Chapter 11

The Wolf's Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Hana blinked as the sun hit her face from the window to the left of her bed. She didn't have to worry about waking up early and going to school today. It was finally here, the day that Hana dreaded so much. She looked to the calendar hanging right beside the window; November 8 it read. 

Slowly Hana got up from bed and walked out from her room. She stop short and stared at the 2 doors that was right in front of her room. The doors she refuse to open no matter what; however today she will drown herself on the happy and sorrow memories. 

Hana walks to the first door with shaky legs. As she puts her hand of the handle, her whole arm was trembling. She was devasted because she knows that the when she open the door, he wouldn't be there to greet her with a warm smile. He wouldn't be there to ruffle her hair and call her "kiddo." 

She turn a little to the left and put her free hand on the other door. Just like this door, nobody would be there to tickle Hana as she walks in. Nobody would be there to give her a kiss on the cheek and ask her how her day was. Nobody would ask what she wanted for dinner. 

Both hands were trembling now. Hana bit her lower lip to stopp a sob from escaping. A tear ran down her face as she looked at her feet, not able to look at the doors again that hold so much memories. 

"I'm sorry." Hana let go of the two doors and quickly walked to the bathroom. The minute the warm water hit her back, Hana broke down. Not being able to stand anymore, she fell down on her knees crying. 

***************

      "I wonder where Mei Mei is?" Tao asked as he sat on Hana's desk. The class were having a break before lunch and Exo-M were curious that Hana was not at school today. 

"She's probably sick." Chen replied from Hana's chair.

Everything was going good for the pack. Eun, finally, came to visit them, mostly Kris, and was now in the house chilling. Ever since Kris's mate came and visit, he is the happiest person ever, and he has been able to withstand the guys much better now, especially Tao and Chen. 

"I don't think she would get sick all of the sudden," Lay said from right, beside Tao, leaning against the window, "she was perfectly fine when she visited us yesterday." 

"I miss her." Tao pouted at Luhan, "Luhan Hyung do something." Luhan look up at Tao with one eyebrow rose. 

"What do you want me to do? Maybe she didn't feel like coming today." Luhan said with a sigh as he laid his head on his palms with the elbow on the desk. 

"Don't try to hide it Luhan; we know that you miss her." Kris smirk with his hand cross over his chest. 

Before Luhan could reply, a tap on his shoulder made him turn around to look at the source. Minjoo stood behind Luhan with a blush painted on her cheeks as she played with her fingers. 

"Can I help you?" Luhan sweetly asked her with a smile. Minjoo blush more as dried from nervousness.

Minjoo was a sweet girl that didn't bother anyone, including Hana. Before the incident, Hana would hang out with Minjoo a lot because her shyness would not let Minjoo make friends easily. Actually Hana was Minjoo first friend, but she, like others, stopped talking to Hana after the incident; however, she never bullied her. Minjoo felt so bad for not being able to stick up for Hana until now, and she knows that Hana definitely needs a friend today. That is the reason she is standing behind Luhan to tell him what the whole group was wondering. 

"Umm I-I heard you g-guys talking about H-Hana." Minjoo spoke as she look at her feet, "S-She will not come today b-because it's November 8th." 

"What's November 8th?" Xiumin asked curiously. 

"I-It's when her p-parents d-d-" Minjoo was about to answer but the shriek from Luhan's chair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter