Tiffany's Secret

Tiffany's Secret

Chapter 29

 

Tiffany squirmed underneath his body only to increase his hold. She placed her foot over one another, kicking off the blue schutz fiza atlantis/pearl I heels. Closing her eyes tightly, she began to respond to his kiss. It was a few seconds before he felt her reacting. Feeling his action slowing down, her right foot raised up his leg after he loosen his hold gradually. She gasped as he shifted his kiss down to her neck. Her body trembled slightly.

 

Sure that her leg was wrapped around his firmly, Tiffany quickly parted her hands in his & twisted her body on the bed. His eyes flashed open & before he can tighten his hold on the pistol, she snatched it out of his hand. Halfway to cursing, he grunt as her body got on top of his. Her right leg tightly wrapped around his as she edged her elbow onto his chest sharply. He snarled. She pointed the gun against his forehead & smiled down at the surprise face.

 

“Boo.” Tiffany laughed softly as he narrowed his eyes at her, “Did I scare you?” She pushed the pistol deeper, “Don’t try to stop me again.” Unwrapping herself & hands on his chest, she pushed herself up. Her eyes were on him as she backed up.

 

“Don’t tell me you’ll shoot me if I move.”

 

“I will if I have to.” Tiffany bent down & picked her pocketbook up from the floor, eyes not moving from his. She slipped her feet back into her heels. He sat up, alerting her, “Hey, don’t even move a muscle. I’m a woman who has a gun in her hand.” She pointed out her chin, showing him the gun & as he stood up carelessly, she narrowed her eyes & firmly held the gun tighter, “& if you take another step, I won’t be responsible for your death.” He began to walk towards her. She breathed out, “You’ve gone far enough.” Lowering the gun to match his chest, she slowly pulled the trigger. A small sound came out. His right shoulder jerked sideways. Before he fell back onto the bed, he smiled lightly.

 

Her lips parted, breathing in & out with a trouble feeling. Her outstretched arm began to shake. Feeling as if the pistol was about to fall down from her hands, she pulled back & dropped it into her pocketbook. Her eyes laid restlessly on him. He didn’t move & his eyes were closed. She pressed her lips together as they began to tremble slightly, “Goodbye.” She whispered, turning away firmly.

 

Back straight & body feeling queasily, Tiffany walked out of the house. Her eyes stared straight as if she was in another world. She had shot him after all. The feeling was more than she can handle. He had tempted her to but it was her job to killed anyone that gets in her way. She didn’t feel guilty for shooting him; she felt guilty for shooting Stephanie’s husband.

 

She took out the cell phone with a trembling hand & punched the number in as she walked down the sidewalk of the street, “Changmin, go into my room & take him to the hospital. Don’t let anyone see you. If the doctor ask, tell him you don’t know anything. You saw him lying on the street unconscious.”

 

“What & who are you talking about?”

 

She scoffed, “Just do as I say. After that, pack up all my stuff & take them to Yul’s apartment. Go to my office, too. Yul will take care of getting me out of the employment list. Don’t leave anything that belongs to me behind.” She flipped the cell phone shut & fastened her pace down the sidewalk. People walked pass her, some bumping into her. She ignored everything & continued walking until she reached the club minutes later. Her eyes looked up at the building & then down at the sidewalk. The gum still lay there, stepped over many times. Taking in a deep breath, Tiffany stepped onto it, making her way into the club. She gave one of the guards another pat on the chest.

 

Not even taking a look at the bar, Tiffany walked towards the stairs. To wait was only to waste time & that was the problem, she didn’t have time. It was only a small matter of minutes before she reached Kyuhyun but another problem entered as her eyes caught two guards shielding the door. A small sigh came out. She walked towards them, giving each a little smile.

 

“I’m the striper your boss called for.”

 

They looked at each other then stepped aside. The buffer one opened the door, giving her a detested look. Tiffany tilted her head, “Thanks.” She clicked her tongue, entering the room, eyes still on the man. Even if she didn’t show it, her heart thumped hard against her chest nervously. He was giving her the suspicious look. She looked away, closing the door from behind & locked it.

 

“What took you so long?”

 

Tiffany turned at an angle. He had his eyes closed, head leaning back with a smile on. Two women were in each of his arms. Her eyes narrowed at the woman sitting across from him. If she wasn’t wrong by the color of the hair, it was Yoona. Clearing , Tiffany answered, “I had to take care of some business.”

 

His smile disappeared within a sudden. His eyes flashed open. At the moment, Yoona stood up, eyes hardening, “What a surprise.”

 

“Hardly.” She shifted her eyes over to Kyuhyun. He rose slowly, straightening his navy tall narrow silk tie. Her heart thumped hard against her chest. She balled up her fist, trying her best not to reach inside her pocketbook, “Hello, Kyu Oppa.”

 

“Hi.” He said slowly, tilting his head a bit as he studied her, “You look different.”

 

“Same goes for you.” Tiffany pointed her chin out, “Who would have think that you’re one owner of many nightclubs & a drug dealer. What happened to the dear friend of my sister?”

 

Kyuhyun smiled. He looked down at the two women & jerked his head towards the door. Grimacing, both got up & walked out. He brushed his hair back & laughed with his head down, “Tiffany, Tiffany, you’re one smart woman.” He peered up, his eyes laughing, “Why are you here alone? Have no one ever told you that coming alone to a nightclub is dangerous? Moreover, my dear, the owner is more dangerous.”

 

Tiffany walked forward, stopping five feet away from him. One leg out, she placed her hands on her hips.

 

“Let me get to the point of why I’m here.”

 

“There’s no need to, darling, I know why you’re here.” He bit his bottom lips playfully, “You want to replace your sister’s position. How nice & thoughtful.”

 

She swallowed, clenching her jaw. Through gritted teeth, she hissed, “Incorrect! You’re playing with the wrong woman!”

 

“You’re just my taste, Tiffany.”

 

Yoona sighed, rolling her eyes, “You’re in the wrong place at the wrong time. Your sister killed herself, darling. There’s no need for you to find the real killer. She’s already in her grave.”

 

“She didn’t kill herself for nothing, Yoona. You were in the way. Jealousy can’t overcome anything.” Tiffany turned her attention to Kyuhyun again. The way he acted was as if he knew nothing which made her blood boiled faster, “What did you do to her, Oppa?”

 

His brows sunk together, “What do you mean? You’re blaming me, darling?” He laughed, “Stephanie was just in the wrong place at the wrong time like you are right now. Don’t go blaming people for your sister’s death. She killed herself. It was plain & simple.”

 

Tiffany swallowed hard. She reached inside her pocketbook & pulled out the pistol. One brow arched, she pointed the gun at Kyuhyun. He frowned hard, standing still. Yoona backed up, purse in her hands, “How about this, Oppa?” Tiffany said calmly, “You tell me what you did to my sister & maybe nobody will die tonight. It’s plain & simple. The way you like it. How about it?”

 

“You’re crazy, woman.”

 

“Maybe.” She raised the gun to his head, “I know how to work my gun, Oppa, & I never hesitate to shoot. A count to three or somebody dies. I just want my answer.”

 

“You’re getting none because I know nothing of your sister’s death.”

 

“One.”

 

“I have tight security, Tiffany.”

 

She shook her head, “This pistol is sound proof. Two.”

 

“You’re not going to get away with this.”

 

“Three.” Tiffany aimed the gun carefully at his heart, “Say hello to my sister if you reach heaven.” Just as she pulled the trigger, the pistol was knock out of her hands. Her eyes made sure the bullet hit as it pierced into his broad shoulder. She curse, jerking her head towards Yoona’s smiling face.

 

“A purse always come in handy.” Yoona jumped onto the top of the sofa & leaped at her. Tiffany slashed her right arm out. The back side of her fists hit the corner of the woman’s mouth. She grunted as the tip of Yoona’s black missy embellished heels hit the spot under her chin, jerking her head back. Tiffany straightened herself up, massaging the bruise she had just received. She stared hard as a spot of blood dripped out of Yoona’s mouth, “You’ll pay for that!” Yoona hissed, wiping the blood away.

 

“Come on then.” Tiffany shifted her feet on the floor & then kicked with her left foot. Yoona blocked, throwing her punches. Tiffany caught one of her fists, twisted around & jeered her in the stomach with her elbow. Yoona choke, reaching up to grab Tiffany’s hair. She jerked a handful of her hair, causing Tiffany to close her eyes in pain.

 

“You’re in for it.” Yoona whispered, yanking out some of her hair. Tiffany screamed, jeering her elbow into Yoona’s stomach again. A loud window crashing was heard. Both averted their attentions towards the window. A gun in each hands, Yuri aimed one at Kyuhyun & Yoona.

 

“Let her go.” She huffed, out of breath.

 

“You.” Kyuhyun grunt, sitting up. As Yuri motioned the gun, he stopped moving, “Who the hell are you?!”

 

“A woman with a gun in each of her hands.” She smiled, shifting her gaze towards the two fighter, “Come on, woman, let her go.” Yoona narrowed her eyes at Yuri. Before she can push her away, Tiffany twisted her body around, punching her once more with the back of her fist. Yoona jerked back, swinging her head up to smile slyly. Slowly, she dropped the lock of hair from her palm. Tiffany gritted her teeth together, “Come on, Ti.” Yuri said, grabbing her arm, “I can hear the sirens.”

 

Tiffany shook her head, “I need to finish this first.”

 

“No, you don’t. Come on.” Yuri tugged on her arm once again, making her way towards the window. Tiffany swallowed, picking up her gun, eyes careful on Kyuhyun & Yoona. As soon as Yuri jumped down from the window, she turned her back & climbed onto the sill. The sirens were getting closer. She took one last look at Kyuhyun. He could have the chance to grab the gun on the ground when Yoona & her were fighting but he never did. A deceitful smile appeared on his lips as he winked. She gulped & turned away, jumping into the dumpster.

 

“Come on.”

 

Tiffany made her way out of the dumpster & followed Yuri’s voice. As she started to run down the dark alley, she heard a gunshot & suddenly fell down onto her knee. Flipping her hair back, Tiffany looked up at Yoona. The woman waved with a smile & disappeared. She groaned, holding onto her left ankle where the bullet had hit her.

 

“Damn!” Tiffany brought her hands up. Blood dripped down.

 

“Ti.” Yuri dropped down onto the ground with her, “What’s wrong?” Her eyes widened as she saw the endless blood, “You’re bleeding.”

 

“It...It’s just my ankle. She shot my ankle when she could have killed me by shooting at my back.” She swallowed hard, hands on Yuri’s shoulder & pulled herself up.

 

“Well, it’s a good thing she missed. We need to get you to a doctor.”

 

“No. I know how to take out a bullet. Take me to your apartment. I guess Changmin had reached you earlier than I had guessed.” She held onto her injured foot, supporting herself with her right foot while Yuri helped her.

 

“You were supposed to call me, Ti. Why are you starting to do everything by yourself now?”

 

“Just get me to your apartment. Where did you park your car?”

 

“Right around the corner.”

 

“Good.” Tiffany swallowed in her groaning. She had took in many bullets but this one felt the worst when she knew the bullet was only shot on purpose. Yoona didn’t miss. Knowing the woman’s injurious action well enough, Yoona could have shot her on the back but she didn’t. Kyuhyun could have made it for the gun but he had sat still. The sly smile on his face told her soul more than she could have figured.


They were saving her for something else.