel watch, “Um, maybe in three more hours. Why? Is there something wrong at the house?”

 

“No, no.” Dae Ho answered, too quickly, “I...I was just curious. That’s all.”

 

Jaejoong didn’t catch his stuttering voice; still rubbing his throbbing temple, “Okay then. I’ll see you later on. Bye.”

 

“Bye.”

 

He hung up the phone, pressed enter on the keyboard & turned to sign another contract. He will finish this, even on a Saturday. Tomorrow, he will attend his wife’s funeral, adding their five month unborn baby’s funeral & still, damn her for killing his unborn son! He had been waiting to be a father, if the baby was his.