Tiffany's Secret

Tiffany's Secret

Chapter 36

 

Tiffany brushed her hair back as a lock fell down her face. Hands firmly holding onto the handle of her black fossil explorer tote bag, she straightened up & continued walking towards the exit of the airport. A warm smile lied upon her face. She left good & different in a way. Knowing how hard it was for her parents while she was away, her promise to come back after three weeks were enough for them to nod their heads.

 

She took in a deep breath & let it out gradually while coming to a slow stop. She blinked with a small frown on. Casually, her body turned around. Her heartbeat increased. He walked in a hurried pace with his black travelpro maxlite 3 19” soft tote bag at hands. Her ears twitched as the announcement for the departure to San Francisco came onto the intercom. She swallowed, her eyes narrowed at him. At that point, he came to a short stop & turned around, looking her way. Her heart heaved. She sensed as if he was looking straight through her but he turned & continued walking. She let out a shaky breath & watched his disappearing back as he turned around the corner.

 

Slowly, Tiffany gulped & continued walking towards the exit. Somehow, she knew he’d come back to San Francisco. It was only a matter of guess. It was obvious he wouldn’t stop until he got his answer. With a small grimace on her face, she hailed a cab. Her eyes scanned the outside of Seoul. It was a different world here.

 

She felt warm & she knew if he enter her two month life, everything about her will change then. It was the change. She had changed before & she knew how it felt. Modifying back into her old self had already started & she felt a stabbing pain right through her heart. He had seen her back then & he knew how to straighten her up in a quick snap.

 

It’s a mirthless hilarious situation. He loves her. It was the first that came out of man’s mouth to her seriously but she couldn’t accept his love right off the bat. It used to be the reason of her sister but now it was just her. She had to admit to herself, even when wearing a grimace, that her feelings were alive towards him. He had awakened a passion inside of her without her even noticing it until he spoke his love out. The touch of his hands on her body had aroused a passion in her without a moment of hesitation but the hesitation was in her words. She loves him.

 

Tiffany swallowed. It took her a while for those words to come clearly to her mind. However, she wasn’t about to stop herself from him. It was only a matter of time now.

 

Paying the driver, she stepped out of the cab with her bag in hand. It was time to give Yuri a little surprise. She entered the apartment entry, walked into the elevator & pressed the button. A huge breath escaped her. She felt tired after all. Walking out as the elevator door open, her legs & half-opened eyes led her the way. Hands on the unlocked door, she frowned lightly. Yuri was never a person to have her doors unlock, even in a friendly apartment building.

 

Shaking her head slowly, Tiffany entered the apartment & closed the door lightly. She turned around & stopped in her tracks. Her bag dropped onto the ground with a hard thump as her fingers loosened. Her baby pink lips became dry. Her eyebrows twitched. Tiffany walked further into the room, eyes on the broken table & vases. She angled her head, looking at the opened balcony door as the soft wind blew in. She swallowed hard, clenching her jaw. Just as she made a sharp turn, the corner of her eye caught a piece of paper taped to the balcony sliding door.

 

Snarling in anger, Tiffany walked upon the broken mess towards the door. She snatched the paper, her eyes scanning it.

 

“The only forest in this city, babe. Come alone & I won’t hurt her.”

 

Tiffany balled the paper up as intimidating tears came to her eyes. She turned at a sharp angle, stalking to the nearby sofa. Throwing the cushions away, her sharp black salvatore ferragamo rilly heel jabbed through the covering fabric. She reached down, grab two loaded pistols. The sleeves of her white long sleeve embroidered lace tunic shirt soothed her tears away as she walked to the door. She positioned the pistols at the side of her belt & threw on her white notch collar blazer. Just as she looked up, the door slowly opened. She snatched for one of the pistols & aimed it at the door. Changmin appeared, jumping back at the gun.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Where’s the only forest in this city?!” Tiffany snapped, gun still pointing at him.

 

“Why?”

 

“Where, dammit?!” She shouted, shaking.

 

After Changmin told Tiffany where the forest in this city was, she brushed past him & out of door. She stuck the pistol back into place, breathing heard. As she blinked, another tear rolled down her eyes. The limit was over. The game had finally started.

 

Something cold slapped her cheeks. She stirred, groaning. As another cold & hard surface met her face again, her eyes flashed open. Her head jerked up, eyes scanning around the room & then landed on the woman in front of her. She gasped & started to move only to see her body strap around a wooden chair. She groaned again, as the rope around her wrist began to saw itself into her skin.

 

“Finally awake.”

 

Yuri looked up at her, eyes brooding through the woman, “You can’t use me to get through her, Yoon. Trust me, Tiffany’s away & she won’t be coming back until the end of the week.”

 

Yoona smiled, “I like your attitude. Getting to the point just after your long nap.” She took a firm grip of Yuri’s chin, “You give us bad news, we’ll give you bad news in return.” She tilted her face at an angle.

 

“We’ll keep you in here for as long as it would take your friend to get here. I think that’s pretty fair, isn’t it?” “It’s as horrible as you.”

 

The sly smile disappeared from her face. Letting go of Yuri’s chin with a jerk, Yoona flipped her hair back as she began to pace, “Now that I think of it, I don’t like your attitude at all.”

 

Yuri gave her a glare & looked over to her left. Through a ragged, brown curtain, the outside seemed dark with trees surrounding the cabin. Not to mention, the cabin looked like an old five story house. The ground wood seems loose as roaches ran from corners to corners in the narrow room. Her face squirmed in disgust.

 

“Who’s along with you?” She asked, looking away from the roaches, “Kyu Oppa or Yunnie Oppa?”

 

Yoona frowned, “What do you mean Yun?”

 

“You know exactly what I mean, Yoon. Aren’t you trying to betray Kyu Oppa? Since he can’t get you out of this problem, you had decided to meet up with Yunnie Oppa. I know about everything, even that chip you stole from Jae Oppa’s company. Don’t look so shock. Of course I did tell him.”

 

“You need to stop stalking people.”

 

“& you’ll pay for the things you broke in my apartment. I.” Yuri paused in a fast move as a door outside the room creaked open. She looked up at Yoona cautiously & then quickly shifted her gaze to the door as it came ajar. A smile appeared on his face as he walked in causally.

 

“We met again, Rinnie.” He raised a brow, “Or should I call you Yuri?”

 

“Yuri’s my real name, Oppa.” She took a quick & silent glance at Yoona, “You had wasted your time capturing me. This is really ridiculous.”

 

He smiled again, & turned to looked at Yoona, “Get out.” She gave him a glaring stare, took a small glance at Yuri & stalked out. Kyuhyun took in a deep breath, closing his eyes. His lips twitched in a cruel manner. As he opened his eyes back up, he gave her a menacing look, “What else do you know?”

 

“What do you mean what else do I know?”

 

Kyuhyun laughed & then came to a mirthless stop, “Don’t play smart with me, woman.” He took a closer step to her. She raised her chin to meet his sharp eyes, “It’s a bad thing you’re in her place now, sweetheart, but you just might enjoy it.” He smiled & tilted her chin up with a jerk, “So?”

 

Yuri turned her face to the side, “You’re an , that’s what!” Before she even realize it, a piercing slapped flew across her cheek. She gasped, closing her eyes. Kyuhyun yanked her face with a hold of her chin. Squeezing her jaw, he glared down at her.

 

“Wrong answer!” He shouted into her face, causing her to squeeze her eyes tightly together, “When will she be back?”

 

She looked up at him with one eye open, “When you’re dead.” She pressed her lips together as he slapped her again.

 

“Yoon left her a note & I know she will be here & when she does, I’ll give her the lesson I gave to her lovely sister. I got everything planned.”

 

“Don’t count on it. She’d just ruin your ridiculous planned. She’s way too smart for you, Oppa.” Yuri inhaled through her clogged throat, “You’re stupid to believe in Yoon! You don’t even know when she will betray you. By then, I won’t even be able to shed you a tear.”

 

He yanked her chin free & stepped back in frustration, “I had always hated your big mouth & I always know when someone is blackmailing me. Your consideration is sweet though.” Kyuhyun exhaled tiredly, “I’m tired of this nonsense.” He bit his lips, slowly slid out the pistol behind his white trench-style peacoat & aimed it at her.

 

Yuri looked carefully at his face, disaffirmed “Go ahead, Oppa. Kill me. You know you can’t since I’m your hostage. Or are you too afraid?”

 

He looked at her through the corner of his eyes, aiming the pistol at her forehead, “I’m never afraid, sweetheart, & I never hesitate.”

 

She looked up with searing eyes. Through the hard raindrops, she stood firm without an aching muscle. Her breathing heaved at every clasping thunder. Drops of rain dripped down each pistol in her hands. The cold now shivered down her body. A candle on the windowsill alerted her as it lighted up a dark room.

 

Tiffany brushed her hair back with the tip of the pistol. She tilted her head to the side then continued walking towards the old house. Stopping in front of the porch, her eyes scanned around the place. She grabbed a grossly vein & tested its strength. Placing one pistol back, she took hold of the vein & climbed up the side of the house. Securing herself at the side, she worked the window open slowly.

 

A nasty wind blew at her side. She her body into the dark room, scanning it carefully as the lightning gave her the mere light. Other than the thunderclap, drips of water fell down the side of her cheeks & clothes, alerting her ears. She reached for her other pistol, breathed deeply & walked towards the door.


The floor creaked. The door creaked. She held one arm up at signal with a pistol while the other hang down low. The halls were lighted with torches-like along the wall. Sensing her directions, she turned right slowly. Just as she took a long stride, the wooden planks creaked. Tiffany closed her eyes & cursed. She took in a deep breath & continued. Reaching a door, her hands gradually turned the knob. The light from the room shadowed half of her face just as the door became ajar. She looked inside & smiled in relief.