Tiffany's Secret

Tiffany's Secret

Chapter 13

 

Her dry lips parted. No, it couldn’t be. She her finger, flipped through another page & froze once more. Tiffany swallowed slowly. Impossible, it wasn’t true. It was the opposite. She glanced at the name on the tab. It was the right one but how can it...she raked her hair & bit her lips. The folder was the right one, the information was wrong. Chin Ho Kim stole her father’s chip; he didn’t invent it.

 

“Dammit!” Tiffany abruptly stood up, knocking over the chair. She sharply turned around at the closing of the door. Her heart fluttered angrily as the man smiled even more, “You took it.”

 

“Your mother was worried about you.” Her eyes followed his movements, cursing him every second. He walked over to her slowly & stopped not a feet away, “It was a very nice move coming back here without me.” His face turned hard. Kicking the chair away, he took a large step forward. At the same time, Tiffany stepped back. She flinched as the cold desk touched through her clothes, “& it was very nice for your friend to dress up as me, Mr. Kim, but.” His body touched hers, jerking her against the table. She leaned back as he leaned forward. His hands slipped under the back of black tivona tank top & touched her skin. She gritted her teeth. Her eyes fired up at him, “He needs to kiss like me.”

 

Tiffany opened just as he planted his lips over hers. His tongue slipped inside , not planning to waste any second. She jerked hard as he forced his right arm about her & moved up. Her body struggled. He tightened his legs about hers. His left hand held her jaw, reducing her chance of biting his lips. Her fingernails clawed at his gray slim-fit suit jacket which was completely useless.

 

His lips over hers, he kissed her as if insane. It wasn’t passionate or wanting. Her fist on his suit tightened as he snapped her bra loose. She cried out, pushing him away. Her eyes closed as huge teardrops fell down her cheeks. He angled his head & shifted down to her neck. She bit her swollen lips, refusing to beg him to stop. A sting shocked her on the neck where his lips laid. Then he stopped.

 

Her breathing was heavy along with his. She stood motionless with him. The silence was unbearable for her ear but yet, she didn’t dare move. Her bra was felt sliding down; then he slid his right hand along her skin. Tiffany made a movement, pushing him five feet back. She brought her arms up & hugged herself. Sharply averting her head, she glared at him.

 

His head was hung down, ashamed. His hands were at his side, motionless like a corpse. She choked back a shock sob as he raised his head & stared at her lifelessly. Then he took a step forward.

 

“Don’t you dare come any closer to me.”

 

Jaejoong blinked, “Just let me help you.”

 

“If you take one more step forward, I swear I will turn you into the police. Know me, Jae Oppa, I won’t hesitate to do it.” Arms still about her body, she raised her chin, trying so hard not to let her lips tremble, “Leave me be.”

 

“This is my house, Fany.” He stepped forward. Every step he took, she shivered. Jaejoong stopped before her & glanced down apologetically. He circled his arms around her body & under her shirt. She flinched, closing her eyes tightly, “Stay still.” He whispered, glancing down at her beautiful face. Tiffany swallowed as his warm milky skin made contact with hers. He took his time, she noticed. A sigh escaped between his lips. She opened her eyes, meeting his, “It’s broken. I’m sorry.”

 

Jaejoong looked about the room; his arm still around her & under her shirt. They were in the library. Tough luck. Looking down at Tiffany, he reassured her with a small smile, “I’ll give you my jacket.”

 

She started to push him away, “I don’t need it.”

 

“Yes, you do!” Jaejoong demanded.

 

Tiffany looked away. Her hatred was growing even more for his eyes. His warm arms left her, making her skin grow cold. Before she can even realized it, his jacket was lying upon her shoulders. He stepped back. It was a relief to her but yet, she was cold, even with his jacket on her. She expected him to leave but he just stood still, looking at her turned face. It is his house.

 

She veered around & picked her stuff up with one hand. Her other hand was holding the jacket tightly. A shocking nerve slapped her cold hand as his laid on top of hers gently.

 

“I’m sorry, Fany.”

 

She snatched her hand away slowly & averted. To leave the room would be more of a relief to her but damn her nerves! Her feet had grown slow & he had blocked her way out. She stopped.

 

“I’m not letting you leave until I get a response.”

 

Tiffany swallowed, “What else do you want from me? My body? My life?”

 

“I want your forgiveness.”

 

“Over my dead body.”

 

“Remember this, the outside locked this door. It’s an historical house & I will lock you in here no matter what.”

 

“Do it if you dare.” Tiffany slowly said, uninterested in his threat, “Kill me if you want to but I will avenge my father & sister.”

 

Jaejoong gritted his teeth, his fist at the side, “I wouldn’t want to kill you but you would have no way of avenging your father & sister by just staying trapped inside this library. I know you’re looking for that folder, Fany, & I know that you know that I have it in my hands already. Where is it?” He smiled wickedly, taking a few stepped forward. She raised her head to meet his damn, hot eyes! “It’s under my pillow, darling.”

 

A small gasps came out of silently. He narrowed his eyes at her & turned his back. His footsteps could be heard. She bit her lips together again, as her teeth began to chatter. The scoundrel. She should have never informed him about the damn folder! “What are you going to do with them?” Though it hurts her to ask the question, she couldn’t resist.

 

Jaejoong stopped in his track. Then he turned about after a few seconds, “I’m going to turn that folder into the authority, Fany, whenever I feel like it. It’s against the law to do what my father had done.”

 

“Such a pity. You’re just like him.”

 

Tiffany gulped her saliva when his eyes fired at her, “Know the difference. I may have my father’s blood but I’m not him.”

 

“Blood is the same.”

 

His fast movement made no difference to her as he clasped her arm into his hand, scattering the folder & papers in her hands. Tiffany tightened her hold on his jacket around her shoulders. His face leaned in closer to her in a mocking way, “Do you still love me, darling?”

 

How she wanted to spit in his face.

 

Angling her head, Tiffany looked towards the window, “As much as I hate to admit it, I still do.”

 

Jaejoong sharply took ahold of her chin & jerked her to look at him, “Then you’re my prisoner of love. You’re doing this to yourself.” Jaejoong narrowed his eyes at her, gritted his teeth & angrily averted. He stalked to the door but stopped as his right hand touched the knob, “I’m going to ask one last time for your forgiveness.”

 

“In the way that you’re acting, I wish for you to go to hell!”

 

Tiffany stared at his back as he inhaled madly, “Then have a nice time in this library. If you’re thinking about escaping through those windows, I doubt that they’ll help. They’d been closed shut for years.” He looked over his shoulders, “& if you’re thinking about getting help from Dae Ho, I wouldn’t be so surprise about it. He won’t be coming in here to do his studies; he has his own library. This room is up in the fifth floor, Fany, & Cho Hee hates the dark.” He briefly closed his eyes, “My point is, nobody regularly comes up here & until I get your forgiveness, you’re staying shut in here. I’m the only one who has the key.”

 

“That’s ridiculous.” She half-gritted through her teeth, “You won’t have the guts to lock me in this room. I have my life to continue & it was you who assaulted & half rapped me.”

 

He appeared to be ashamed for a second but then, his expression changed into a solid rock again, “I receive apologies, Fany, & this is the first time in my adulthood that I had ever asked for forgiveness from a woman that hates me. I don’t like to be rejected.”

 

“Well, Mr. Kim, you just had.”

 

Jaejoong jerked the door open at her remark, “Be careful at what you say.” He took in a deep breath, “I would have forced myself upon you if I had wanted to. You’re in luck, darling.”

 

“Then why didn’t you do it?”

 

She jumped as he slammed the door shut. Her heartbeat speed up. Oh, god. She felt as if her heart would pierce through her body if he turn around. Damn her smart mouth! Loving her risk maybe too far of a risk.

 

“Tell me you just didn’t said that.” Jaejoong said lowly, head down & hands planted flat on the door.

 

Tiffany didn’t answer. was shut tightly together. Was she scare? Was she scare of him? No, never. Impossible. She wasn’t scared of anything or any man, not even him. He can step over her dead body before he’ll ever get an apology from her.

 

“Do you need me to ask you again?”

 

“You can’t keep me lock in here forever. My mother would call.”

 

“Changing the damn subject, huh?!” He choked a mirthless laugh, “I’ll let you go free this time but don’t think that I’ll do the same next time.” He opened the door once more, “I’ll make sure that Bong Cha gives you whatever you need or maybe I’ll just make the journey up here myself. Don’t do any tricks. You won’t be able to jimmy your way out of this ancient lock.”

 

“You won’t dare leave me in this room.” Tiffany had taken some stepped forward, ready to stop him from trapping her inside the library.

 

“I am & I will. I’ll be back up here tomorrow. Think pleasantly.”

 

“Don’t you dare leave me in here. Where am I suppose to sleep?”

 

Jaejoong shrugged carelessly, “On the cold floor for all I care.”

 

Tiffany growled. She sprang towards the door, hands still on the jacket, only to charge her body against it. Her eyes closed tightly, “Dammit!” She turned around & leaned back on the door. Her back stooped & slowly, she slide down to the floor, head between her knees & fingers raging at his jacket. What was she supposed to do now? Wait. She couldn’t possibly do that. God damned the scoundrel! She would never apologize. He was crazy to think that she will ever do such a ridiculous thing.

 

“Damn you! Damn you to hell!”

 

Tiffany brought up her head. She bit her trembling lips together & stood up again. After buttoning up his jacket, she ran to the ancient & wooden glassed window. Her cold fingers tried to budge it upwards. A cold & wicked person will always have a cold & wicked house. Not feeling a thing, a picket of wood poked the very tip of her index finger. She growled & banged on the window. It sounded loose. What the hell?! The damn mansion was five story high! She took a peek outside. Her body would safely drop onto the pale sand but never in her life had she ever jumped down from such a long distance.

 

Walking over, she tried to lift the other window. They all seemed to be super glued down. If she have known he would be back so quick, she would never be locked in & he was right; the damn doorknob can never be jimmy! How the hell did he know that she could jimmy a lock?! In anger mixed with frustration, Tiffany stamped her right foot, making a noise between her lips. Her immense eyes widened.


She had always had a good sense of direction & from her view of knowledge, due to living in the house, if she wasn’t wrong, his bedroom was right below her. The right corner of her lips tilted upwards & her eyes scanned the books along the shelves. If he wants to torture her, she’ll double torture him in his sleep.