Chapter 12

The Wolf's Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    The bus ride was quiet. Hana was staring out the window with sweet memories filling up her mind while Luhan was staring at his hand on his lap mentally getting ready for the visit. 

After few minutes, Luhan and Hana stood in front of the gate that led to the cemetery; still both didn't say a single word. 

Luhan followed Hana as she led to the burial. She was holding two flower bouquet while he was only holding one. They went up a small hill and Hana stopped right in front of a big oak tree that was giving shade to the burial. 

Hana sat down on her knees in the middle while Luhan stood behind her. Hana took the flower from Luhan and gently put the flower bouquet in their respected places. 

She hanged her head low as her hands were on each side of her clutching the grass. 

I won't cry. I won't cry. I won't cry.

The mantra kept repeating in her head, but it failed miserably as one tear went down her cheek, and quickly others followed.

Luhan notice that Hana's shoulder was shaking and he could smell the salty tears. He tried to control his emotions. His mate...the love of his life was crying right now and he didn't know what to do to make it better. 

Far as he knows is that Hana doesn't liked to be forced. She hates being forced to do things that she doesn't want to. He will not force her to tell her story; he will just be here for her.

He quietly sat down beside Hana and put his hand on her shoulder; trying to tell that he is here with her. 

Hana felt a warm hand on her shoulder making her look up at her source. Luhan was right beside her with so much sorrow in his eyes; like he could feel her sadness. 

Hana kept biting her lips trying to stop the sobs from escaping. 

Luhan moved closer to Hana. Using his thumb, he wiped the tears from her cheek. 

"It's okay to cry." 

With those simple words, Hana cried more knowing that Luhan was right. 

Luhan couldnt' take it anymore. He wanted to do everything to make her feel better. He wanted to kiss her tears away. Make her laugh. Hug her. 

Without thinking, Luhan pulled Hana to him; caging her with his hand, hugging her. 

Hana's eyes got big from shock. She didn't know what to do. Her hands were lump. 

Luhan's hands were around her waist while his face right beside her left ear. 

"Cry all you want. Nobody is going to stop you."

Luhan didn't have to say it twice, Hana started crying; letting her sobs escape from . She put her hand around his neck while burying her face between the joint where the neck and shoulder met. She couldn't take it anymore; she held in too much emotions today. She want to to feel free; she want to fly like the bird.

Luhan's shirt got wet from the tears, but it didn't bother him at all. He was slowly rubbing Hana's back; comforting her. 

After a while, Hana's crying stopped, but she didn't let go of Luhan yet. Hana was finally better now, but the warmth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter