Chapter 6

The Wolf's Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Can you tell us where the Korean War section is?" Luhan ask the tour manager. 

"You keep going straight," He points toward the hallway, "make the first left than the second right." 

"Okay thank you sir." Luhan did a quick bow. Hana and Luhan were about to leave, but the tour manager's comment made both of them stop, "Have fun on your date!"

They both turned around very fast. Hana's face was bright red and she was staring at the tour manager with big eyes. However, Luhan's face was neutral; no emotions were present. 

"Oh we are-" Hana said, about to deny about the date but Luhan grabs her hand and starts walking to the their desination. 

"Thank you." Luhan said while walking further down the hall. Hana look up at Luhan's face and notice a little bit of pink shade on his cheeks.

Is he blushing? He looks so cute.

Hana's face twitch a little; a smile trying to break through. 

***************

     "Do you think we have enough photos?" Hana ask Luhan as they walk, looking for a place to eat.

"We took over 10 photos, I think that's more than enough." Luhan said while looking through the photos in the camera. 

The museum was actually really fun. Hana was slowly opening up the Luhan. However, Luhan was still bother by the fact that Hana was stilling forcing a smile. He wants to make her smile from her heart. 

"Let's go eat there." Luhan points to a fast food restaurant. They both walk quietly walk to the restaurant; both thinking about what they were going to order. As they walk in, literally, all the girls turn to look at Luhan with a dreamy face. Hana notice it quickly, but Luhan was oblivious about it. The only girl's attention he wants is Hana's. 

After waiting in line for a while, it was their turn to order. The girl cashier couldn't take her eyes off of Luhan. Luhan signal Hana to go first. 

"Can I have one burger with large fries and chocolate milkshake." Hana says while taking her wallet out. Luhan quickly puts his hand over hers. A warm shock went through both of their bodies. However, both of them didn't show any reaction. 

"I'll pay." Luhan simply says. Hana was ready to deny but the look that Luhan gives her makes her shallow back her complain. He was definitly not going to let her pay. 

"I will have two burger with large fries and strawberry milkshake." Luhan order while he takes out his wallet from his back pocket. He pays for both the meal. 

After getting their food, they both go and sit by the window.

"You should have let me pay." Hana says while she drinks her milkshake. 

"Nope. I'm a gentleman, I would never let you do that." Luhan replies back while taking a bite from his burger. 

"Luhan you paid for the tickets to get into the museum and also my lunch. I will feel bad." Hana says. Luhan looks up at her and no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter