Chapter 29

The Wolf's Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Not Edited

*****

                  Luhan stood in his dark room staring out the glass double door at the moon. His anger was fading slowly; however, remorse took over its spot.

How could he be so stupid to leave Hana by herself like that?

Luhan thought maybe Block B wouldn’t be dumb enough to actually kidnap Hana from her own house.

Oh how he was wrong. Hana was kidnapped in Exo-M’s property under their nose. The minute that he smelled their scent few feet away from Hana’s house, he quickly broke out in a run. When he reached her house, he noticed that nothing was damaged except for the marking of Seven Seas on the living room wall.

The big circle that surrounded 77 made his blood boil.

How dare they kidnap his mate?

Luckily for Luhan, Tao was also coming to visit Hana and when he smelled Block B’s scent, Tao immediately ran back home and got the whole pack.

Kris quickly contacted SM while Xiumin was trying to calm Luhan down who’s whole body was shaking in anger. He wanted to hit something. He wanted to rip something.

He wanted to kill Block B.

Without any warning, Luhan stalked out to the backyard and went up to the edge of the forest. His hand formed a fist before punching the tree to his left. The tree’s bark split in half, the force causing splinters to fly everywhere.

Luhan was outside for over an hour taking his anger out on the trees. Nobody from Exo-M stopped him knowing that he needed to do something about his anger before he completely explodes.

While Luhan was having his breakdown, SHINee walked out of the forest looking serious as ever. They knew exactly what Luhan must be going to through right now, and they wanted to help as much as possible.

“The Kings send us here.” Onew said to Kris. Everyone was standing outside with the sun setting lazily causing an orange tint making their skin glow slightly, “Do you have anything we could use to track her scent down.”

Tao went inside the house and got the blanket on the sofa that Hana uses every time she watches TV.

“She always uses this.” Tao handed the blanket to the Taemin. Taemin took a sniff of it before passing to s who did the same.

SHINee were the trackers of SM. Their noses could find tiniest scent miles away, and they are known for it among all the werewolf empires.

“We will try our best.” Minho said as Luhan walked toward the small group. His knuckles were bruised and bloody but healing quickly. The anger was still resided behind his eyes, but he felt a little better after punching some trees.

Exo-M nodded their heads in appreciation before SHINee turned around to walked back to the forest. They stopped in their tracks to see some trees half fallen while other had deep dents on them,

“Wow.” Key mumbled before shaking his head and walking towards the forest with his pack behind him.

Exo-M heard their howls as SHINee raced through the dense forest. The only thing they could do now is wait any news from SHINee.

It was way past midnight; however, Luhan couldn’t even close his eyes for a second. His mind was racing about Hana, and how she was doing.

He continued to stare at the moon with lazy eyes. His heart felt like it was ripped in two. How could he ever be Hana’s mate when he made such a big stupid mistake?

He deserves to be rejected.

Hana needs someone who can protect her; someone other than him.

*****

Hana’s POV

                  “Oppa!” I turned toward the voice. There, again, stood my child-self except for the fact that I was younger than my other flashbacks.

The sun was shining as I stood by my child-self on the backyard. The grass was healthy green while the chirping of the birds caused calmness to surround the scene.

“Oppa!” My child-self called again as she (I) waved her (my) small arms around trying to grab someone’s attention. I looked toward the forest as I saw a figure emerging.

The blonde hair looked almost white because of the sun while the tall and slight masculine figure walked peacefully toward us.

“Is that Luhan?” I asked myself, but Luhan was much slimmer than this male.

“Oppa!” My child-self ran towards the figure with her arms stretched out. The man squatted down and pick her (me) up effortlessly before spinning her around in circles.

Joyful laughter surrounded the backyard causing me to smile softly. I don’t know who this Oppa is, but he’s definitely making my child-self happy.

The male stopped spinning as he tilted his head a little and gave my child-self a big kiss on her cheeks. My child-self grabbed his face causing me to see the full view of the mysterious male before kissing him back on his cheek as well.

My smile left my face as I say the man.

My h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter