Chapter 28

The Wolf's Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Not Edited 

***** 

Hana’s POV 

 “Mom!”

 I jumped slightly on the sofa I was sitting on and quickly looked around my surrounding. I immediately noticed that I was in my living room; however, it looked exactly how I remembered it to be when I was little, “I’m going to go play with Blackie.”

I turned towards the kitchen to see my child-self again. She was wearing a black dress with white polka-dots.

“Okay, Sweetie.” A soft voice responded from the hallway. The soft voice suddenly made my heart race since I haven’t heard it in such a long time. There out of the hallway and into the living room came a beautiful woman with natural long wavy brown hair. She had a wide pure smile on her face making her whole face shine.

I stared dumbly at her.

“Just be careful, Princess.” A deep voice spoke behind the woman. A man came out after few moments. His natural black hair was comb perfectly while his dimples on both cheeks were present as he spoke. The same dimples that I would poke every time I got bored.

“Mom.” I stayed frozen in the spot as I looked at my parents, “Dad.” My voice was hoarse like I haven’t spoke for a long period of time. Without any warning tears started to ran down my face.

I walked towards my parents in awe. I wanted to hug them and plaster their faces with my kisses; however, when I went to touch their arm, my hand slipped through them. Remorse filled up my chest when I remember this was just a flashback; they aren’t here with me anymore.

“Stupid.” I mumbled to myself, “Just a flashback.” I wiped my tears before a knock on the back door grabbed my attention. Dad went to open the door and said hello to the stranger that was blocked from my view.

“Ready to go?” A familiar voice said making my eyes go wide. As Dad stepped away, there stood Luhan with his blonde hair and the same baby face. Nothing changed him; he still looked the same as he does in the present.

“Let’s go, Blackie!” My child-self yelled happily causing the adults to chuckle at her (my) innocence.

Luhan effortlessly picked her (me) up and smiled at her with so much love in his eyes.

“Say bye.” He spoke softly.

“Bye Mom.” My child-self waved at Mom and Dad, “Bye Dad.”

“Bye Sweetie.” Both kissed her (me) on the cheeks before going back to their room.

“Let’s go!” My child-self wrapped her arms around Luhan’s neck and hugged him with a big smile. Luhan smiled back before kissing her (me) on the forehead and walking to the backyard.

What the hell is going one?

Did I know Luhan when I was little?

Why don’t I remember this?

My parents knew Luhan?

I quickly composed myself and started to walk out to the backyard, but the minute that I stepped out a bright light made me close my eyes. A sudden cracking pain went through my head before everything went black.

A sudden throbbing pain passed through my head making me scrunched my eyes together hoping that the pain would go away soon. Why was I having such painful headaches?

I positive I didn’t do anything that will cause such pain.  

Slow painful minutes passed before the pain finally subside into a dull throbbing. I sighed and got more comfortable on my bed with the comforter over my body.

Hold on…why is my bed not bouncy?

I pulled the comforter closer just to realize that my feet weren’t cover anymore. My blanket was way bigger than this.

“Why isn’t she waking up?” A deep voice spoke from the other side of the room. The voice sounded familiar, but at the same time strange.

“That’s what happens when you freaking pressed her pressure points too hard.” Another voice spoke.

Pressure points?

What the hell is going on?

I slowly opened my eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter