Tiffany's Secret

Tiffany's Secret

Chapter 1

 

Tiffany Hwang stared out beyond the sea to the other side of the world. What other side? She doesn’t know but that was where her twin sister would be living for the rest of her dead life. The beloved, twin sister she hadn’t seen for three lonely years was gone. God had found another best friend was what her mother had told her but the world was cruel to her beloved sister before she had even left. Her life was ruined just because of the man whom she loved so much.

 

Stephanie, her beloved sister was watching her from above.

 

She wiped her tears away with the back of her hands. How she hated that man now. She had so much loved him as her brother-in-law but now, that love was destroyed. He destroyed her sister’s life & she was here to destroy his life. Revenge has called upon her. She needed to take revenge for her sister. The man was going to pay. He lied to love Stephanie forever. He broke his vows to her & killed her silently. So silently that she wanted to slap the handsome face she hadn’t seen for three years.

 

All the letters Stephanie had sent to her gave her all the evidence she needed but never to those damn pigs called the police! Stephanie had killed herself but Tiffany blamed her brother-in-law still. The man had been cheating on her sister with another woman for a year now. Stephanie had only written brief description about it but Tiffany knew it had crushed her heart. Stephanie had suffer the pain of leaving under a roof with a man who had once loved her but now, that love was gone.

 

Tiffany couldn’t quite understand why she had killed herself. All the easy work could had been done without any killing. There was something called divorcement. Why couldn’t her sister just get a divorce with her husband & be done without no killing? Tiffany, herself, had fallen in love with five men but it wasn’t that deeply. Guess love can really led to suicide.

 

Stephanie could have just talked to her but she didn’t. Now that, Tiffany couldn’t quite understand either. Her sister had married a rich man, Tiffany swallowed. Yes, a rich man with a father that had sent her own dad to prison. Eight years ago, had it happened & eight years ago had Stephanie been married to her husband but was now dead. Everything had happened so fast. Her dad was sent to jail by the lied of causing a fraud disk of his newly developed Microsoft chip but really, what had contained in it was a virus to cause a computer to shut down.

 

She knew her dad didn’t do any of those. He wouldn’t have the heart, too. Three long years had he spent on creating such a precious thing to his life that he didn’t really paid any attention to his growing daughters. Bae Hwang was a man of importance to his wealthy, famous business of computing designed. He was the owner & creator of the Hwang’s Comp. Enterprise. He married a woman he rarely paid attention to because his work was so important to him.

 

On the birth of her & her sister, he wasn’t even there to comfort Ae Cha Hwang through the pained. Until eight years ago, everything started to fall apart. Stephanie had fallen in love with the man she had married, truly knowing that his father was one of Bae’s biggest enemies. Tiffany had kept shut with her sister’s pleading. Stephanie truly loves the man. With their father & mother not knowing, her twin sister continued to date him.

 

One night of disaster, they lost everything. Bae Hwang was sent to jail. Chin Ho Kim, the big enemy of Bae Hwang, had taken control of the Hwang’s Comp. Enterprise which was now named the Kim’s Comp. Enterprise. Lifelessly, Ae Cha was left with her twin daughters of nothing but penniless.

 

Tiffany cursed for her stupidity! She should have never signed that contract. She should have never.

 

“Marriage of Stephanie Hwang to Kim Jaejoong.” Jesus christ, she still remember what it had said. Chin Ho Kim had never found out that his oldest son had been dating Stephanie in secret. Yes, Tiffany knew it was him who had stolen the disk his father had created & exchanged it into a disk full of viruses. He was the one who should be in jail, not Bae Hwang.

 

Nevertheless, Stephanie, fifteen seconds older than Tiffany, was married to Chin Ho Kim’s oldest son, the one who Stephanie had fallen in love with. Tiffany had detested at first to sign the contract since her mother was unconscious, lying in the hospital after her husband was arrested but the pleading of Stephanie & the words of Chin Ho Kim sending them off into the street penniless, she had to sign it. If she didn’t sign it, what could have become of them all?

 

She knew why Chin Ho Kim wanted her twin sister to marry his oldest son so much. It was because of revenge. Bae Hwang had stolen his beautiful girlfriend back in Anyang Foreign Language High School with his smartness & looked. Chin Ho has the look himself but it was the smartness that he lacked against Bae. Ae Cha Kim was the cause of the fight. After high school, everyone went their separate ways, except Bae & Ae Cha. They had stayed together, finished Ajou University together & got married.

 

Years later, Chin Ho Kim came to San Francisco, California just to take over Hwang’s Comp. Enterprise, damage Bae’s family & take Stephanie away to make more sufferings to the Hwang family. He did a fabulous job but now, Tiffany wasn’t at all glad that he had died a year ago. She was here to take revenge, not only for her sister but also for her family, especially her father. Damn it all! She wants the famous Chin Ho Kim to see how she could take it all back with her brilliant planned. Kim’s Comp. Enterprise would become Hwang’s Comp. Enterprise once more. She wants him to see what she’s got so she can surely laugh in his face. She wants to set her fist on his jaw like he had done so with her father but damn it all! Stephanie Kim can’t become Stephanie Hwang anymore. She was with god.

 

How she still hated him. No, how she hated the whole Kim family. They were part of it. They ruined her life & her family. She went to Australia’s most highest & known university, following her father’s footstep. Now, she was one of the computer designer herself. Proud & gladly, she had worked in Kim’s Comp. Enterprise for eight months now to spy for herself. They didn’t even find out.

 

Tiffany smirked angrily. None of the incorporated files proves that Chin Ho Kim had done all of the things he had accused Bae Hwang to be doing. Damn! He had grown smart after disappearing from high school to the States to continue on his studies, she had found out. No files to be found. None. He must have known that she’ll take revenge somehow. That was so much like Chin Ho Kim. He had grown absolutely smart but she wasn’t about to give up yet. There was still his company in Seoul where she was standing on the beach right now. All the files of what he had done were in Kim’s Tech. Inc. All she has to do was get a good job there, get revenge for her sister, get the Kim sued & then all was done. Nothing was too hard for her. She was born to live in a tough world.

 

All of this will be done with a snap of her long, slender finger.

 

Now that Tiffany was here waiting for her sister’s husband to come back from his work, she couldn’t wait to see his surprise face. In the awes, he didn’t even know that she was here. A nasty grin appeared at her pale pink, heart-shaped lips. What wonder to see him, really. She had just arrived an hour ago with her mother & surprised his servants. Tiredness was developing in her body but she resisted the urge to go straight to bed in a stranger’s house.

 

“Tiffany.” Mrs. Hwang’s voice broke into her thoughts.

 

She pulled on a smile & turned around on the pale sand to her mother. Mrs. Hwang walked up to her daughter with a smile of sorrow. Wrinkles were really showing on her forehead since the news of her daughter’s death had reached her.

 

“What are you doing out here all alone?”

 

“I just needed to think, mom.” Tiffany replied shortly, “Go back inside. The wind isn’t good for you. I’ll come in soon.”

 

“Yunho is home.”

 

Tiffany raised a straight, non-surprise brow. Goody, this was going to be fun. What one thing she needs to do was keep all her planned out of her mother’s way. She couldn’t risk letting her mom know why she was here for other than Stephanie’s funeral. Her mom needs to return back home directly by her orders after the funeral but she; she needs to take care of some business.

 

“Alright, mom. I’ll come in soon.” She mumbled, & turned back to look out at the sea. Mrs. Hwang, not knowing what to do, nodded & left. Tiffany let out a cold breath. She misses her dear sister so much. All questions were why? She could have visited Stephanie during the holidays when she was still alive but money was limited for her. They were rich but went poor because of one man named Chin Ho Kim.

 

She grunted offhandedly. Her sister could have visit her but what was weird was that she never did in the last three years. Stephanie never even called her in those years. All she did was sent a letter per month of a limited amount of thirteen sentences, ‘Probably problems with her husband.’ Tiffany thought. She her lips.

 

“I’m out to get you, Kim’s.” She whispered, then turned around gradually. Straight from her by a distance of a football field laid one of the Kim’s houses. Tiffany couldn’t help but smirk. Their house used to be that elegant until some monster stole it. What happiness.

 

Tiffany continued walking while studying the mansion at the same time. It was the only house so near to the beach without counting the hotels but yet, the Kim’s were rich, filthy rich bastards! The red roof stood out perfectly in the hot sun. The house stood five stories high.

 

“Probably with an elevator!” She hissed.

 

No flowerbeds were found anywhere but the house was cleanly shined. The windowpanes glinted everywhere, making her brown wide eyes hurt. There were stairs running here & there. With luck, maybe she’ll get lost & find her knight.

 

Tiffany laughed crazily at herself. She can’t wait to see what Yunho has. The man was to make her sick, too. He was somewhere inside that beautiful house, she knows. All he was, was a womanizer, ‘That bastard!’ Tiffany thought, with hisses. She didn’t like the man one bit.

 

Taking her last step of exhaustion, Tiffany claimed the stairs to the front-glassed door. Somehow, there were two front sides of the house but no backside. Weird but beautiful.

 

She opened the door then close it carelessly. She knew she was acting like a jerk but that was part of the revenge & that was part of her family’s money, too. Walking down the hall, she walked into the living room, the only room she knew inside the house. When they first got there, Tiffany went straight to the beach, letting her mother explore the house with Dae Ho, Chin Ho now eighteen year old son. She could cared less about the house while trying to think.

 

“There she is, Mr. Kim.” Bong Cha, the upper servant, smirked.

 

Tiffany let out a frustrated air. Just meeting the middle age woman about an hour ago, nobody could tell how much she hates her. The woman was a bloody -talker! How could anyone ever stand her? Especially Stephanie? The woman’s hair was pulled up into a bun, showing her neck. A stick she was. Dressed in a servant’s outfit, Bong Cha put her hands on her hips & smirked again. Tiffany shuddered. Not because of her ugly smile but because of the way she posed.

 

The man turned around & smiled at her. His smile: infectious but cute. His teeth: perfectly straight & white. His eyes: direct womanizing looks. His face: gorgeous. His body: nicely worked. His stare: uncomfortable.

 

Tiffany lifted her chin up & made her way towards him. He held out his hand first. She took it without a smile.

 

“Nice to see you again, Tiffany.”

 

“Same here.” She replied, pulling her hand back.

 

He shook his head, “Still the same old Tiffany I met at my brother’s wedding. Never change, eh?”

 

Her look turned into a hateful glare. At the corner of her eyes, Tiffany can see her mother’s pleading look. She ignored the look, her lips slowly as Yunho raised an interesting thick brow.

 

“Where’s your brother?” Tiffany asked carelessly, but yet, wanting to meet him.

 

“Dae Ho? He’s standing over there.” Yunho stretched his hand & pointed his long, index finger out.

 

That got her more annoyed! Her breathing increased. She knew the man loved it when her temper blows off & he knew whom she was talking about. She was going to get her answer with her growl or without one, “I meant Jae, damnit!”