Tiffany's Secret

Tiffany's Secret

Chapter 8

 

Tiffany turned off the lights & settled back onto the pillow. She stared up at the ceiling; eyes not ready to close for sleep. What the heck, she knows she can’t sleep until she figures a way to cancel their wedding. There was no way she was going to let him remarry, not so fast just after Stephanie’s death. If only he could have waited, she would never bother to care about it.

 

The man was impossible. Why would he want to remarry so quickly? The only answer to her is always the same; he never loved Stephanie the way she had loved him. It was obviously shown but to marry such a woman like Yoona Im? For that, Tiffany couldn’t quite understand. She doesn’t know him that much but what she does know about him is critrically unreasonable for him to love such a woman.

 

Her thoughts jotted. Impossible. By the way he had talked to her, he couldn’t possibly love her. There was no way. His eyes showed no love & care.

 

Her lips thinned. Of course, he did have a reason to marry her after all, maybe even more than a reason. Not love, that is. She turned over to the side, her hands tucked under her cheek. Very moderately, her thumb moved up to sooth her lips. They parted. Her thumb froze in action, “Oh, no. Tiffany, you wouldn’t dare. No, no.” She turned over to the opposite side, “It’s impossible. You’re impossible.” Turning once again, she faced the ceiling, “You wouldn’t dare.”

 

Yet, she knew better to go against her conscience. Jaejoong had kissed her, thinking that she was Stephanie. By his words, he was still in love with her.

 

Tiffany closed her eyes, fighting against the madness of her thoughts, her planned. She couldn’t in all likelihood make him fall in love with her, his wife’s twin sister. Or maybe she can. Oh hell, what impracticable thoughts was she thinking about?! She loves her sister. She couldn’t & wouldn’t want to do such things. Surely, her thoughts were mad. Yes, of course they were but yet, that was the only plan she had thought of.

 

How could she make him fall in love with her? He was still crazily in love with Stephanie. Tiffany opened her eyes, “You’re her twin, stupid!” Impossible again. She may have the same face, body & likelihood of other aspects that Stephanie had but she was incapable to make him fall in love with her. Stephanie never used any technique to make a man fall in love with her; Stephanie used herself.

 

Was she to play another role of a hoe?! Or was she just to play the role of her sister? They had often switched places when they were young & it had always worked but will it work on Jaejoong? There was no Stephanie left to enjoy the fun. She was by herself, dedicated to stop the wedding. If she fails to make him fall in love with her & stop the wedding, her other unplanned plans would fail as well but if she succeeds, she will continue on with her revenge. On this point, there were no stopping. She had gone this far & she wasn’t about to turn back with a loser’s face on.

 

Slipping out of bed, Tiffany placed on her blue seersucker wrap robe & black coquette slippers & walked out of her room. The hall was dark as she walked slowly on. A night air would do her good on the beach. She yawned just as soon as her slippers touched the sand. A smile came onto her lips. She stretched out & stared out at the empty sky of stars with only half a moon smiling down at her. Wouldn’t it be nice to be at peace like it?

 

“Hey, Ti.”

 

“Hey, Yul.” Tiffany stretched her arms out, smelling the night breeze. Yuri appeared before her & smiled, “How’s it going with Yun?”

 

“Not bad. I have him in my hands. Don’t worry about it. You just go on & do what you have to do.” She gazed up at the moon, “It’s a nice night.”

 

“It really is.” After reaching down to touch her knees, Tiffany straightened up & turned to Yuri. She grimaced before saying, “Jae Oppa & Yoona are getting marry.” Yuri raised her thick, straight brows, “I know. The damn woman tried to throw it into my face & I have to admit, it did hit hard!” She crossed her arm, stick one slim, long leg out & bit her gum, “I know this plan of mine is what I always do to play a man but it’s different with him.”

 

“Him?”

 

“Jae Oppa.” Yuri placed a ‘Get to the point’ face on, “I’ll have to make him fall in love with me, Yuri. That’s the only & best plan I can think of right now. It’s not what I want but it is what I need to do to stop the wedding from happening. It’s too urgent for him to just get up from his accused list of mine & get marry with that woman. I’m not going to let that happen. He said he had his reasons & I have my own reasons to stop this wedding of his.” She grunted with irritation, “He isn’t in love with her either. It’s a possibility I can make him fall in love with me instead. Besides, I’m Stephanie’s twin.”

 

“How are you so sure he’ll fall in love with you? He’s still deeply in love with your sister, Ti. It doesn’t matter if you two are twins.”

 

Tiffany took in a sharp inhale of air. She bit her lips then said, “He kissed me, thinking that I was Stephanie.” Yuri smiled, “You never told me that.”

 

“I don’t need to.”

 

Yuri’s smile grew slyly, “Well, I wish you luck on your mission.” She took a look at her fossil riley multifunction stainless steel watch & groaned with desperation, “I have to run now. Yunnie Oppa’s drunk from drinking too much. We just came back from the club. I’ll see you whenever possible. Goodnight.”

 

“Night.” Tiffany listened to Yuri’s footstep disappearing into the night on the sand. Running her hands through her hair, she knotted her fingers along them & leaned her head back.

 

Taking one last strong intake of his cigarette, Kyuhyun threw it onto the sidewalk & blew out the smoke. He looked around securely, pushed the cafe door open & stalked in coolly. His eyes narrowed, studying the woman sitting down at the far table. He smiled deceitfully. Her beauty specified his hungriness for more soft flesh. Raking his short blonde hair, he walked over. Before he had even reached her, she looked up. It took her a while to smile sweetly up at him. He tapped his long index finger on the mahogany, polished table, “Mind if I join you?”

 

Tiffany tilted her head, “If you pay for my lunch, no.”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled & sat down. He looked down at her work first before gazing up at her immense eyes, “You seem busy. If I’m disturbing you, just say that I am.”

 

“Oh no, you’re not disturbing me at all. My work can always wait. I’m done with my lunch anyway.” She pushed her half-finished creamy curried potato salad to the side & sipped her orange juice. Her eyes peered up at him tactfully.

 

“You look happy today.”

 

She raised a brow & set her cup down, “Might I be.” She took a quick glance at her geneva platinum women’s rhinestone-accented link watch, “You came too late. It’s time for me to go back to work.”

 

He pretended to look absentminded, “Where do you work?” As she pointed a feminine finger over his shoulders, he glanced back, “Kim’s Tech, Inc? I heard it’s a nice place to work at. Computer & chips development?” “Correct.”

 

“So, you work for your own brother-in-law?” It came out slowly, just the way he had intended for it to be. She nodded her head, getting up, “Why don’t I walk you over? It’ll be a nice break for me.”

 

“Sure.” Tiffany threw the white robinson printed triangle tote bag’s strap over her chest & smiled up at him, “I’ll lead the way. Just follow me but first.” She nodded towards the cashier, “You need to pay for my lunch.” He raised his thick yet long brows in surprise with a chuckle, “You were serious?”

 

“I never joke, Kyuhyun Oppa.”

 

Shaking his head, he made his way over & paid for her lunch. The way she act towards him, he liked it. Such a mysterious woman, also were her eyes, unlike Stephanie. Nodding his head, he indicated for her to lead the way. As she did so, a malice grimace appeared on his bow-shaped lips. She was a trouble to him when he first learned that she was Stephanie’s twin but what a hankie, he can use her after all. Just to get close to Jaejoong. He had already gotten a flesh taste of Stephanie. Maybe, just maybe, he can get a new flesh taste after all with her twin.

 

“What’s your occupation?”

 

He jerked out of his thoughts & turned to face her, “My occupation? Well.” He glanced around. They were already in the building, entering the elevator, “I’ll be running my father’s business company soon. We work on manufacturing fashion designed from great designers.”

 

“That’s nice.”

 

“It’s not bad.” The elevator door opened. The noise of employees ran everywhere. He followed from behind, shortening the great length that his long legs can take, “You have an office?”

 

“Yes, with a door.” He chuckled huskily, “This way.” She made a left, walked a few feet & then came to a stop. A shy smile worked onto her hot pink lips, “You’ll have to excuse my mess. I don’t keep things organized very well.”

 

“Neither do I.” He gave her his best smile & pointed his head at the door, telling her to open it. She shrugged & turned the knob. In front of him lay a messy room for sure. He chuckled & entered the room, closing the door behind him. Sacks of folders & papers lay on top of her desk, all scattered about. He picked up a piece of paper & raised a brow, “Don’t you get tired?”

 

“Not usually.” She threw her bag onto the floor behind her chair & sat down, “Have a seat.”

 

“No thanks. My lunch break had ended long ago. I better head back. It was nice seeing you again.”

 

She smiled up at him, “I like to get to know my sister’s friends better. Though you are the only one that I had really met, it gives me a relief that she had a caring friend.”

 

“It was no problem.” He showed off his most charming smile, “I’ll see you tomorrow?” She nodded her head delicately, “Alright. Bye.” He turned around & walked out, feeling more certain than ever. The smile was still on his face as he walked back to the elevator. He winked to an employee, making her blush. A mirthlessly grunt came out between his lips. Tucking his hands into his london fog durham black coat pocket, he waited before the elevator door, whistling. His right feet tapped upon the floor. The wait was as long as the delay he had been anticipating to get the man into his hands.

 

Kyuhyun looked down at his polished, gleaming black straight captoe bluchers shoes. He half-smiled, more of a deceitful smirk. The bell of the elevator door sounded. He veered his gaze up. His smile deepened, showing his dimples. Raking his hair back, he entered the elevator & stood facing the door. As it close, he angled his head to guilefully look at his foe.

 

“Having a bad afternoon, I see.”

 

“What in god’s blazes are you doing here?” Jaejoong’s eyes blackened fiercely.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled, “Tiffany is more to my stimulating taste than your late wife, Jaejoong. I.” He grunted in a hard breath as he went slamming against the elevator wall. By his neck, Jaejoong held his collar tightly.

 

“If you touch her, I swear I’ll kill you with my own hands.”

 

“A threat?”

 

Jaejoong him harder against the wall. Breathing into his face, he narrowed his fiercely burning eyes, “Lay a finger on her & you’ll regret it!” He hissed, with a tight promise, “She isn’t the play toy you’re looking for. I suggest for you to go look somewhere else, Kyuhyun.” His hands around his neck collar tightened.

 

“Leave her out of this.”

 

A smirk appeared on Kyuhyun’s lips, “Maybe a taste of Stephanie’s twin won’t be so bad, don’t you think? I’m only a little step away from getting Tiffany in bed, Jaejoong.”

 

Jaejoong growled. Just as he raised his fist to plant a mark on the man’s cheek, the elevator door opened. Fist still in the air, he angled his head & furiously glared at the crowd of employees. Their eyes widened in shock, taking steps back. Sharply, glaring at Kyuhyun, he sneered relentlessly, “Stay away from her.” He jerked him free & stalked away after the crowd has made way.

 

Kyuhyun straighten his neck collar, eyes on Jaejoong’s vanished body. He swallowed tightly. Anger bubbled up inside of him. Disgruntled, he tore his blue 2-py cotton satin stripe straight collar french cuff dress shirt down, misplacing the buttons. The last thing he will not see to do is stay away from the twin.

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

if the moderator let me, i will be re-posting all of my old fanfic from my acc kpopl0v3r here but if they won't, i will try to make a blog or a livejournal so all of those that still wants to read it could read it again :)