Chapter 4

The Wolf's Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Talking"

Flashback

  *****

     Hana was walking home in a daze. Students were walking by her talking and laughing; ignoring her. However, Hana didn’t care because she was still thinking about what happen in class.

***************

            “Your place or mine?” Luhan asked with a straight face.

The final bell rang, signaling the students that school is finally over.

“What?” Hana asked while blinking slowly; confusion written on her face.

“Do you want to meet up at your house or mine for the project?” Luhan asked again.

“Oh. It doesn’t matter.” Hana said with a forced smile.

“Well, let’s meet up after school at my place.” Luhan said, “If that is okay with you?”

Still with the forced smile Hana said, “Sure.”

Luhan got out a piece of paper and quickly wrote someting down.

"This is my address." Luhan passed the paper to Hana, "You know where it is right?"

Hana looked at the address and knew exactly where Luhan's house is. 

"Yeah, I know. I will come around 4." Hana said with her infamous forced smile while getting ready to leave. 

Hana left the classroom without saying anything to Luhan; not even a 'bye.'

***************

      Hana thought about how Luhan was stares at her when he talks. His eyes blank, but at the same time full with so much emotions. Just thinking about his eyes got Hana blushing crazily. 

Hana lightly tap both of her cheeks with her hand trying to subdue her blush. Hana continue walking home still scratching her chest.

***************

     Luhan was watching Hana walk home behind the forest in his human form. He saw how she was blushing, and heard her heartbeat speeding up. She looks so cute when she blushes. I will definitely make her blush more when we are official. 

After making sure that Hana reached her house safetly, Luhan walked back home. The minute that Luhan reached his house, he went straight to the kitchen to look for food. 

"Ahh the stalker is back." Tao annouced loudly from the living room. Luhan put a piece of apple in his mouth and walked to the living room. Tao was bend over looking for the remote under the sofa. Luhan put his feet up and kicked Tao right on his . 

Tao fell face first with a loud thump. Xiumin started laughing from the opposite sofa. Chen suddenly came into the living room trying to figure out what was the noise, but when he saw Tao in ackward position he knew exactly what happen. He point at Tao and started laughing too. Luhan just smirked seeing that he offically won the 'fight.'

"Ehh what was that for?" Tao quickly got up and point an accussing finger at Luhan. Luhan just shrugged, "You were getting annoying." 

"Wha! You kick somebody when they get annoying. You should have just lectured me." Tao said while rubbing his aching . Tao kept on whining for minutes before Luhan had enough. 

Luhan glared at Tao who was sitting beside him. Tao immediately stopped whining and turn to look at Luhan with fear. The room suddenly felt cold from the glare that Tao was getting from Luhan.

"Oh crap Luhan's mad." Xiumin whispered to Chen who was sitting beside him. Chen mouth got dry from fear. 

"Shut up." Was the only thing Luhan said. Tao stopped whining, knowing that Luhan was definitely pissed at him. 

Luhan may have a baby face, but the pack is scared of him when he gets mad; except Kris since he's the alpha. After all, he's the second strongest wolf, after Kris, in the pack. Nobody messes with Luhan when he is pissed. 

    Luhan checked his phone and realize that it was already 4. Hana should be reaching his house anytime now. The minute he thought that the door bell rang. Her scent filled up the whole house. Kris and Lay suddenly came out of their room and walk to the living room. Xiumin, Chen, and Tao got up from the couches getting ready to greet Hana. After all, this is Hana's first time meeting the pack, even without her knowing that they were actually wolves. 

Luhan casually walk to the door and open the door. Hana stood on the porch with jean shorts and a plain black s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter