Chapter 13

The Wolf's Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "How long are you going to stay here?" Kris asked as he walked up to Luhan. 

After the emotional day for Hana, Luhan has been hidden in the forest listening to everything Hana was doing; making sure that she is alright. 

"Maybe all night." Luhan said. 

Chen started to choke on his own spit, "ALL NIGHT?!"

Xiumin hit Chen on the back of his head, "Shut up pabo. What if she heard you?"

"You guys can go back." Luhan suggested to Kris. Kris nodded his head, knowing that his mate is waiting for him at home. 

"Okay let's go." 

After walking for a few feet, Chen suddenly realized that it was too quiet, "Hey where is Tao?"

"Stalking Minjoo." Xiumin replied with a blank face. 

"Ugh please don't turn me into a stalker when I find my mate." Chen said.

Lay laughed while patting Chen's back, "I think everybody turns into a stalker after finding their mate. Remember how bad Kris hyung was." Both Chen and Lay started to laughing remembering the past. 

Kris quickly glared at them, making them quiet. 

***************

     Everything was back to normal the next day. Hana was in her chair getting ready for class when suddenly she heard her name being called.

"MEI MEI!!!!" Tao came running to the classroom with Xiumin right on his tail. Tao quickly attached himself to Hana, making her get up and becoming his shield. 

"Mei Mei save me from the meanie hyung." Tao pouted cutely at Hana. 

"Stop being a puppy and fight like a wolf!" Xiumin said trying to get Tao from behind Hana except Tao was faster with his blocking. 

The other boys walked into the class like this was a normal situation. 

Luhan sat down quietly, "Tao stop using Hana as a shield." 

"No! Tell Hyung to leave me alone." Tao pouted again. 

Luhan looked at Xiumin, "Just leave him alone Xiumin." 

"No! Tell him to fight like a wolf." Xiumin pointed at Tao with a glare. 

"It's not going to work Hyung." Chen patted Luhan's shoulder, "They both are too stubborn." 

"Okay guys what's going on here?" Hana finally asked. 

"What happen is that br-" Xiumin started to speak, but was rudely cut off by Tao.

"Well you see Mei Mei, I was thought it would be a good idea to prank Chen today." Tao started to explain. 

"Did that brat just cut me off?" Xiumin glared at Tao with his fist in the air. Kris just patted his back to calm him down.

Tao contin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter