Chapter 3

The Wolf's Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    It was finally lunch time. Hana took her lunch box out her backpack and silently walk out the classroom without noticing the 6 boys staring at her. Kris got up from his seat and walked to Luhan, while the other 5 boys followed shortly.

Kris patted Luhan's shoulder, "Good job." 

Tao sat down on Luhan's desk, "Step one is complete; now you only have 2 steps left." 

"But those are the hardest." Xiumin said while crossing his arm across his chest. 

"Hyung will be able to do it." Lay patted Luhan's other shoulder.

"Waee let's go eat, I'm hungry." Chen whine. Exo-M starts walking to the cafeteria. 

"And you say I whine." Tao slighty push Chen. Chen push Tao right back. Both them having a little fight as they walk to the cafeteria. 

"Can I just kick them out of the pack?" Kris mumbling while rubbing is forehead with annoyance. 

"They're the maknae; they will calm down once they get older." Lay assured. 

"Highly doubt it." Xiumin reply while looking back the maknae still fighting. 

***************

    Hana open the door to the roof. She walk out and stared at the beautiful scene. 

Hana always eats her lunch on the rooftop; she likes the peace and quiet. It gives her time to think over things that are bothering her. She walk around the small square shape building where she came from. At the other side, there is a ladder use to climb to the top. Hana climb the ladder and reach the top. Sitting down, she open her lunchbox and started eating.

Luhan

Hana's eyes got big as the boy's name suddenly appear in her thoughts.

Why am I thinking about him? What's so special about him? I mean he is handsome with his blonde soft hair, clear skin, and his beautiful big brown eyes. 

Hana shook her head getting rid of her thoughts about Luhan. She continue eating thinking about what to make for dinner.

***************

    "Where is Mei Mei?" Tao asked while eating his food.

The minute Exo-M reached the cafeteria, everyone stopped talking and stared at them; some with love and others with jealousy. However, the stares didn't bother them except for Tao and Chen. Tao was smiling as he li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter