Chapter 21

The Wolf's Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Not Editd

*****

                “Why did you do that Zico?” Jaehyo asked angrily at their Alpha the moment they entered their cozy cabin in the middle of the forest.

“We could have easily killed Hana and gotten our revenge.” He continued as he fell down on the sofa roughly and putting his feet up on the coffee table.

Zico didn’t respond and continued to look at the fire place that was that embedding warmth through the small fire enlightened. The only light was given by the fire and the moon that was shining through the windows.

How long has it been since Zico met Hana. 14 years? Or has it been 15?

                “Oppa!” A bright voice called out Zico as he emerged through the forest in his human form. The minute he saw the little girl who had on a light pink dress and had her hair in a braid a smile immediately spread across his face.

He got down on his knees as the little girl attacked him into a hug. Laughing he stood up and started to spin her around in circles. Her laugh felt like bells in his ears.

“How is my Hana?” Zico asked as he carried her to the swing that was tied to the tree branch. He sat down with her on his lap as he pushed his feet off the ground lightly causing the swing to sway softly.

“I’m good, Oppa! I started first grade and I love it so much!” Hana smiled brightly turning her head around so she could talk to Zico while looking at him, “Why don’t you visit me anymore, Oppa?”

“Oppa is busy, Hana.” Zico pouted cutely while pinching her cheeks, “Please forgive me.”

Hana’s laugh vibrated through the beautiful green backyard causing a smile to form on Zico’s face again, “I’ll always forgive you, Oppa.” Hana softly kissed Zico on his cheeks. Zico stared at Hana for few seconds before bumping their forehead together. Their laugh was heard all the way into Hana’s house causing the people in their to look at the cute scene with little concern.

                “I’m sure Zico has a bigger plan.” Kyung defended his best friend.

“Yeah, Hyung is always few steps ahead than others.” P.O deep voice agreed. Zico sighed softly before walking toward the hallway where his bedroom was located.

“Zico?” Taeil called out.

“I’m going to sleep. Don’t disturb me.” He said back before closing his bedroom door and falling straight to bed thinking back to the happy times in his life where it was centered on Hana.

*****

                “I’m a werewolf.” Luhan said looking straight at the silent Hana. Hana kept a straight face not showing any visible emotions.

After letting Luhan into her house, they immediately went into her living room. Luhan never felt so nervous and scared in his life. Usually, every time that he visits, Hana always asks him if he wanted anything; however, this time she didn’t even steal a glance at him when he followed behind her to sit on the sofa.

Luhan has been living for a long time, but he cannot even remember the last time he ever sweated so much. His palms felt clammy and it every time he tried to explain himself, it gets stuck in the back of this throat.

Hana didn’t know what to feel anymore. Yes, she was mad, but being the understanding person she is, she could see why they kept a secret from her. Who would believe them if they told anybody that they were wolves. The only reason she believes it is because she witnessed it with her own two eyes.

She sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter