Chapter 8

The Wolf's Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Why do people bully each other? What satisfaction do the bullies get out of it? Do they like seeing the victim cringe in fear? To see the tears? To see the emptiness in their eyes as they give up on hope? Do they like to hear the news that the victim has given up? Do they like thinking that the pain that they caused made the victim think the only way out is suicide? Why do people bully each other?

***************

     School was going by fast for Hana ever since she has been surrounded by the 6 abnormally handsome guys. And as Hana was walking to school, she thought it would be just like any other day with the guys; however was she wrong.

Hana was reading her book in her homeroom as a distraction to the fact that none of the boys has shown up yet. The bell rang, making the teacher come into the classroom. 

Hana looks to the right to the empty desk. 

Are they okay? They never missed a day before. I hope they are alright.

Hana internally shakes her head and starts to listening to the teacher. Still in the back of her mind, she couldn't stop thinking about the boys. 

While Hana was writing her notes, she didn't notice that a group of six classmates that has smirks on their face. They were making plans to ruin her day. Of course the girls in the group wants the "" Hana to stay away from Exo-M; however, the boys were going to do it just for fun. 

They were positive they were not going to get in trouble because the whole classroom were afraid that they would get bullied as well if they defend Hana. The group couldn't wait to start the torture. 

***************

     It was finally lunchtime. Hana would have gone with Tao and Luhan to the cafeteria, but since they are not here she will just go back to her roof. As Hana was taking her lunchbox out of her backpack, someone slam their palms against her desk. Hana looks up too see Nara with two other girls that she didn't bother remebering their names. 

"Well well well, where are those "friends" of yours?" Nara quotes 'friends' with her fingers as a smirk crosses her face. Hana just stares at her blankly waiting  for her to be done.

"I bet you slept with them so they can hang out with you." Nara continues as the other two girls laughs. Hana shows no emotion on her face. 

"You do know they will soon realize that you are not worth their time and leave you." Nara leans on her palms and gets closer to Hana, "Just like how your family members left you."

Hana shows no emotion on her face, but if one looks closely they could have seen the twitch on her right eye and how now her hands are in a fist. 

Before Nara could continue, Hana does what she is best at.

"Bye." Hana fakes smile and walks away. Without looking back at Nara's face she just continues walking to the roof. 

However Nara was furious about the lack of reactions. Hyun walks up the Nara and puts his hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry we are not done yet."

***************

     As the day progress, Hana bullying gotten worse. When she came back from lunch, she notices that hurtful words were written on her desk with permanent marker. The teachers had to get the janitor to switch Hana's desk with a new one; however, the teacher does nothing to find out who did it or even tells the principal about it. 

Than when Hana was going to her locker to get her book for the next class, the minute she opens it, letters fell down in piles to her feet. Words like:

""

"Hopeless"

"Ugly"

"Go die"

"Everybody hates you"

was written on them. Hana just gets the trash cans and throws them away; trying hard to keep her emotions in control. 

Finally at PE it was getting too much for Hana. As the class was over, she goes back to the locker room to change; however her clothers were not in her locker. Hana checks other lockers to make sure she didn't putting it in there. Hana walks back to the basketball court to tell the teacher, but as she was walking she notice that someone hanged her clothes on the net of the basketball basket. Again, the teachers had to call the janitor to get Hana's clothes down. 

Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter