Tiffany's Secret

Tiffany's Secret

Chapter 15

 

He blew the puff of smoke out, closing his eyes, “Getting marry when you love me, huh, Yoon?” He opened his questioning eyes, raising an eyebrow. Yoona smiled & crossed her long, skinny legs. She glanced at her black/white crocs leigh graphic wedge & wrinkled her sharp, small nose.

 

“You know I can’t resist it. I had been waiting for this day ever since I was a child playing in the sandbox.” She circled her middle finger around the wineglass, gazing up at him with a playful look, “Though I love you very much, sweetie, you know I have to torture her life. She gives me the headaches. Besides, I can’t let anybody win over me. You know that quite well yourself, Kyu Oppa.”

 

He grunted with a small smirk, “Of course.” Taking one last puff from cigar, he dipped the end onto the cigarette plate, “But remember this, if I ever find out that you’re sleeping with him, I’ll have you.” He chuckled as her eyes narrowed at him, “Like Stephanie, Yoon, you belong to me.”

 

“He’ll be my husband.”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head, “Do you really think that I care? Just stay away from him. I know he won’t touch you.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“You know exactly what I mean, Yoon.” He his lips after taking a great sip of the liquor, “He misses Stephanie. Poor man. He never knew why Stephanie killed herself.” A small chuckle came out from his lips, “I enjoyed that night with her very much. Ah, such sweet thoughts.”

 

Yoona looked around the dark room. The booming music from below flowed upward. Colored lights flashed from time to time. She shifted on the leather seat, making herself comfortable, “That’s very good of you, Oppa.” He raised his brows with a teasing but serious look, “Why, you sound jealous.” He leaned forward, elbows on his knee & hands together, “I didn’t do it because you ask me to, honey. I follow no one’s order. They follow mine.” He grunted as she smiled thinly, “I’ll be attending your wedding, honey. Don’t worry about it.”

 

Her eyes widened, “No. You won’t.” His eyes questioned her. She exhaled & leaned back, “You’ll ruin it.” Her eyes narrowed in distaste, “That of a sister is already the maid of honor! You’ll make it worst by attending.”

 

“Tiffany?” Kyuhyun smiled. He leaned back & spread his arms over the leather couch as if he had two women in each arm, “I’ll take care of her during the wedding. She’ll be mine.”

 

“Are you sure you can complete the job? That woman gets in the way too much.”

 

The smile on his face disappeared, “What did I tell you earlier, Yoon? I follow my own orders & I will complete them without any failure.” He bit his lips, looking up at the ceiling, “I haven’t seen her at the cafe for quite a while now.” He narrowed his eyes down at Yoona, “Where the hell is she?!”

 

“How should I know? I don’t keep up with your girlfriends, Oppa.”

 

He took in a deep breath, lifting his chin. Getting up from his seat, Kyuhyun walked pass the coffee table & towards her. His dark eyes gazed down at her. She shifted in her seat & flinched as he lifted her chin up with his fingers. He grunted.

 

“Don’t get smart with me, honey. I don’t like it.” His thumb soothed her right cheek. He tilted his head in a boyish manner, “You’re beautiful. Do you know that?” He smiled as she swallowed, “Get up.” As she did so, he blinked gradually with the smile on his face, “When I say stay away from him, do so. I’m not joking. Get him drunk if you have to. I’ll have no woman of mine sleeping with someone else. Do you hear me, sweetheart? You saw what happened to Stephanie. Same goes with you if you go against my words. By the look on your face, I know you won’t but if you do, remember, honey, I’ll catch you no matter what.” He patted her cheek, “Now go have fun.” Yoona jerked her face to the side. His face hardened, “You know the consequences & I don’t think you want it.” Kyuhyun kissed her cheek lightly, torturing her. When he got near her ear, he whispered, “I’m watching your every movement. Don’t try to trick me. I know them all, honey. Now go.”

 

Jaw clenched shut, Yoona placed on a thin peachy pink lips. Making her way through his close body & the couch, her feet led her out of the room. His guards slyly smiled, pinched her on the cheeks & entered the room with the door closing from behind. Yoona took in a deep breath, closing her eyes. Though she hated the smell of cigarette smoke, she had been used to them for years since meeting Kyuhyun. The man was in control of her, “What are you doing here?” Tiffany whispered lowly, chin on her knees. Jaejoong looked at her. She sat on the large table in the middle of the library like a sad pup. A cute pose. He his lips & walked forward, “I asked, what are you doing here?”

 

“Your lunch.” He uttered, half-slamming the tray down onto the table, “You’re in luck that I don’t starve you.” “Why didn’t you just let that little servant of yours bring it up here? I’m sure Bong Cha won’t tell anyone that I’m locked up in the library.” She turned to fire a deadly gaze at him, “She’s just like you. Boiling blood. Maybe she’s your lost long sister.”

 

“A sock in your mouth would do me good.” Jaejoong remembered saying that to his wife, “No one knows that you’re up here, not even Bong Cha. I want to keep you to myself.”

 

“They’ll find out soon. My mom will call & my friend will come & ask about me. Don’t think that you’re in luck of locking me in here as a secret, Jae Oppa. I will escape.”

 

He shrugged carelessly at her promise, “You can try but you’ll lose to that promise.” Jaejoong grunted & took a bite out of one of the white pizza grilled cheese as she turned her back on him. He raised a brow with a smile on. What a great taste, “Your mom did call.” He added, taking another bite. She didn’t turn around. His eyes skew at her back. Wrinkling his nose in distaste of her rueful act, he swallowed another biteful, “What’s up with you? Mother’s the love of their children. You don’t seem to worry about her.”

 

Her back straightened up. She took in a deep breath, “Don’t get into my business. Mind your own.”

 

“I invited your mother to the wedding.” He angled himself a bit to see the expression on her face. False hope, “She won’t come.” Tiffany said, self-confident in her answer.

 

“Actually, she is.” He frowned as she flinched. There was a mother & daughter far relationship. He his lips after another bite & walked to the end of the table to face her. As he did so, her eyes looked down on him, “By then, you’ll be going back home.”

 

Her eyes widened. He expected her to explode but she didn’t. Instead, she moved her legs to the side & got off the table. He tilted his head in a questionable way. She walked very slowly to a bookshelf nearby. The silence continued as she flipped through the pages of an encyclopedia.

 

“I’m not going back home yet, Oppa.” She broke the silence, speaking very lowly, “You’re wrong there.”

 

“Am I?”

 

Tiffany nodded & turned around, closing the book with a hard thud, “You don’t know the reason why I came here & you don’t know the reason why I needed that folder. You don’t know the reason why I’m stopping your wedding.”

 

His eyes squinted at her as if she was the sun, “Why?”

 

She peered down at the book & placed it back onto the shelf, “Because I love you.”

 

“That’s all?”

 

Tiffany raised her chin at his slow answer, “You don’t know how much it hurts me when you married Stephanie. You don’t know what kind of poor life I led when your father put in my dad in prison.” A thin smile crossed her dry lips & her eyes glinted, “You don’t know how much I love you, Oppa. You don’t know what I’ll give in for your love. To see you marry another woman again, my life will end with nothingness.”

 

Jaejoong stared at her motionless. If she had said what she really feels, why didn’t he ever see it in her? When she had told him she loved him eight years ago, he had believed her. Now, he couldn’t quite catch the words.

 

“I ask you of this, Oppa, please don’t marry Yoona.” She swallowed.

 

He narrowed his brows at her plea, not being able to speak for the minute being. She looked lost in her own world. Was it his fault? Did he notice any sign from her eight years ago? Why was she just confessing her love to him now?

 

Jaejoong stepped forward & stopped in front of her. He gazed down at her eyes, searching for an answer.

 

“You want me to marry you then?” He knew that wasn’t an accurate question.

 

“I...yes.”

 

He shook his head, “Why now, Fany? Why confess your love to me when you know that it’s too late? I love somebody else.”

 

“But that somebody else isn’t Yoona.”

 

He jerked, “Who else could it be? That’s the reason why I’m marrying her.” He raised his chin, taking in a deep breath, “My wedding is tomorrow & I’m happy about it. Don’t try to ruin my day.”

 

“You can never lie to me, Oppa. Even though you still love my sister, I know you’re marrying Yoona because of another reason.”

 

“You’re not being any softer about your love for me, Fany.” He walked pass her over to the other end of the table where the tray was set, “Eat your lunch.” He began to walk to the door but at her words, he stopped, “Why are you running away?” Jaejoong averted, piercing his eyes at her. She smiled slyly, somehow proud at herself, “Marrying Yoona just after Stephanie had died would give you a bad name, Oppa. I suggest for you to wait. She’s not the sweet woman you think she is.”

 

“I know who & what Yoona is.”

 

Her expression changed. Impatience entered her system. Raising her chin in a powerful way, Tiffany walked over to him with some pride, “You don’t believe that I love you?”

 

“I never did say that.” The blood in his vein speed up. Jaejoong gazed wonderfully down at her soft but yet immodest eyes. He felt the urge to pull her into his arm & lock them both inside without the disturbance of the outside world. She was the only woman who had ticked his blood off at such speed for years now. What connection does he have with her? It couldn’t be like. It couldn’t be love. No way.

 

“Can I not prove my love?” She whispered, glancing down & then up again, with such lovable eyes.

 

“How will you do that?”

 

“You’re so silly sometimes.” Hands suddenly on his chest, she pulled at his burgundy ASOS bomber jacket & planted her lips upon his. His eyes shot wide open. Tiffany didn’t begin soft as he would have thought. Instead, she began with the fire of lust. Not even waiting for his response, her fingers knotted tightly into his hair like a mad woman. She began to turned her head at an angle to get a better passageway in between his lips but she didn’t need to; he began his job as a man.

 

It was the second time she had seemed to want his kiss but it was the first time she began the kiss.

 

Her lips were half between his. His tongue was making its way in. Tiffany in his arms, Jaejoong half carried her. She had drove him crazy for weeks now due to of her stubbornness but now, she was driving him crazy on account of her kiss. Two bodies jointed into one just by kissing, not any further. He brought his hand from the knot in her hair & cupped her cheeks. Dying to go further which Jaejoong knew would never happen, he pulled away. His eyes gradually opened. Breathing ever so hard from the kiss, he soothed her cheeks with his thumb, indicating Tiffany to open her eyes.

 

“Now that you know how much I love you.” She whispered, eyes opening slowly, “Promise me you won’t marry her. I beg of you.”

 

“I…”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. Am I disturbing you two?”

 

Jaejoong jerked his head to the door, followed by Tiffany. His eyes narrowed in a questioning way, “Yes, you are. How did you get in here?”

 

“The door wasn’t lock.” Yuri pointed to the knob & worked it, “See?”

 

He growled, “Rinnie, isn’t it?” Yuri nodded her head like a child, “Give us some minutes please. I don’t think you’re suppose to be up here.” He glanced down at Tiffany, “I’m sorry, Fany. The wedding is tomorrow & you can’t delay it by just a small kiss. Goodbye.”


Jaejoong his heels, cursing at his words inwardly. A small kiss? Hell! He’ll remember that kiss for the rest of his life.