Chapter 9

The Wolf's Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    The next day, Hana's bullying decreased big time. There wasn't any hateful words thrown at her nor was their letters in her locker. Who ever saw the whole incident Wednesday after school with Hana beating up Hyun, told their friends; it quickly spread through everyone in the school. They quickly knew not to mess with Hana especially if it involves her parents and grandfather. 

Also that Thursday, Exo-M were back in school, and Hana was secretly happy to have Luhan sitting by her again. Of course, she wouldn't say that out loud. However, what the boys did when walking by Hyun's desk made Hana suspicious. 

Kris walked by his desk he "accidently" bump into Hyun making him fall into his chair. 

"Sorry." Kris didn't sound appologistic at all; it was more like he was glaring at him. He silently walk up to Hana. 

Lay and Chen walked up to Hyun and grabbed his shoulder. They both squeezed it really hard. Hyun was definitely trying to hold his scream back.

"Don't worry about Kris Hyung. Okay?" Lay said with a glare. Hana has never seen Lay glare before; she was quite shock.

"Yea no need to worry at all." Chen made it sound like a threat. They both let go of him and walk up to Hana as while. Lay went back to normal; he smiled and waved at Hana. 

By now the whole class was watching the scene. The boys were scared while the girls were fangirling over them.

Xiumin walked by as well; his hand "accidently" drops Hyun's notebook off of his desk. Xiumin doesn't even say sorry, and keeps walking to Hana. 

Tao was walking with a book in his hand. As Hyun bend down to pick up his notebook, Tao "accidently" dropped his book on Hyun's head. 

"Eh what was that-" Hyun looks up at Tao and he didn't finish his sentence because Tao had the most dangerous glare he had ever seen. Hyun quickly closed his mouth and went back picking up his notebook. 

Tao also walk to Hana with a big smile and yelling "Mei Mei!"

Hyun was so confused. Why were those boys doing this to him. What did he do to them? 

Man all of them are so dangerous. I have never seen such a glares before. Especially the young one.

Luhan walks up to Hyun and bends down to help him pick up his notebook; well at least that what it look like from on lookers. 

"If you dare to hurt Hana in any single way, we will ruin you. She has 6 guys defending her now. Don't you dare to forget that." Luhan threatly whisper. Hyun eyes got big and Luhan can definitely see fear in his eyes. Luhan smirked, "In case you didn't know, we are pretty strong. All of us are trained in different fighting style. So next time think before you do something to Hana." 

Luhan and Hyun got up at the same time. Luhan handed his notebook back to Hyun with a overly sweet smile, "Be careful next time." Of course, to the students it sounds like a nice comment, but to Hyun and the other 5 boys it sounded like a threat. Hyun nodded his head several time with big eyes. Luhan just smiles and walks up to his desk. 

Nevermind this guy is way more dangerous than the young one. Ahhh man what did I get myself into.

Hyun just sulks into his chair with a heavy sigh. 

 

"What was all that about?" Hana asked after Luhan sat down. 

"What are you talking about?" Luhan asked. 

"I mean all of you "accidently" hurting Hyun." Hana explained while she quoted 'accidently' with her fingers. 

"What do you mean Hana?" Chen said with a sly smile. 

"I mean-" However Hana was cut off by Kris, "Eh don't worry about it. Anyway class is about to start." Kris patted Hana's head and went back to his seat. Slowly, the other 4 boys also went back to their seat as well; of course without Tao complaining about not being able to seat by Hana and wanting to change seats with Luhan than with Xiumin pulling his ear and forcing him to his seat.

Hana turns to Luhan, "What did you tell Hyun?" 

"Oh nothing." Luhan smirks and puts his hand behind his head and leans back. 

Hana looks at him suspiciously while Luhan just keeps smirking. 

***************

     Now it was finally Saturday and Hana is relaxing on the sofa after cleaning the whole house. Tears are falling down her face as she continues to watch a sad movie on the t.v. She quickly grabs the napkin on the coffee table and blows her nose loudly. 

Her phone suddenly starts ringing. Without looking at the caller I.D. she picks up the phone. 

"Hello." Hana says with her hoarse voice. 

"Hey. Are you sick?" the voice on the other line says.

Hana quickly clears , "Uh yes. Luhan?"

"Yea. It's me. I called because I-" Luhan starts to say, "Ehh Tao I'm asking calm down!" Hana hears Luhan yelling at Tao. 

"Than ask her quickly." Tao voice comes out as a mumble from the other line. Suddenly Hana hears noises of something falling. 

"Luhan? Is everything all right?" Hana asks with worry. 

"Yeah. Just taking care of annoying maknae." Luhan replies. 

"Hey who are you calling annoying?" Tao quicky resorts back. 

"He calling you annoying." Chen says from the other line. Hana was trying so hard to hold back her laugh; she can already see the scene in their house. Tao and Chen fighting. Lay and Kris minding their on business, and Xiumin getting annoyed by the two maknaes. 

"You are more annoying than me." 

"Yea right. Keep dreaming."

"No you keep dreaming."

"That was the worst comeback ever."

"Says who?"

"Says me."

Suddenly Hana hear a loud thud. 

"Xiumin Hyung~" Chen and Tao whine together. 

"You both are annoying. Now will you guys better shut up and let me watch some tv before I kick you out of his house." Xiumin says. Hana is smiling just imaging Xiumin hitting both on the head. 

The noises slowly disappears. 

"Ah finally some peace and quiet." Luhan sighs. Hana lets out a small giggle. 

"Sounds like you guys are having fun." 

"You call that fun? This is a everyday thing." Luhan sighs again, "Now if you want to see real fun how about coming with us to the beach?" 

Hana could tell Luhan was smirking from the other line, but Hana is too shock to care. She hasn't been invited to anything evern since the incident, and she hasn't been to the beach for over so many years; the last time she went was with her parents and grandfather. Hana isn't sure if she really wants to go though. 

However, something is forcing her to say yes. 

"Hana?" Luhan asks wondering if she was still on the line. 

"Yes." Hana simply says. 

"So you're coming?" Luhan question again with doubt. He actually thought she would say no, but he is really excited she said yes. 

"Yea." 

"Well get rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter