Chapter 32

The Wolf's Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Not Edited

*****

3rd POV

                  A sharp pain went through Hana’s heart as the words that came out of Luhan’s mouth repeating itself in her mind. She felt like she was drowning; everything was suffocating her. Without any warning, tears rolled down her cheeks like a small stream.

Hana wasn’t staring at Luhan anymore. Instead of she looking past him. The walls felt like they were closing up on her, but she made no sound of sadness or discomfort. Her heart literally felt like it was broken into millions of pieces. Hana, finally, realized that she was too much in love with Luhan now. She fell too deep in yet no regret was present.

Her arm started to shake as anger boiled in her blood. The 28 hours that she was kidnapped, Luhan was always on her mind. She worried about him nonstop, but most importantly she wanted to hug him.

To kiss him.

She wanted to spill everything that was in her heart to him.

To be able to call Luhan her mate.

Her friend.

Her boyfriend.

Her soul mate.

But now she wanted to bring him pain like he did just moments ago. To make him realize how much those words have physically and emotionally hurt her.

A sudden loud slap was heard in the empty house.

Luhan’s face was toward the side while he slowly moved his hand towards the redness on his cheek that was forming. His cheeks didn’t hurt, but his heart did. With wide shock eyes, Luhan turned to look at Hana.

Hana had tears rolling down her red cheeks. Her hands were shaking as her eyes stared into his. The brown chocolate eyes showed pure anger that Luhan has never witnessed before.

“Hana?” Luhan voice broke as the tension between the two got thicker.

“Stop.” Hana’s voice was hard, “Do not say my name. I do not want to hear my name from you mouth.”

Hana grabbed Luhan by his collar and brought his face down so they were even in height, “You think it’s funny. Huh? Playing with my feelings?”

“What?” Luhan asked shock couldn’t believe what’s coming out , “I would never find that funny.”

Hana let go of him as the anger reside slowly. Luhan straightened up and stared down at the girl who was looking at him desperately, “Than take those words back.”

He stared at her with a blank expression. Oh, how much he wanted to take those words back; however, he can’t. He wasn’t able to protect her when she needed him the most, how is he going to do it in the future?

Hana’s life is in danger right now. Block B, fortunately, only kidnapped Hana, but what if they have done some great damage that would never bring her back. What if instead of kidnapping they thought it was better to get her out of the picture all together.

Just that thought made Luhan want to puke. How can he let this innocent girl into something as dangerous and dark as his world?

A normal mate for a werewolf involves a human girl who has a werewolf father. They are usually from a different Empire. All the mates in SM are from Empires from all around the world, but Hana is a pure human. Her parents have no werewolf gene in them. Hana wasn’t meant to be brought into his world.

Luhan sighed, “I can’t take those words back, Hana.”

“Why?” Her voice whimpered, “Tell me the truth, Luhan. You wouldn’t have gone through this much just to tell me that you don’t want to be my mate. What are you trying to hide?”

Luhan looked at Hana’s determined face. There was no use of hiding anything from her. She read him like a book, now.

“You were kidnapped, Hana.” Luhan’s voice was rough, “You were kidnapped because you are meant to be my mate. What happens next time when they want to take you out? My world is too dangerous for you. I can’t let you have to go through that again. I want you to reject me and move on. I want you to go on with life. To graduate high school, to go to a good university, to find you human love, to marry him, and have kids.” His voice got louder and louder as the frustration built inside of him. His hand was in his hair messing up the hairstyle.

Luhan paced back and forth in front of Hana as he tried to control himself. His voice suddenly got soft as he looked at her, “I want you have a normal life. A life without any of these mess.”

Hana stared at Luhan not showing any reaction. His words kept replaying in her mind as she thought about her future.

Yes, she wants a normal life. A life where there has to be no danger whatsoever. But just imagining living her life with another boy made her frown. She couldn’t imagine living her life without Luhan now. He’s the one that made her feel warm, protected, and, most importantly, loved.

He’s the one that brings smiles to her face.

The one that makes her laugh.

The one that can make her blush so easily.

He’s the one that can make butterflies attack her stomach and heart race with just one glance.

Hana grabbed his elbow and moved closer to him. They were staring at each other.

“I love you.” Those three words words that came out of Hana’s mouth made Luhan hold his breathe. His eyes got big and it felt like time stop.

“I love you.” Hana repeated again, “For the hours that I was kidnapped, I could only think about you. I was wondering how you were doing? How you were handling all of this right now? How much did you eat and sleep because I know for a fact that you were beyond angry. I was worried about you instead of thinking about me. I wanted to hear your voice. I wanted to see you smile. I wanted to touch you.” Hana brought up her hand and gently placed them on his cheeks. Luhan immediately leaned against them as he continued to stare at her.

“Not once did I think you wouldn’t come to rescue me. I knew with all my heart that you would save me.” Hana rubbed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter