Summary for new story, "Justice"

The Wolf's Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my wonderful readers! How are you guys doing? 

I had this idea for this story in mind for a while now, and I couldn't keep it in me any longer. My original plan was to finish my other story than start this one, but I couldn't stop thinking about this story. 

I hope you guys like and support it. 

******

                “Honey, can you call Hyun for me?” Mr. Dae-Ho Park passed his phone to his wife, Mrs. Sun-Hi Park.  Mrs. Sun-He took the phone and dialed Hyun’s cell phone number. After the third ring, Sun-Hi heard her daughter’s voice,

“Yeah Dad?”

“Hey Sweetie, hold on I’ll pass it to your dad.” Sun-Hi passed the phone back to Dae-Ho.

“Dad, how many times do I have to tell you about using your phone while driving?” Hyun said over the phone with irritation.  Dae-Ho laughed at his daughter’s annoyance.

“It’s not funny Dad!” Hyun got more irritated because her dad wouldn’t take her seriously.

“I know Princess; I just called to tell you that the news channel will cover the court case you have been interested in.” Dae-Ho informed his daughter.

 Just like Dae-Ho, Hyun’s dream is to become a lawyer and bring justice to those that deserve it. Dae-Ho use to be the main lawyer for SM Entertainment. He use to take care of all the affairs that goes around SM. However, one day he comes home and tells his family that he quite. He never told anyone why; it was between him and SM.

“I don’t get what so special a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter